Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (85910 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
She could have gone to Dr 90210 na undecided.

Fine girl gone like that, RIP.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by jmoore(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Because of 'ike'. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by urcutecrush(f): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
What a pity and a waste of life.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by SlimSkipper(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
dammytosh:
Safe trip to heaven.

which heaven? jst axin....
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by InvertedHammer: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
/
The quest for liberation at work.

Get a nice a.ss, flaunt it and freedom at last...

Yes! Freedom to the maggots for a happy meal

\

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by zolajpower: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
why will such a Lady waste her life? she should have come to naija na . I blew up a Hausa lady's butt with my God given joy stick before the 2001 riot and after the riot as I was preparing to come to Lagos she was begin me to stay in kano that if I go she will die. there is a natural remedy to this butt blower na
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by tixina(f): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
angryWhat a foolish way to die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by MenGoingThereWay: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Information and knowledge is key if u need a big booty rather than go doing risky implants and getting dangerous butt injections why can't you just do weighted squats, bouncing on medicine ball and mule leg raises...U will Surely have a well rounded big and firm booty doing the above exercises...Girls who want booty I hope that helps.

-MenGoingThereWay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by kandiikane(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Had a friend who went to do it too somewhere in Europe and it got infected, she had to take it out. The funny thing is majority of it don't look nice even the ones with fat injection. One can easily tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Ezibless: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
chai so those cute eyes are gone like thatsadsad

That is if they weren't worked on abi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by pembisco(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
TheNaijan:
Too bad... Maybe it would have been better if she did it in Nigeria after all...just saying

Nigeria? abeg no be malaria and typhoid we're talking about here oo
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ooshinibos: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
omo ibaje , typical nigerian
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by farous(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Look at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by January27(f): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
She should have bought buttocks pad, that one is cheaper instead of going for surgery
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Well, I guess now u will manage ur small ukwu and twerk in hell.anupama grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who is going to let her know that she was wonderfully made in God's image?

Not all men like big ikebe! Some like breast and don't bother about ikebe.

I'm sure someone was dying for you the way you were.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by amaprincess(f): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
when will ladies stop listening to all this cheap words? the way your body is, its ok. you are beautiful that way. dont mind all those guys looking for big ass and big boo. pls

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by saintneo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wow! I got this news a week ago. I thought the lady was White British, I never knew was Nigerian too.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ad84ada(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
painful.
may her soul RIP.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
fr3do:
What could possible go wrong during an operation on such an insensitive part of the body?
Oga No Vex ooh! Are The Same Fredooo 4rm Sport Section Or Just A Coincident?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by tolustx(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
mizjules:
If only she was contented with what God gave her..see the funny reason of her death now.
On judgement day God will be like: case nu 1 Joy williams, found dead on an operating table.. Reason.h butt enlargement..looool!
Yea. U can say dat. Why? Cos u've got d butts naturally. Ur pix says it all. #NaturallyEndowed
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ntbaby(f): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nawah o,many things dey happen......only God go save us.RIP
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by markovnikoff001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
fr3do:
What could possible go wrong during an operation on such an insensitive part of the body?

Butt implants are usually done by injecting silicone into the buttocks. The body reacts following this injection and fluids (plasma from the bloodstream) build up in the buttocks. This fluid has to be drained from time to time, through a hose that goes into the buttocks through an incision.
Infection can come in either of two ways:
1. The fluid is not drained properly and becomes fetid.
2. The incision is not properly sterilized following every draining session and becomes an open festering sore.
Either way bacteria finds its way into the buttocks. The individual may survive if the bacteria stay in the buttocks. On the flip side, the bacteria find their way into the blood stream and the individual's blood becomes poisoned.
I am almost sure that was what happened in this case: bacteria infected blood flowing into the body's vital organs which become overwhelmed, go into overdrive and eventually shut down as the body produces more antibodies than it normally would.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by sunnyflakes(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=kennygee post=27578751]See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.
[/quote

u have just got urself an admirer
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by darlenese(f): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lesson for those girls who are not contented with the body God gave to them.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by farous(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by sarutobie(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
if you think this girl's pitiful demise would deter the nigerian girl (or any other low esteem girl across the globe) who thinks her body is all the investment she's got...think again..there is this vain show on E! tv where a myriad of females patronise surgeons for a different nose, butt, boobs, tummy, lips and you can't help but wonder why there are far less number of males subjecting their body to the surgeon's knife for vain reasons..I only pity the family of the deceased..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by shegzee43: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Johnnoo:
Why not leave your beauty as nature made it

RIP Joy

Sorry, who's nature?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by zoeee(f): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
thewarrior72:
Rest in HELL undecided
That's harsh undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by DeanHaas99(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
quoute]Joy Williams, 23, from Thamesmead, was
described as a 'caring and funny' girl who was 'loved
by everybody...Loved for her Butt
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Beautiful girl why though? so sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.