Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (85913 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by einsteino(m): 3:23am On Oct 31, 2014
what is sad? abeg she died for nothing jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by nayolight(m): 3:37am On Oct 31, 2014
Tomis14:
[quoute]Joy Williams, 23, from Thamesmead, was described as a 'caring and funny' girl who was 'loved by everybody.

She died on October 23 after travelling to Bangkok to have £2,000 buttock augmentation surgery.

Speaking yesterday from his home in Lagos, Nigeria, Miss Williams's older brother Anietie, 28, said he had been looking forward to her visiting him in Nigeria this Christmas.He said: 'We don't really know what went wrong, we only know what is in reports in the media.
'She was a beautiful girl, loved by everybody. We will miss her so much.'

He added that the family were still making preparations to bring Miss Williams's body home and that his brother was planning to fly to Thailand and return to London with it.

Miss Williams, who was born in Lagos, settled in Thamesmead with her mother Christie in 2007 and had been to Thailand twice before choosing to visit for surgery.

She initially visited the SP clinic, which she found on the internet, on October 14 to have the operation which she hoped would give her a bigger, fuller bottom. A few days later her wounds became infected and she returned to have corrective surgery to remove the silicon implants.

The doctor who carried out the procedure, Sompob Sansiri, 51, was later arrested and accused of negligence after it was found that he had been carrying out night-time surgery without a licence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2813420/Pictured-British-woman-died-Thailand-buttock-surgery-brother-reveals-family-don-t-know-went-wrong.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ddeola: 3:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Backdoor thngz...Lord have mercy
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by nayolight(m): 3:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Nothing man no go hear this end time. she no try joh!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by toshmann(m): 4:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Tomis14:
[quoute]Joy Williams, 23, from Thamesmead, was described as a 'caring and funny' girl who was 'loved by everybody.

She died on October 23 after travelling to Bangkok to have £2,000 buttock augmentation surgery.

Speaking yesterday from his home in Lagos, Nigeria, Miss Williams's older brother Anietie, 28, said he had been looking forward to her visiting him in Nigeria this Christmas.He said: 'We don't really know what went wrong, we only know what is in reports in the media.
'She was a beautiful girl, loved by everybody. We will miss her so much.'

He added that the family were still making preparations to bring Miss Williams's body home and that his brother was planning to fly to Thailand and return to London with it.

Miss Williams, who was born in Lagos, settled in Thamesmead with her mother Christie in 2007 and had been to Thailand twice before choosing to visit for surgery.

She initially visited the SP clinic, which she found on the internet, on October 14 to have the operation which she hoped would give her a bigger, fuller bottom. A few days later her wounds became infected and she returned to have corrective surgery to remove the silicon implants.

The doctor who carried out the procedure, Sompob Sansiri, 51, was later arrested and accused of negligence after it was found that he had been carrying out night-time surgery without a licence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2813420/Pictured-British-woman-died-Thailand-buttock-surgery-brother-reveals-family-don-t-know-went-wrong.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

See fine girl like this de go for surgery shocked
If I get this kind girl I no go pursue any other babe (at least for 2 weeks. . . . . ok at least for 2 days)

nayolight:
Nothing man no go hear this end time. she no try joh!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by mizjules(f): 5:00am On Oct 31, 2014
uote author=9inches post=27597466]

mizjules, is your butt implanted though? Just asking.. [/quote]
Haan..I guess tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ddippset(m): 5:18am On Oct 31, 2014
see what the quest for yansh is causing. well, i guess it's a very good selling point.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by stinggy(m): 5:19am On Oct 31, 2014
andromida:
Sad just sad. cry cry
Not sad. She chose her own fate undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by shindarayo(f): 5:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Sad news.all thanks ti guys dt are crazy abt girls wt big butt...guys!GUYS!!guys!!!hw many more death wld you hv on ur conscience.leave girls Like us wt flat yansh alone and not pester us abt wen re ut buty. Gonna get big.u saw us like dt b4 approachingbu oooo.*team flat yansh* wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by preselect(m): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2014
shindarayo:
Sad news.all thanks ti guys dt are crazy abt girls wt big butt...guys!GUYS!!guys!!!hw many more death wld you hv on ur conscience.leave girls Like us wt flat yansh alone and not pester us abt wen re ut buty. Gonna get big.u saw us like dt b4 approachingbu oooo.*team flat yansh* wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by lukaino(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2014
This must be the handwork of one of those azz crazy guys whose eyes almost leave their sockets at the sight of a big, well rounded, soft and shaky backside(myself included). They must have given her an ultimatum to grow it or else..... may God have mercy on us cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Ademolu2002(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2014
It serves her right! She was uncontented with natural buttock,'eranko'.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ggrin(f): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2014
CreamyBanana:
Ggrin!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by 190: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2014
see wat nicki's anaconda has caused
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Bigsteveg(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2014
kennygee:
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.
That's good o, but na only ur face we dey see. How we wan take know say na flat nyansh you get. Try upload ur behind make I judge now.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by steryj(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2014
#Nikiminaj'sfault#
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Eehya..No be everybody go become like Nicki now. Ladies, abeg make una becareful o
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2014
kennygee:

No it's not and I've got evidence to prove it.

Kim has never admitted it but she has had work done on her backside.

This is an abuse of the word called evidence. some clothes have a way of enhancing the butty, same as exercise too.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Benfelix(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2014
These will serve as a lesson to some ladies that are not satisfied with what God has done to them
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by vainfairy: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2014
mizjules:
If only she was contented with what God gave her..see the funny reason of her death now.
On judgement day God will be like: case nu 1 Joy williams, found dead on an operating table.. Reason.h butt enlargement..looool!

Lollzzz.... Ow cld she stay contented when she's always cumin across hips & buttz lyk urspeeps lyk u killed her, FYI,,,,, so beware on judgement day ooo.... R. I. P, beautiful one...adieus
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Ehya.... RIP
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by mizjules(f): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2014
vainfairy:

Lollzzz.... Ow cld she stay contented when she's always cumin across hips & buttz lyk urspeeps lyk u killed her, FYI,,,,, so beware on judgement day ooo.... R. I. P, beautiful one...adieus
Didn't kill her biko..besides I no send her na
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by davo90tico(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2014
sorry am lost a tard bit it said nigerian girl but it the reference website it said british cos i doubt any sane nigerian girl will go on such a baseless journey nigerian babes r not like vat. the r beta than vat!!!!!!! Naija babes rules!!!! #TEAMBLACKBEAUTY
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by loomer: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2014
mizjules:
If only she was contented with what God gave her..see the funny reason of her death now.
On judgement day God will be like: case nu 1 Joy williams, found dead on an operating table.. Reason.h butt enlargement..looool!

IS THERE A SINGLE NIGERIAN GIRL THAT'S CONTENDED WITH WAT SHE HAS?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2014
kennygee:
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.
Hahahahahaha! I agree wholeheartedly with you. But you got it wrong somewhere. You claimed you're #TeamFlatYansh, good.
But there is a way u can go abt augumenting ur "1"(as flat as 1 ookan). Use "ilekeidi" for 6months and see maybe Nicki Minaj won't come begging for info.
You av flat yansh? #TeamIlekeIdiSurePass.lolz
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by CreamyBanana(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2014
ggrin:

You are yet to tell me why you called me an Ashewo.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by favkadgold: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Were did u tink dis girl is going, God dat creat u did well now u went to implant to tell God dat he did not creat u well. Were are u nd ur beauty now. I know sum1 out dere is planning to do the same tin bt ask urself if u dnt return were will u go to. Miss R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ggrin(f): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2014
CreamyBanana:

You are yet to tell me why you called me an Ashewo.
same here too,got a question for youangry how did I broke ur heartangry how?when
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by CreamyBanana(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2014
ggrin:
same here too,got a question for youangry how did I broke ur heartangry how?when

I loved you but you told me you didn't love me.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Homguy(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
kennygee:

I am #TeamFlatNyansh
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ggrin(f): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2014
CreamyBanana:

I loved you but you told me you didn't love me.
when

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.