Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! (4928 Views)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / Curiosity: Did God Create The Universe - Stephen Hawkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Now Let's forget religion. I'm a Free thinker.

Don't you wanna know if there are other civilization in the Universe??

I Believe there are many( not just one) civilization somewhere on this Universe and they are either.....
1) Trying to contact us but we just don't have enough technology to communicate back.

2) In contact with Us (US Govt and NASA) bt the government wouldn't release any info to Us.....

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
And Just recently........

Britain’s Ministry of Defense has opened the files on UFO sightings dating back to the 1970s and made them public, including witness accounts and the government’s response. Near RAF Woodbridge, UK a strange sight has occurred in 1980s’. In eastern England in the early hours of December 27, 1980, a very unusual thing has happened which was kept safe in “Rendlesham File.”
The ministry has released the files as part of a four-year project to transfer all of the UFO documents to the National Archives to make them available to curious members of the public. The documents include hundreds of police reports taken from witnesses who describe seeing lights or strange objects in the sky, from southern England and Wales up to Northern Ireland.
These are the thing which have been reported by Charles I. Halt’s report:
“The individuals reported seeing a strange glowing object in the forest,” wrote Halt, who was deputy base commander at RAF Bentwaters, adjacent to Woodbridge.

“The object was described as being metallic in appearance and triangular in shape, approximately two to three metres across the base and approximately two metres high.

“It illuminated the entire forest with a white light. The object itself had a pulsing red light on top and a bank(s) of blue lights underneath. The object was hovering or on legs.

“As the patrolmen approached the object, it manoeuvred through the trees and disappeared. At this time the animals on a nearby farm went into a frenzy.”

An hour later, the UFO was spotted near the back gate to the base.
“Later in the night a red sun-like light was seen through the trees. It moved about and pulsed. At one point it appeared to throw off glowing particles and then broke into five separate white objects and then disappeared.

“Immediately thereafter, three star-like objects were noticed in the sky, two objects to the north and one to the south, all of which were about 10 degrees off the horizon.

“The objects moved rapidly in sharp angular movements and displayed red, green and blue lights. The objects to the north appeared to be elliptical through an 8-12 power lens. They then turned to full circles.

“The objects to the north remained in the sky for an hour or more. The object to the south was visible for two or three hours and beamed down a stream of light from time to time.”
The radiation measured was 10 times higher than normal, according to the file. More about this is now available to all the people, all of us who want to know what is going on. I am just surprised for files to be opened after so many years. Many people who have been eyewitnesses have been considered crazy.

So now I ask... Is this a way of saying sorry to them?
Anyhow, this is something what is giving answers to many.
And is this just the start? Will we be able to take a look in some of the government experiments?
I am sure there is a lot of people who are curious about this....

1 Like

Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Pr0ton: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by urcutecrush(f): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
The universe is old and many strange thing happens
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by PastorKun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
So what's there to rejoice about not being alone in the universe What if the extra terrestrials have violent intentions?
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
@ pastorkun.

You see, that's the problem with humans. We judge them already b4 meeting them..

What if they have good intentions ?? Wouldn't it be lovely having a good relationship with them.. All we think about is invasion.

Now View it this way..

What if THEY ARE INTERESTED IN US…
LIKE WE ARE. BUT THEY ARE AFRAID OF US…LIKE WE ARE AFRAID OF THEM...
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
People should not waste their time with materials like this. There is The Kingdom of God to be concerned about. people have to get their priorities straightened out.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
@oiu123

The universe is so so so large and our galaxy is a (dot) which contains the earth we live in when viewed from space.

Do u think God would Create a wild spaced Universe, create different galaxies, create many planets and just place man in jst one Planet and be interested in only humans??

An astronaut once saw scorpion on mars and wondered how it got there and survives for long... Sir, I believe there is a Heaven and there is God bt u gotta stop acting selfish and accept the fact that God doesn't love only you(humans) but other intelligence too..
Let's Give the Martians a chance

Peace
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
One must understand the concept of reality from the WORD OF GOD alone and Not from science fiction.
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
martians??
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by thizojosky(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yes we not alone check out dis stuf I got on the net

5 Pieces of Evidence That Suggests Intelligent Alien Life Exists
Skeptics and believers are constantly combating each other as to whether or not there is intelligent life in the universe. Skeptics use lack of evidence as their main offensive and defensive weapon, but here I will submit to you 5 amazing pieces of evidence that suggests that intelligent extraterrestrial life exists.
1. UFOs In Ancient Histor
George Bernard Shaw once famously quipped, “We learn from history that we learn nothing from history”. This quote is fitting to this piece of evidence that suggests the UFO phenomenon has been around as long as human civilization has existed and yet it is consistently dismissed. Today many UFO sightings are often explained away as being the US military testing some new technological weapon or plane, but this explanation cannot be used in a time when human flight was impossible.
The painting above is titled “The Madonna with Saint Giovannino” and dates back to around the 15th century. The painting depicts the Virgin Mary in the foreground, and in the background is what appears to be a man looking up in awe at an object that is strikingly similar to our modern day perception of a UFO.
This is not the only example of UFOs in ancient art. There are literally hundreds of examples of objects in the sky in many paintings spanning across the centuries. Strangely, the majority of the paintings depict UFOS in connection with a spiritual figure or experience. This could be how the people of the period interpreted the things they were seeing or perhaps there is a literal connection between the spiritual and UFOs.
Erich von Däniken, author of the famous and controversial Chariots of The Gods, suggests that our gods and angles maybe intelligent aliens. In the Old Testament, The Book of Ezekiel discusses an encounter with a strange flying object made of metal that took the shape of a wheel. Inside were four living creatures that looked like humans. Many people believe the Bible to be the literal word of God; it should be especially hard for those people to ignore this evidence. It is the Gospel after all.
Many may have a hard time taking the theories of Däniken seriously, but even respected astrophysicist Carl Sagan believed that we should seriously consider the possibility that extraterrestrial contact occurred in the past, so we should not completely dismiss this idea.
Astronauts have seen UFOs
Three days into the Apollo 11 flight the astronauts on board sent a strange message to mission control asking, “Do you have any idea where the S-4B is with respect to us?” The astronauts were asking where the final stage of the rocket was, which had been detached two days prior. The reason for this inquiry was because something was riding along side of the rocket and if it wasn’t part of the rocket, Apollo 11 had a visitor.
The crew on board did not want to make a big deal out of the object for fear that it would cause a panic and mission control would order the astronauts to abandon the mission. “The three of us were not going to blurt out, ‘hey Houston we got something moving along side of us and we don’t know what it is’ we weren’t about to do that…someone might of demanded we turn back because of aliens or whatever it is,” said astronaut Buzz Aldrin when discussing the situation at a later date.
Mission control did answer the astronaut’s cryptic question about the location of the S-4b unit. The unit was 6,000 miles from their location. What Aldrin and the other three astronauts were looking at was an Unidentified Flying Object exhibiting an intelligent flight path. In fact, according to Dr. David Baker, an Apollo 11 Senior Scientist, astronauts seeing UFOs is not uncommon and dates back to the early earth orbit space flights.
If your friend who works at the video store claims to have seen a sea monster, his story has very little credibility. If an experienced Naval Captain claims to have seen a sea monster then his sighting has tremendous credibility. If experienced and respected astronauts are seeing evidence of intelligent life outside of Earth it should also be taken very seriously
The Wow Signal
In 1977, at Ohio Sate University, The xxBig Ear radio telescope picked up an unusual signal. Big Ear used numbers anetters to determine the strength of a signal, 0 being meaningless noise and Z being a strong radio signal. An astronomer, Dr. Jerry R. Ehman, studying the data from the telescope was shocked when a radio signal clocking in at ‘6EQUJ5’ came from a seemingly empty spot in space. Ehman was so shocked that he circled the signal on the data sheet and simply wrote ‘Wow’.
The transmission lasted 37 seconds and came from the Sagittarius constellation. Even more interesting is the fact that the nearest star in that specific direction is 220 million light years away. In other words, the signal came from an empty spot in space. It is also interesting to note that the signal had all the characteristicsof an interstellar broadcast.
Some have tried to explain that the signal is somehow of an Earthly origin, but this seems unlikely as the signal was in a frequency that is internationallybanned on Earth. The conclusion that has the most evidence going for it is that it is of an extraterrestrial origin, and because there are no stars near where the signal was found one can conclude that it came from a spacecraft manned by intelligent entities.
The Drake Equati
N= the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible;
R* = the average rate of star formation per year in our galaxy
ƒp= the fraction of those stars that have planets
ne= the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
ƒℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some point
fi= the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent life
ƒc= the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
L= the length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.
Radio astronomer Frank Drake developed the Drake equation so he could estimate the number of planets harboring intelligent life in the galaxy by taking into consideration the factors listed above. A rigorous estimate using the Drake Equation was implemented in 2001, which also took into consideration the number of planets that are in the habitable zone (The habitable zone is an area around a star were water is in liquid form, temperature is ideal, and photosynthesis is possible). The results found that hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets statistically should exist. It also suggested that a habitable planet like the Earth should exist just a few hundred light years away.
I find it unfair if I did not now also give equal mention to the Fermi paradox. The Fermi paradox states that if so many planets exist with intelligent life why is there a lack of contact between the intelligent life and us and why is there such a lack of physical evidence of said intelligent life. The paradox exists in that the Drake equation statistically proves life should be abundant and yet physical evidence says otherwise. It is hard to combat the arguments from the Fermi paradox except that some physical evidence does exist as you can see from this writing.
SETI Radio Signal February 2003
In 2003, astronomers with the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI) used a massive telescope to examine sections of the sky where they had previously found unexplained radio signals. They found another radio signal that was even stronger than what they had previously found.
The signal came from an area in space where there are no planets or stars and strangely was at a frequency that hydrogen absorbs, ensuring that the signal would be strong and could travel great distances. The signal was detected on three separate occasions.
“The signal is moving rapidly in frequency and you would expect that to happen if you are looking at a transmitter on a planet that’s rotating very rapidly and where the civilization is not correcting the transmission for the motion of the planet,” Says USB researcher Eric Korpela. Considering the signal operates as if it is intelligently operated and the fact that it was detected multiple times one has to consider this SETI signal the best candidate for proof of intelligent life on other planets.
11 hrs·BlackBerry·Privacy: Public· Options
Comment
Ukpai Vokuc Valentine, Uchenna Okoliand 2 otherslike this.
Obeenah Charles Agu
Keep up with the Good works bro, till NASA or The US AIRFORCE hears Us and tell us what'sup...
We need to know why the govt is keeping shut about this..
I will soon be updating a lot if other related UFO discoveries

Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 31, 2014
we have to understand the concept of reality through the Word of God alone and not from stuff made up of science fiction. the Bible says that God created the Universe the skies , the earth, the planets, the sun, the moon, and the stars. the things we see in the world today are proof.
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Weah96: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2014
Smart aliens would want nothing to do with us. I expect them to stay away or swoop in for an extermination type event.
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Weah96:
Smart aliens would want nothing to do with us. I expect them to stay away or swoop in for an extermination type event.

Why would u think so?
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Weah96: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
obeenah40:

Why would u think so?

We're too destructive and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
INTRO :
Approximately 3 weeks ago the X-37B sattelite returned to earth after a two-year mission. Most of humanity believes dis craft was used to orbit earth,but if you think outside d box n lookk at d other side of d coin. Let's assume dt d US military has had hundreds of orbiting sattelites already wld one mre b anytin new or useful? It wouldn't! Therefore,its actual purpose ws nt in earth's orbit.its purpose ws out dere beyound earth.
CONTINUES:
Checking the specification of the bigger and badder X-37C(OTV) the Pentagon attached weaponry that could make a little 'space Bombing' (all sponsored by the Pentagon) that could hit object 9mins away. And my question is why weapons if they clain their is no civilization there.

Now to Weah96:

Not all Humans are destructive and foolish bt I understand what you're saying...
If there's any destructive Human out there that will want harm to aliens then its the US Gov't

They want more of a parasitic Relationship with the Martians I.e having access to their technology and using it eliminate them that's selfishness. (Read my 'continues')
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
obeenah40:
@oiu123
Let's Give the Martians a chance
Peace

The is the smartest thing you've ever said. When we take over, I won't have you killed like the rest of the dirty humans.
Peace, indeed!
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by UyiIredia(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
obeenah40:
Now Let's forget religion. I'm a Free thinker.

Don't you wanna know if there are other civilization in the Universe??

I Believe there are many( not just one) civilization somewhere on this Universe and they are either.....
1) Trying to contact us but we just don't have enough technology to communicate back.

2) In contact with Us (US Govt and NASA) bt the government wouldn't release any info to Us.....

Stop decieving yourself. Aliens don't exist. I'll pick fairies and elves over aliens anyday. More sensible IMO.
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by PastorKun(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
obeenah40:
INTRO :
Approximately 3 weeks ago the X-37B sattelite returned to earth after a two-year mission. Most of humanity believes dis craft was used to orbit earth,but if you think outside d box n lookk at d other side of d coin. Let's assume dt d US military has had hundreds of orbiting sattelites already wld one mre b anytin new or useful? It wouldn't! Therefore,its actual purpose ws nt in earth's orbit.its purpose ws out dere beyound earth.
CONTINUES:
Checking the specification of the bigger and badder X-37C(OTV) the Pentagon attached weaponry that could make a little 'space Bombing' (all sponsored by the Pentagon) that could hit object 9mins away. And my question is why weapons if they clain their is no civilization there.

Now to Weah96:

Not all Humans are destructive and foolish bt I understand what you're saying...
If there's any destructive Human out there that will want harm to aliens then its the US Gov't

They want more of a parasitic Relationship with the Martians I.e having access to their technology and using it eliminate them that's selfishness. (Read my 'continues')

Pure speculation!
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Martian:

The is the smartest thing you've ever said. When we take over, I won't have you killed like the rest of the dirty humans.
Peace, indeed!

Lols.. Okay, that was Really funny!

You guys aint planing an invasion, are u?
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by PastorKun(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
UyiIredia:

Stop decieving yourself. Aliens don't exist. I'll pick fairies and elves over aliens anyday. More sensible IMO.

Actually the probability that Aliens exist is far, far higher than the probability they don't. We just don't have enough conclusive evidence on the matter yet.
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
UyiIredia:

Don't Just Say.... PROVE IT !!!

You're comparing fairies with aliens ?
I'm talking real life and you're telling me shii about fairies Fairies are fiction/imaginary 'characters' created by Disney to entertain kids..
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
PastorKun:

Pure speculation!

This Is Real Bro.. Better start believing....

Go online do research...
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
PastorKun:

Actually the probability that Aliens exist is far, far higher than the probability they don't. We just don't have enough conclusive evidence on the matter yet.

THERE are enough evidence to prove that they exist. The Gov't are just hiding it from the citizens and publishing what they want us to know..

Many scientist involved in the research later opened up when they couldn't bear it...
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by nairalife2013(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Weah96:

We're too destructive and foolish.
once at 5 when I woke up in a hospital bed to see my self surrounded by my parents, siblings and neigbours, I told them what I saw that made me pass out in the sand where I was playing. Only my family members believed me- that was ok. One of the awareness that survived that encounter with me was the hidden fact that the human physical body is repulsive to apparitions. Anytime they(apparitions) try to make themselves visible to mortals they feel great hurt. The few that try, do so with great near-fatal pain. They strain thier endurance to the limits, with a faint smile on thier face, that look glorious in our gaze, if the apparition was not a malevolent one. For the world to hang on nothing, while we turn in circle and suspend upside down without knowing, means there are BETTER SECRETS yet unknown by man, and man is trully not alone.
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by UyiIredia(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
obeenah40:

Don't Just Say.... PROVE IT !!!

You're comparing fairies with aliens ?
I'm talking real life and you're telling me shii about fairies Fairies are fiction/imaginary 'characters' created by Disney to entertain kids..

you are the one with the burden of proof not me. You were the one dreaming about aliens. Where's the beef?
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
UyiIredia:

you are the one with the burden of proof not me. You were the one dreaming about aliens. Where's the beef?

No beef sir...

But its like you're taking me for a joke when I'm serious
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by obeenah40(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
nairalife2013:
once at 5 when I woke up in a hospital bed to see my self surrounded by my parents, siblings and neigbours, I told them what I saw that made me pass out in the sand where I was playing. Only my family members believed me- that was ok. One of the awareness that survived that encounter with me was the hidden fact that the human physical body is repulsive to apparitions. Anytime they(apparitions) try to make themselves visible to mortals they feel great hurt. The few that try, do so with great near-fatal pain. They strain thier endurance to the limits, with a faint smile on thier face, that look glorious in our gaze, if the apparition was not a malevolent one. For the world to hang on nothing, while we turn in circle and suspend upside down without knowing, means there are BETTER SECRETS yet unknown by man, and man is trully not alone.

Thank You
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
One must understand the concept of reality from the WORD OF GOD alone and Not from science fiction.

very typical of a nobody
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by UyiIredia(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
obeenah40:

No beef sir...

But its like you're taking me for a joke when I'm serious

Why won't I ? Do I see aliens ? Scientists are yet to find even DNA outside earth name alien dem wan find ? Na joke be DAT na.
Re: Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! by UyiIredia(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
ifeness:

very typical of a nobody

What of the word of God manifest as the code in your DNA ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can We Recognise False Teachers? / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People / Tb Joshua's Son Wiseman Daniel Release Prophecies For Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.