Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

New Trick On How To Stop FIFA 12 Unfortunately Stop On Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Trick On How To Stop FIFA 12 Unfortunately Stop On Android Phone (4747 Views)

Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro / What Does It Mean "Unfortunately, Launcher3 Has Stopped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Trick On How To Stop FIFA 12 Unfortunately Stop On Android Phone by Ninjasofware: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello am Prince Sanusi
am here to gives you simple method. on how you can Solve FIFA 12 apk problem on android.
just follow the steps and am sure you will get rid of it

New Trick on how to stop FIFA 12 unfortunately stop on android phone

Its look so very uncomfortable when you can't play that amazing game with normal graphic. This problem occur to me on my TECNO S3 so later my friend afeez told me that this how he do and the FIFA is working fine on his phone. I now try to follow his method and is working.
1. Installed your FIFA apk first don't open it yet
2. Extract data files as usual and after that still don't launch it yet
3. Goto "playstore" search for launcher called " Go launcher" download and install it directly from play store and after downloading completed REBOOT the phone and enjoy
That's all
What i hate most is people not thanking for aid smileyHello am Prince Sanusi
am here to gives you simple method. on how you can Solve FIFA 12 apk problem on android.
just follow the steps and am sure you will get rid of it

New Trick on how to stop FIFA 12 unfortunately stop on android phone

Its look so very uncomfortable when you can't play that amazing game with normal graphic. This problem occur to me on my TECNO S3 so later my friend afeez told me that this how he do and the FIFA is working fine on his phone. I now try to follow his method and is working.
1. Installed your FIFA apk first don't open it yet
2. Extract data files as usual and after that still don't launch it yet
3. Goto "playstore" search for launcher called " Go launcher" download and install it directly from play store and after downloading completed REBOOT the phone and enjoy
That's all
What i hate most is people not thanking for aid

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? / Different Between Porsche Design P’9982, Z10, And Z30 / 16yr Old Becomes First To Hit 100m Followers On Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.