Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

xxxx - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / xxxx (8549 Views)

xxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

xxxx by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
bn

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2014

13 Likes

Re: xxxx by donphilopus: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice one bros.... I think that 'was' should be 'were'. PDP is a Boko Haram party, yet they accuse APC. We shouldn't also forget what Azazi said before he was sentenced to an untimely death by PDP!

5 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
donphilopus:
Nice one bros.... I think that 'was' should be 'were'. PDP is a Boko Haram party, yet they accuse APC. We shouldn't also forget what Azazi said before he was sentenced to an untimely death by PDP!
Thank you very much, I have done the correction.
The PDP and her supporters need to stop deceiving themselves and look inward to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency. All indices pointed at them.

Azazi's death should have been investigated

2 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2014

3 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nairabeezie(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
hmmmmm
i dey come

1 Like

Re: xxxx by donphilopus: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
Thank you very much, I have done the correction.
The PDP and her supporters need to stop deceiving themselves and look inward to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency. All indices pointed at them.

Azazi's death should have been investigated

The group that should have ordered the investigation never wanted to do that. Because they knew if they do, they would implicate themselves!

3 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nairabeezie:
hmmmmm
i dey come
Na wa for you o.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
donphilopus:

The group that should have ordered the investigation never wanted to do that. Because they knew if they do, they would implicate themselves!
No wonder the government is proposing for a secret trial in the case of Sen Ndume. Though I was disappointed in Azazi that he couldn't effect any arrest despite the information at his disposal.

BTW: just watch as Jonathanians and PDP sympathisers avoid the thread, or embarrass themselves here.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
As a people we have failed to reason beyond sentiments.
We have allowed a group of people to destroy our Nation that was build with blood n tears by our founding fathers
Our troops are demoralize because the Know these war is been fuelled by corrupt politicians
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nairabeezie:
hmmmmm
i dey come
its disgusting. When Nigerians fail to hold there Govt responsible but choose to blame poor service personnels fighting with little
@the moment Ndume is still walking free ,sheriff is yet to be questioned

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: xxxx by egift(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
When the Facts are presented, all the TANiods will take a dive to cover their disgrace. Soon they will be here throwing their insults and monotones that PDP have fed them.

We will kick out this Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:
We have allowed a group of people to destroy our Nation that was build with blood n tears by our founding fathers
Our troops are demoralize because the Know these war is been fuelled by corrupt politicians
Sadly, the major victims of this BokoHaram war is not the politicians but the civilian population and the de-moralised military men at the war front.

Shamefully, some enemies of the state further blames the opposition and Gen Buhari for the insurgency when they played no single role in it, all because the looting and killing class wants to hold on to power and further plunder our resources.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
Sadly, the major victims of this BokoHaram war is not the politicians but the civilian population and the de-moralised military men at the war front.

Shamefully, some enemies of the state further blames the opposition and Gen Buhari for the insurgency when they played no single role in it, all because the looting and killing class wants to hold on to power and further plunder our resources.
It is a pity that saTANist blame others for there Govt failure
OBj did well to keep his troops morale up
Gej is yet to visit the frontlines
All we hear is. We will acquire new hardwares
Re: xxxx by Descartes: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Am sure you are not among those posing with guns. If you are I advise you take it down.Guess you are a Service man and your identity should be hidden. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
egift:
When the Facts are presented, all the TANiods will take a dive to cover their disgrace. Soon they will be here throwing their insults and monotones that PDP have fed them.

We will kick out this Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.
That is to tell you the IQ level of some of our youths, notably the TANiods and Jonathanians. Their level of reasoning defies logic and an aberration to common sense. Even some so-called intellectuals and opinion leaders won't critically examine a subject before taking position, all because of selfish gains and some tribalism. It is a shame but we have the duty to keep enlightening the unenlightened so as to collectively kickout President Jonathan from Aso Rock in 2015.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:

It is a pity that saTANist blame others for there Govt failure
OBj did well to keep his troops morale up
Gej is yet to visit the frontlines
All we hear is. We will acquire new hardwares
A de-moralised and de-motivated army finds it difficult to defeat an enemy in a war. This is warfare that needs both political will and military sophistication. The political will seem to be little or non-existing, intelligence is at a lowest ebb and government's sincerity is highly questionable. Yet, instead of holding the government to their responsibilities, saTANs are blaming the opposition party and members that neither have the instrument of the state nor have they been indicted by the State.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
Am sure you are not among those posing with guns. If you are I advise you take it down.Guess you are a Service man and your identity should be hidden. Thanks.
and d topic?
Re: xxxx by Descartes: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
and d topic?
Pardon
Re: xxxx by lacasa: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
A vote for Good luck ebola Jonathan is a vote for BokoHaram and its affiliates.

#Jona Must Go

Change will come to Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: xxxx by egift(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
As Gen. Azazi revealed: PDP is Boko Haram & Boko Haram is PDP
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
Pardon
Your comment on the topic
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
*quickly rushes out of baccaspace's thread before a group of saTANs inavde*
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
lacasa:
A vote for Good luck ebola Jonathan is a vote for BokoHaram and its affiliates.

#Jona Must Go

Change will come to Nigeria cool
Amen. He's too weak and clueless to be President

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Descartes: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
Your comment on the topic
When has Ihejirika become bokoharam sponsor?
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
egift:
As Gen. Azazi revealed: PDP is Boko Haram & Boko Haram is PDP
If only he moved beyond making a speech to arrest the identified sponsors before he was sent to the great beyond
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
When has Ihejirika become bokoharam sponsor?
You obviously didn't read the content or you were quick to react.

Read again!!! I never called any of them "sponsor" but "indicted" people, I also made reference to who said what and when. I also made reference to reactions and defence by ihejirika.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by musaibnabdul(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
North east wouldn't vote for GEJ hence they are left to suffer. The wheels of change is already in motion.
Re: xxxx by Descartes: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
You obviously didn't read the content or you have issues with comprehension.

Read again!!! I never called any of them "sponsor" but "indicted" people, I also made reference to who said what and when. I also made reference to reactions and defence by ihejirika.
I read it and had no issue with comprehension. Your post is ridden with subtleness which proves the sound of my argument but you had it with simple logic.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
I read it and had no issue with comprehension. Your post is ridden with subtleness which proves the sound of my argument but you had it with simple logic.
at least you admit that it was logical.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) / Full Election Results From All The States / Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.