Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who Dies In This Picture? - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Dies In This Picture? (60198 Views)

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture / Which Country Was This Picture Taken? / Can You See The Hidden Baby In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by MaziOmenuko: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2014
A dies.
When E rolls the stone, its curved part will make D survive; its not heavy enough to move the lever from pivot to kill C. The effect is that the solid block on the other part of the lever will move up lightly, then bounce back due to gravity and the resulting pull will throw the curved stone on the other side of the lever in the direction of A and he's meat!
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Afritop(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2014
zeyheed:
The one pushing will die because when the stone reaches the plank, it throws the other stone up to the pusher killing him
that happens in Tom and Jerry or looney tunes
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by iamakbar(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2014
C is sooooo dead. which ever way it happens, the pushed stone will pressure the plank above C's body.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2014
erad:
Nobody dies...

The curved out part on the upper ball makes it lighter than the ball on the other end of the scale. So it'll miss the head of the standing guy and won't have enough weight to lift the other stone. It'll end up rolling to the other side where the complete stone is.

My social scientific opinion. grin grin grin
looking at it social scientifically. ..u should be right but a more critical look will expose the fact that the other side of the balance that has C under it comes with pointed edges that stretches further towards the south..This singular feature of the balance means that it wouldn't be needing an equal weight to reach C.as an engineer , I can tell u that it will be needing just a little momentum and on impact will first annihilate C before the weight balances gradually. ...theory:an object in motion doesn't may share the same mass but not the same weight with a static object. .before an object starts moving a force will have to be exerted on it..and going with Newton 's law of creation and destruction of energy, I tell u that this energy increases gradually and is maximum at impact. ..and that means SORRY for C and of course either A or B....would have been easier to calculate the if the weights were given

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Kemzievictor(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2014
A and C are as good as dead
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by kingmoses1: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2014
E
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by etomama(f): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2014
C is very dead!
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by marvie234: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2014
It's A..... wen u look at d pix, u notice dat d stone E is about to push has a space in it which makes it lighter than d stone on d scale.
Also notice dat d scale has a piece of wood which prevents d stone from rolling down to meet d other stone.

So with d speed d stone is rolling down (because it was pushed from the edge of a steep slope), it will dodge D because of d space in d stone, n definately nt bring down d scale to harm C because it's lighter than d other stone n then hit d small piece of wood, fly over d other stone, miss B n go straight to A. N because d platform in which A is standing on is raised at d edge, d stone won't slide back to crush B.

I EXPECT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by jaystar(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2014
coolD is gone
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Gordieshegz(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Codedboy95:
Let's call L the length of the slope : L = sqrt(4^2
+ 3^2) = 5 squares
R is the ball's radius : R = 1 square
The perimeter : P = 2*Pi*R = 6.28 squares
The "percentage of rolled ball on the slope" :
T = L/P = 0.796 = 79.6%
So the rolled angle A : A = T*360 = 286
degrees
Then, as the hole on the ball is hard to mesure with
squares, I used pixels. It's 25 pixels large, when 7
squares are 255 pixels large.
I got l the hole size (at the top) :
l = (7*25)/255 = 0.686 squares
So : the hole angle equals the angle in the top corner of
the isosceles triangle, wich have as base : the hole, and
as top corner the center of the ball. Trigonometry :
tan(a/2) = (l/2)/R
a/2 = arctan((l/2)/R)
= 0.33 radians
a/2 = 19 degrees
Finnaly :
A-a/2 = 267
A+a/2 = 305 degrees
and 180 < 267 < 305 < 360+180
"half turn" < "rolled angle +/- hole size" < "one and a half"
When the ball is above the D-man, it doesn't strand into
the hole. So D survives.

grin grin

Guy,u r soo on point...lol
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Azazi(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2014
the rock pusher should arrested grin
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2014
erad:

Nobody dies...

The curved out part on the upper ball makes it lighter than the ball on the other end of the scale. So it'll miss the head of the standing guy and won't have enough weight to lift the other stone. It'll end up rolling to the other side where the complete stone is.

My social scientific opinion. grin grin grin
I'm so so impressed by this response! Tempted to start following you. Just don't know if you're always this smart or just got this one by chance. grin.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2014
after magnifying, calculating the curvature length of the rock to the path it meets the guy at D, D's head will be crushed cuz the hollow part of the rock will not cover the area the D guy stands,the area the pusher used to push the rock will be the point where the D's head will get crushed.
others will be safe due to the rock that has to make impact on the see-saw is lesser in mass n' weight to the static rock.
The hollow rock will end up adjusting to the side of the heavier rock.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by tc4official: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2014
B,
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2014
xwebyna:

Lol... Real bloggers don't beg
That aint begging. Its pleading.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:

Must you lie because of a mere blog.?
Dude, I have another account. Just opened this to promote the blog. For your mind now, you sabi talk well abi.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:

Time registered : October 18, 2014

Time spent online : 1 day & 9 hours

Must you lie because of a mere blog.?
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2014
solid3:
Take a look at this pix and tell us who dies with reason. grin

*solid*

B dies.

Here is why

E rolls down the big stone. Considering the grove in the stone being rolled down and the approximate measurements, it is very likely that by the time the stone gets to D, the stone will be set in such a way that D's head will be in the groove and therefore does not crush D to death.

In the same vein, the stone gets the spiked see-saw. Apparently the rolling stone is not heavy enough to displace the stone on the other side, so that see-saw will likely remain as it is.
Now notice that there is a ramp on the spiked end of the see-saw. The rolling stone will quite likely have some momentum which will launch it into the air by the time it moves over the ramp. Now A would have been in real danger because the path of the stone in the air ends at A's point. But because there is a parapet on the platform on which A stands, the stone will likely his the parapet and fall back on B, thereby crushing B to death.

On second thought, its highly illogical that the stone will make the jump high enough to clear the static stone. It'll probably just come to rest beside the static stone and end its journey there. In that case nobody dies.

2 Likes

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Tex42(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
C & E, that is if the hollow in the ball at point E doesn't represent a lost in weight.order wise,no one dies
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Lovexme(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Logically, no one dies.

The stone rolled by E has a dented part which would marginally roll over, avoiding the head of D (there's a calculation to show why the dented part of the stone would miss hitting his head).

Seeing that the stone isn't full (lighter than the stone close to C), it wouldn't have enough power to push down the elevated side of the wood, thereby, rolling over to the other stone.

Hence, nobody dies.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by erad(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2014
GozieDiora:

I'm so so impressed by this response! Tempted to start following you. Just don't know if you're always this smart or just got this one by chance. grin.

I think its by chance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Mrfils(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Doesn't matter... in d end, everybody dies!
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by BoyCoyToy(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2014
they will all die! the guy rolling the stone is wicked and will jump down to "kill them all" grin grin
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2014
post=27681129:

Dude, I have another account. Just opened this to promote the blog. For your mind now, you sabi talk well abi.
post the link to the account.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2014
solid3:
Take a look at this pix and tell us who dies with reason. grin

*solid*
B dies don't ask me y.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2014
solid3:
For me, I think its A, he will die of boredom cos he's staring at a wall. grin tongue
this is rib-cracking. I don laff so tey...thnks for making my day.

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nelson2014(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
i tink its A
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by marvie234: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2014
princefunmi:

B dies.

Here is why

E rolls down the big stone. Considering the grove in the stone being rolled down and the approximate measurements, it is very likely that by the time the stone gets to D, the stone will be set in such a way that D's head will be in the groove and therefore does not crush D to death.

In the same vein, the stone gets the spiked see-saw. Apparently the rolling stone is not heavy enough to displace the stone on the other side, so that see-saw will likely remain as it is.
Now notice that there is a ramp on the spiked end of the see-saw. The rolling stone will quite likely have some momentum which will launch it into the air by the time it moves over the ramp. Now A would have been in real danger because the path of the stone in the air ends at A's point. But because there is a parapet on the platform on which A stands, the stone will likely his the parapet and fall back on B, thereby crushing B to death.

On second thought, its highly illogical that the stone will make the jump high enough to clear the static stone. It'll probably just come to rest beside the static stone and end its journey there. In that case nobody dies.

It's definitely going to hit A.... look at d pix closely. D 'parapet' is not dat high to stop d stone. If ure still doubting me, use a toothpick or a short stick of broom n place it on d parapet. With that, u'll be able to see how d stone will fly.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Abyzan(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2014
haha....nigga....no room for squatting if not E will see the stone coming and run

davroca16:

I think I'll follow your opinion how ever D's possibility of surviving is 50-50 is he stands, except he squats. smiley
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Fresia01(f): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2014
E should die because he started the rough play..
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Adroit3s(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
The misadventure Mr. A shakes D cold hands of death.
FACTS: All so soon as Mr. E releases D hollowed ball...
1. Mr. D survives due to D hollow in ball.
2. Fortuitously, Mr. C survives potentially, because D hollowed ball lacks sufficient weight to press down Mr. C (supposedly in comatose) due to D more heavier non-hollowed ball at D tail of D timber. Hence D heavier ball can't go back to Mr. E (D agent of death)
3. D hollowed ball being so unstable at D head of D timber, bounces and hit D unfortunate Mr. A who eventually met his waterloo. However, Mr. B gets reason(s) to distinct real and dream,thus tell persons tale about his luck-full day....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.