Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona (8818 Views)

Davido Flies Private Jet To Congo (photos) / SPOTTED: Liverpool's Steven Gerrard & His Wife Alex On Holiday In Ibiza / The Biggest Party Ever! Banky-w To Be Hosted In International Event In Ibiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by uwawealth1: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-o7lHRSgNPbE/VFMb4_3aMBI/AAAAAAAACwM/bhaaFlgG1JU/s1600/43.jpg[/img]

When you are big, you do big things...hehe. 28yr old Serbian model and reality star Soraja Vucelic (pictured) claimed in a recent interview with a Serbian newspaper that 22 year old BARCELONA and Brazilian footballer Neymar da Silva Santos Junior, sent a private jet to pick her up to visit him in Barcelona after the pair met in Ibiza...and she shared a pic of herself in the jet in Neymar's jersey to prove she was not lying.

Soraja told Kurir newspaper that she met Neymar in Ibiza in July and they exchanged contact and frequently chatted via Skype. One day he told her he wanted to see her and sent a private plane to pick her and her friend up. Soraja was in Barcelona for many days with Neymar. This happened this October but Soraja refused to say when exactly and what happened between them. Well, if a man sends you a private jet...ahn!

SEE MORE PICS OF THE BOTH STARS HERE... http:///4fe520

http:///4fe520
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Simplestone(f): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2014
So? Na money dey talk na,some women can date a 12years old boy,all 4 money.weldone uncle neymar,

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by nnachukz(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2014
uwawealth1:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-o7lHRSgNPbE/VFMb4_3aMBI/AAAAAAAACwM/bhaaFlgG1JU/s1600/43.jpg[/img]

When you are big, you do big things...hehe. 28yr old Serbian model and reality star Soraja Vucelic (pictured) claimed in a recent interview with a Serbian newspaper that 22 year old Real Madrid and Brazilian footballer Neymar da Silva Santos Junior, sent a private jet to pick her up to visit him in Barcelona after the pair met in Ibiza...and she shared a pic of herself in the jet in Neymar's jersey to prove she was not lying.

Soraja told Kurir newspaper that she met Neymar in Ibiza in July and they exchanged contact and frequently chatted via Skype. One day he told her he wanted to see her and sent a private plane to pick her and her friend up. Soraja was in Barcelona for many days with Neymar. This happened this October but Soraja refused to say when exactly and what happened between them. Well, if a man sends you a private jet...ahn!

O boy see level o. Anyway na wetin girls like sha.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Neyma plays for bacelona not madrid
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2014
dapsoneh:
Neyma plays for bacelona not madrid
What is this one saying? undecided. U really need to see a doctor sad
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by sKeetz(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2014
echobee:

what do you know? undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2014
echobee:

You don't need to visit a doctor you need to take a bed in yaba left. Neymar is a Barcelona player
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by godwinony(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2014
if neymar plays for real Madrid, then cr7 plays for Barcelona
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2014
The girl is really dang pretty, model pretty.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Sheenor: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Wow
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2014
Women lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by 1shortblackboy: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2014
godwinony:
if neymar plays for real Madrid, then cr7 plays for Barcelona
stephen keshi is the barcelona coach
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by IfyAwazie(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2014
That means he can pay alot for divorce. Hmmm he must be a good catch.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Abbey2sam(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2014
uwawealth1:

When you are big, you do big things...hehe. 28yr old Serbian model and reality star Soraja Vucelic (pictured) claimed in a recent interview with a Serbian newspaper that 22 year old Real Madrid and Brazilian footballer Neymar da Silva Santos Junior, sent a private jet to pick her up to visit him in Barcelona after the pair met in Ibiza...and she shared a pic of herself in the jet in Neymar's jersey to prove she was not lying.

Neymar Jr play for barca not Madrid

mehn see level...........money must be made
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
You don't need to visit a doctor you need to take a bed in yaba left. Neymar is a Barcelona player
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by 100Cents: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2014
So they can't talk on phone ?

BTW, will they phu.ck ?

This girl nah mumu o...
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by 100Cents: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2014
echobee:

Hurry ! He needs to see a dentist, cause he is having ear problems and obviously can't read well .
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2014
100Cents:

Hurry ! He needs to see a dentist, cause he is having ear problems and he can't read well .
grin grin grin
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by lyntiffany(f): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
100Cents:

Hurry ! He needs to see a dentist, cause he is having ear problems and obviously can't read well .
dentist nah make him dey bite like suarez
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by NanaAmofah(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
still thats non of my business
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by alexis007(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
now i know why he went into 'invisibility mode' after scoring that 1st goal on saturday......stupid boy...instead of helping Messi disrupt Madrid's defence.....He was busy thinking about 'serbian phock' cry

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
See as the girl be self, Lepa.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Legs!
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by samhay: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
GT N7200 China fone built in form samsung note3
8.0mp camera.

Command-Abule egba,Lagos.

Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chaii...wey all d rich guys na, make una send for me now wit ds kind treatment...nna ego is sweet i swear.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
hehehe for her mind na God don butter her bread grin na so them dey do, after 3 wks or less, neymar go dump am, go bring another model... maybe that one, him go send him yatch grin but its still good, if she get sense, she go gather as much as she can wink grin

she's pretty tho smiley. but in the pic right hand, why she come look like statue?
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
echobee:

u ar so stewpid, u wrote real Madrid, it's ur papa and ur mama dat need to see a psychiatrist asap
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by jeffizy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
dapsoneh:
u ar so stewpid, u wrote real Madrid, it's ur papa and ur mama dat need to see a psychiatrist asap
Mr Dapo, easy man. She must have realised the error. Don't need to go into vulgarity. Biko.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
dapsoneh:
guess,u dont ave regards for ur parents at home. Am i d ops? Continue,it shows ur up bringing.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
echobee:

guess,u dont ave regards for ur parents at home. Am i d ops? Continue,it shows ur up bringing.
if u av regards for ppl, u wnt say such rubbissssh... seein a doc? I thnk u do need more dan I do ur upbringin is a reflection of ur unhealthy alterations
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
dapsoneh:
if u av regards for ppl, u wnt say such rubbissssh... seein a doc? I thnk u do need more dan I do
Am i d ops? Is my moniker uwealth1?. U better go and sleep,if u had a bad day angry. Last time i will trade words with u. So continue.it really shows ur upbringing.u insult ur parents anyhow,not suprised. U should ave insulted me,not my parents.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
dapsoneh:
if u av regards for ppl, u wnt say such rubbissssh... seein a doc? I thnk u do need more dan I do ur upbringin is a reflection of ur unhealthy alterations

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Symplytacha Suffers "Nipple Slip" At Dj Exclusive Saturday Party (18+ / 25 PHOTOS From Goldie's Funeral / Omotola Closes Her Facebook Account Over Fraudulent Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.