Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths (1555 Views)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / The Many Corruption Cases Against Danladi Umar(saraki’s Accuser) Of CCT / Ibo And Yoruba Rivalry - Myths And Facts - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by Dmacaw: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have been an observer of the Nigerian politics for almost 4 decades i can tell you without blinking an eyelid that Nigeria has never had it so good in terms of transparent leadership under GEJ. His critics would have us believe that corruption has been institutionalized under his administration but the truth is all the corruption exposed under this administration was also present in all our past governments going unchecked. lets look at some of the corruption exposed under this administration. The Pension scam you all will agree with me that this has been going on unabated before this regime my Grandfather retired from Nigeria Airways till his demise in 2006 his pensions were not paid in full, the reforms in that sector by this administration only exposed the monumental corruption in that section which has been going on for decades. The Subsidy scam long before this administration subsidies were been paid to petrol importers and they end up importing norring leading to constant petrol and kerosine scarcity in the country. Until this administration came into power the cabals in that sector were exposed scarcity has since disappeared, what about the fertilizer scam that has been going on prior this administration our farmers are now getting fertilizers and delivering effectively in the Agricultural transformation agenda. I can go on and on with the many corruption in various Nigeria system which was a norm before this administration. After all the falsehood about GEJ not fighting corruption/ supports corruption is a farce if he had anything to hide he wont have passed the FOI bill we must pursue this bill to see it adopted at state and local government level. i still read in the papers about farouk lawan and femi fani kayoade getting there day in court in November. contrary to reports and accusations that all those with corruption cases has been dropped. we must be patient with the judiciary for them to do their job without interference from the executive as we all know the wheels of justice grinds slowly as determined by our constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by Dmacaw: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Add your corruption accusations to the list.
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by Dmacaw: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
otimize:
u are a very big fool

I don't need a soothsayer or Prophet to tell me you are an illiterate. Instead of raising the quality of your argument you result to insults counter the points made simple.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by atlwireles: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
According to the naysayers Nigeria was a corruption free country till Goodluck showed up. Just ask them about their own states and most will start speaking in tongues.

4 Likes

Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by Dmacaw: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
According to the naysayers Nigeria was a corruption free country till Goodluck showed up. Just ask them about their own states and most will start speaking in tongues.

That's the lies they sell only to the gullible and those who refused to look beyond party affiliation, ethnicity and religion. History would accord him well.
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by atlwireles: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dmacaw:

That's the lies they sell only to the gullible and those who refused to look beyond party affiliation, ethnicity and religion. History would accord him well.

Jonathan biggest problem was transparency, trying to make the activities of government open for all to see.

4 Likes

Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by otimize(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dmacaw:

I don't need a soothsayer or Prophet to tell me you are an illiterate. Instead of raising the quality of your argument you result to insults counter the points made simple.
Y waste my time arguing with you, when i can simply define u?
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by Dmacaw: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
otimize:
Y waste my time arguing with you, when i can simply define u?

You have not even discovered yourself and you talk about defining other people. My friend keep your argument to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by wanimo: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dmacaw:

u should never heed such people. Just ignore them.
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by jamace(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:

Jonathan biggest problem was transparency, trying to make the activities of government open for all to see.
GBAM! cool
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by mikolo80: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Why uncover what he's not ready to clean up. The buck stops at his table. He shuts down press and opposition in hours yet can't crackdown on corruption.abeg the man is as corrupt as others joor
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by otimize(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dmacaw:

You have not even discovered yourself and you talk about defining other people. My friend keep your argument to yourself.
re-read the first four lines of your initial post and shame urself.
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by Dmacaw: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
mikolo80:
Why uncover what he's not ready to clean up. The buck stops at his table. He shuts down press and opposition in hours yet can't crackdown on corruption.abeg the man is as corrupt as others joor

Good you made your point but like i stated earlier and clearly there is no corruption allegation that has been swept under the carpet by this administration if you know any tell me all cases are in court and in due course judgment will be passed except you want the jungle or military kinda justice were you can be jailed without trial but this is democracy the rule of law must be upheld.
Re: Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths by Dmacaw: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
otimize:
re-read the first four lines of your initial post and shame urself.

You have displayed a very crude nature no point discussing with you keep your shame to yourself you worth it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Lagos APC / Otti, Ikpeazu And Aba Ma Ndi-aba (aba Knows Its Own People) / Olamide Debuts Two Songs For Buhari/osinbajo – ‘ese’ + ‘the Change We Want’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.