Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo (1234 Views)

Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match / Super Falcons Coach Invites 36 Players To Camp / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Ready For Congo,says Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo by pendy79: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Keshi recalls ike uche and 24 others

Coach Stephen Keshi has called up 25 players for the must-win 2015 Cup of Nations qualifying matches against the Red Devils of Congo and Bafana Bafana of South Africa.

Highly rated, Spain–based striker Ikechukwu Uche is called for the first time in nearly two years, and there is also a first senior team opportunity for Nasarawa United midfielder Tony Edjomari.

Home–based defender Solomon Kwambe also return, and Aaron Samuel (who got one of the goals against Sudan), Hope Akpan, Sunday Emmanuel and home–boy Emem Eduok have further chances after being called for the matches against the Falcons of Sudan.

Skipper and goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, defenders Godfrey Oboabona and Elderson Echiejile, midfielders Ogenyi Onazi and Mikel Obi, and forwards Ahmed Musa, Emmanuel Emenike and Babatunde Michael are also invited.
All the players are expected to report at the Bolton White Apartments, Wuse, Abuja on Sunday, 9 November.

The Squad

Goalkeepers: Vincent Enyeama (Lille OSC, France); Austin Ejide (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel); Chigozie Agbim (Gombe United, Nigeria)

Defenders: Elderson Echiejile (Monaco FC, France); Juwon Oshaniwa (Ashdod FC, Israel); Efe Ambrose (Celtic FC, Scotland); Solomon Kwambe (Sunshine Stars, Nigeria); Godfrey Oboabona (Rizespor FC, Turkey); Kenneth Omeruo (Middlesbrough FC, England); Azubuike Egwuekwe (Warri Wolves, Nigeria)

Midfielders: John Mikel Obi (Chelsea FC, England); Ogenyi Onazi (SS Lazio, Italy); Hope Akpan (Reading FC, England); Raheem Lawal (Eskisehirspor FC, Turkey); Omatsone Aluko (Hull City, England); Tony Edjomari (Nasarawa United, Nigeria)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Emmanuel Emenike (Fenerbahce FC, Turkey); Gbolahan Salami (Warri Wolves, Nigeria); Osaguona Ighodaro (Enugu Rangers, Nigeria); Ikechukwu Uche (Villareal FC, Spain); Aaron Samuel (Guangzhou R&F, China); Sunday Emmanuel (SV Scholz Grodig, Austria); Babatunde Michael (Volyn Lutsk, Ukraine): Emem Eduok (Dolphins FC, Nigeria)

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/10/31keshi-invites-uche-24-others-for-Congo-matches.html
Re: Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo by pendy79: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
I hope ike uche honours this call and spare the issues he has with the big boss who feels he is the best thing to happen to Nigeria football.

I just wonder how keshi will feel if he gets to win a world cup. Na to tell stepp blatter to step down for him.
Re: Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo by adioolayi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Victor mosses is missing....well it is Oga Keshi's call...Nigerians asked for I.K Uche...and he gave him to us...I hope he justifies this callup
Re: Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo by Chigold101(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
pendy79:
I hope ike uche honours this call and spare the issues he has with the big boss who feels he is the best thing to happen to Nigeria football.

I just wonder how keshi will feel if he gets to win a world cup. Na to tell stepp blatter to step down for him.
if u have paid your due as much as keshi had done since 1980,you will not even hear what anyone will ever say. Please respect keshi... He has served this country. Idont know how old you are but make research... Okay
Re: Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo by pendy79: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chigold101:
if u have paid your due as much as keshi had done since 1980,you will not even hear what anyone will ever say. Please respect keshi... He has served this country. Idont know how old you are but make research... Okay

If you wanna quote me in your mention I will implore you use your senses and exhume a huge speck of responsibility. Im old enough to father you or father your father if I started child bearing early as he did to father you.

Pele won 2 world cups for Brazil. I'm sure he has never told the people of Brazil to hero worship or feel he is indispensable. If he as a coach decides not to listen to voice of reasoning to invite players who were at the top of their games in Europe and America but decides to go to china and India to source for players for the national team and it backfires, should we not blame him or did they tell you he was doing the coaching job as charity.

He earns money from taxpayers and he is answerable to me and every citizen of Nigeria. If he feel he was right all along why did he now go back to his vomit.

I'm entitle to my opinion and you're to yours, you have no right to insult me if I express mine. The space on nairaland is big enough to accommodate all.
Re: Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo by Chigold101(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
pendy79:

If you wanna quote me in your mention I will implore you use your senses and exhume a huge speck of responsibility. Im old enough to father you or father your father if I started child bearing early as he did to father you.

Pele won 2 world cups for Brazil. I'm sure he has never told the people of Brazil to hero worship or feel he is indispensable. If he as a coach decides not to listen to voice of reasoning to invite players who were at the top of their games in Europe and America but decides to go to china and India to source for players for the national team and it backfires, should we not blame him or did they tell you he was doing the coaching job as charity.

He earns money from taxpayers and he is answerable to me and every citizen of Nigeria. If he feel he was right all along why did he now go back to his vomit.

I'm entitle to my opinion and you're to yours, you have no right to insult me if I express mine. The space on nairaland is big enough to accommodate all.
when someone speaks u can dictacte his age... I researve my comment...
Re: Keshi Returns Officially Returns As Chief Coach, Invites 25 Players For Congo by dachpee(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Giwa is ryt, for saying Keshi is still Super Eagles coach

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford / FIFA Reveal Okochas' Most Favourite Career Goal !! / Top 10 OLDEST Football CLUBS In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.