Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (36621 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Mass Evacuation Of Igbos In Maidugri! Guo Offers 20 Buses To Stranded Passagers / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Ayomi088(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmm

Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-1gb

Hop in to find out
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Maximus17(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh
on the contrary, he is a wise businessman, playing his cards well, he has calculated the probability of GEJ. Reelection and its on the high side, when GEJ returns to power, tell me why he wouldn't favor policies to suit his company. You use money to make more money. Don't be surprised Aliko Dangote will follow suit shortly!!

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Pangea: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
I dey laugh o
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by philantoxx(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
coasting home to sweet victory then
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Oyecute(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Innoson has succeeded in delivery the goods that were ordered out of the missing N20b. I love this politricks !!!

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by clemzo101(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jonathan till 2019

4 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ipledge:
This is suppose to be done secretly or when his he going to donate Buhari support group

All I have to say #Gejtill2015

who wants to be associated with a perenial election loser

11 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by condralbede(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
He took a BOLD step.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kamez(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
He is only giving back a token out of all the multibillion naira contracts he has enjoyed during dis administration

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Emma8043(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN TILL THAT MAGOT CALLED BUHARI IS 100YRS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by nijanigga: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
clemzo101:
He knows GEJ can't loose. Wise decision
why bother contest the election? Have you heard what's going in Burkina-Faso?

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by danaiks(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
akpanikpe:

make me sef follow una book space, jst incase the donation go reach una side grin
Hahaha....see strategy cheesy

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by MecTessy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ it is well with you

6 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Amack(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
I came from the same village with him in Nnewi his. Other name is nothing goes for nothing. Stingy innoson

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Gboliwe: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
stebell:
Great men receives donation freely.
Desperate men borrow money to get stuff.

GEJ carry go.

This your quote made me smile cheesy

GEJ receives donation freely
GMB borrow to buy form.
The difference is clear. grin

12 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by omanifrank(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok oh
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by alabiyemmy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh

And to think you are more sensible than him?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
chukwudi44:

who wants to be associated with a perenial election loser
Ok e go shock you

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kskpoundz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dis remind me of jst concluded mtn project fame were Emaka aka Emekus got all d audience support bt couldn't made top 4. 2015 drama is jst too interesting

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
nijanigga:

what has it got to do with nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by alabiyemmy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
nijanigga:

dumb comparison

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kunlej2: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
he can only receive such gift if he is a director of the company or his proxy.
a man of integrity will not receive a gift he did not ask for.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by slimfit1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
I can't count but I know say 1+1 is not = to 21 aba
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by jonuel1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amack:
Many of his kins men are suffering.

Is Buhari, other aspirant and their supporters not suffering?

Stop reasoning through your anus. No insult intended!

9 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by chamboy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia
Pastor oya deceive us. Wat should we do

5 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by greall1: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Who know if na GEJ bought the buses and use his name to cover up.

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by chamboy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nw the Cabals r showing up.. am yet to see dangote's donation

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ochallo: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain
i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way
Christainity is a jst 100+ old in NigeriaSharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times
Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times
Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times
Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times eachChristain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times
Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times
Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times
Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia

The percentage of non-Muslims in Turkey fell from 19% in 1914 to 2.5% in 1927.Turkey is a secular state with no official state religion- wikipedia. Stop spreading religious bigotry, this is a sin in Christianity. Christians were never mandated to fight for God, we mere mortals cannot fight for God, God is powerful enough to fight for himself. Get your head out of the Gutter.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by zappyj(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
crysmh, there was really a bleeping nation crysmh, there was really a bleeping nation
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by nijanigga: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
alabiyemmy:

dumb comparison
or your dumb brain and read between the lines.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by nijanigga: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
chukwudi44:

what has it got to do with nigeria?
when the people are oppressed for too long, they will revolt, if you can't think hope you got it now.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Koptala: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:

How can.....how can you say that no businessman does that? Do you really what business is all about? ...taking risks! And believe you me, GEJ will win!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt / Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.