Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (36584 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Mass Evacuation Of Igbos In Maidugri! Guo Offers 20 Buses To Stranded Passagers / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by maslong(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ipledge:
This is suppose to be done secretly or when his he going to donate Buhari support group

All I have to say #Gejtill2015

lipsrsealed
(1 UNlike ) (1 UNshare )

5 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by clemzo101(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oh now I can imagine what u guys are planning in 2015.........Jonathan will win the election and nothing will happen, if u like kill urselves in the North its non of my bizness.
nijanigga:

why bother contest the election? Have you heard what's going in Burkina-Faso?

10 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Deepfreezer(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
fresh air everywhere. biko. innoson odogwu nwoke.

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by olaitan4real: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
If dis ogogoro man loses INNOCENT shld pack his property ooo

NO BLAME U NA DON COLLECT YA sHArE...
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh

First of all,business is a risk it self & if u aren't ready to lose in business,u forget it.

Secondly,losing few buses wouldn't affect his bank account,or did u think innoson is a average man¿.....Dude is a more time (multi) billionaire that knows what he is doing.

5 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by koko12(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by wills(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ till 2015
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by edogho(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
if i hear, that correct business man from the east oga jona pay for those vehicles,

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by hero31x(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia

Let them continue killing theirselves in the name of Freedom Fighting! The Bomb blast today, was it not Muslims that died. Islam my foot!

6 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ideology(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
lonelydora:

He should learn from Dangote.
sure he is, dangote donated all the cement used for building PDP headquarters in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Elan83(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'll donate my kidney if Gej z in need of 1, dat man iz a renowned & classical democrat,, but there z need 2 restructure & devolutionalize Nig.& her powers.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by fuelsaver: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
unlimitedbosco:
gej till someone come wit a better plan

Yes OOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by gnykelly(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
this Mr innocent should see beyond 2015 his business is still in it infancy.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ideology(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
nijanigga:

why bother contest the election? Have you heard what's going in Burkina-Faso?

I see …
APC is planning war if GEJ wins

Blood drinkers, you folks are the ones not allowing this country to be in peace, yet you call PDP a desperate party

Anyone that resorts to war after elections will be the first to die

God bless Nigeria, amen

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by AngelicaDivine(f): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by lastpage: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
INNOSSON:
Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Limited on Thursday in Abuja donated 20 buses and a jeep to the Goodluck Support Group (GSG).

The Chairman of the company, Chief Innocent Chukwuma who made the donation, said it was a token to help the GSG carry out its campaign effectively for President Goodluck Jonathan.

"These 21 vehicles are presented to GSG to support the re-election campaign of our dear president and to the glory of God,’’ Chukwuma said.
http://aitonline.tv/post-motor_company_donates_21_vehicles_to_goodluck_support_group

Now, this is a very stewpid and dangerous thing to do!

Let me ask:
1.) Is it only Goodluck that is contesting? Why not donate vehicles to every contestant?

2.) As a Corporate entity, are you pitching your tent with Jonathan's re-election... if YES, why?

3.) Are we to beleive that this is WHY Goodluck was banning and promoting INNOSSON products? (Tribal warriors should hold their fire, l am just doing a comparative analysis for now)

4.) Now, does INNOSSON know that the danger in this type of "openly political patronage" is that if Goodluck looses, the company has definitely opened itself up for "collapse" as the incoming Government can/would simply implement policies that would run it out of business, as pay-back? For example, liberalizing vehicle imports and reducing importation/vehicle clearing tax to very low value like 5%!

What l am driving at is that a sensible chairman, even if he has to support a particular candidate, will do it on "personal level" and will do it more subtly!

Small time now, he would come out to say "The Govt of the day" is not supporting his company's made in Nigeria.... when he is busy now putting himself and his company in "danger"!

Finished..... now "tribal warriors can attack. kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by karlmax2: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
nijanigga:

when the people are oppressed for too long, they will revolt, if you can't think hope you got it now.
yes against their state governors cause they are the ones collecting allocation both the one for local goverment from the fg to take care of them.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by JUHABACH: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh

whats your business with how the man choses to spend his money.
SMFH.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by nijanigga: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
karlmax2:
yes against their state governors cause they are the ones collecting allocation both the one for local goverment from the fg to take care of them.
e-rat where is $20 Billion ? on yara gej.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
More donations?

Wow! PDP is a real charity case.

They must be broke!! *sarcastic angry angry *

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ademega(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Me self i donate this article in support to his good work .

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 20we want him to rule to.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Both teams are playing games. Scores: APC 2 points - PDP 3 points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by HoluwadareY(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
stebell:
Great men receives donation freely.
Desperate men borrow money to get stuff.

GEJ carry go.
oga u wicked ooo,u wont kill person with laughter;lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Fire15: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia
You need urgent medical attention.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Veckylord(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nigeria were everybody is a politician smh
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by karlmax2: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
nijanigga:

e-rat where is $20 Billion ? on yara gej.
which $20 billion oh sorry u mean 14billion oh sorry do u mean 10billion which one are u talking about? Let me educate u fool ur fellow member in arewa people's congress was the chairman of the committee That investigated your phantom $20 billion that simpletons like u still hold on to.if u can read here is the answer to your question.

Sanusi lied about $49.8bn missing money – Senate committee

http://www.punchng.com/news/sanusi-lied-about-49-8bn-missing-money

Missing $20bn: Makarfi panel clears NNPC

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/missing-20bn-makarfi-panel-clears-nnpc/

If u can read those links would tell u what happened to ur phantom 20billion dollars

4 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Consultville(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nice payback
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by dnwabz: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amack:
I came from the same village with him in Nnewi his. Other name is nothing goes for nothing. Stingy innoson
Hmmm...you said you come from the same village with him?...are you sure?...which village is that and what is your surname
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
clemzo101:
He knows GEJ can't loose. Wise decision

but GEJ will leave in 2019 if he likes it or not.But what about innosons biz. That was a foolish move

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Maximus17:
on the contrary, he is a wise businessman, playing his cards well, he has calculated the probability of GEJ. Reelection and its on the high side, when GEJ returns to power, tell me why he wouldn't favor policies to suit his company. You use money to make more money. Don't be surprised Aliko Dangote will follow suit shortly!!

how many times have you heard dangote donating bags of cement? He never puts his biz in the frontline. Thats is why he has been able to wax strong irrespective of who ever is in power. When you say the hausa man is strategically superior this is the reason why

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Orikinla(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
danaiks:
Hmm igbo man!!
Mixing politics and business together....surest way to succeed cheesy

Only a good leader receives gifts
GEJ till 2019!!!

Even Idi Amin of Uganda received more gifts.
Fake pastors and false prophets receive even more gifts from ignorant people they have fooled.

To the re-tarded sycophants here, Anambra Motors Company (ANAMCO) has launched made in Nigeria vehicles years ago before Innoson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? / List Of Ministers And Portfolios (Unofficial From Tribune Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.