Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? (1964 Views)

Which Nigeria U-17 Team Will You Consider The Greatest? ??? / ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? / Which Team Will Win 2005/2006 Premiership Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chelsea has played nine games this season and lost none!There are already rumours that the team will go unbeaten in the season like the Arsenal's INVINCIBLE Set.I don't believe that feat can be replayed this season.Justification?Just look at the first four teams in the current EPL Table.Are you surprised?SO HAM I.The drama has started unfolding.So it is a matter of WHEN not IF Chelsea will lose.So which team will be the first to beat Chelsea?
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Ayo081(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Southampton!
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Chazzyboy: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
I think is Liverpool
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chelsea wont meet Southampton till December 28.I have a feeling the team would have been cooked before then .Nevertheless,I am looking forward to Southampton beating Chelsea .

1 Like

Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by acenazt: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
let's Sit and whatch
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chazzyboy:
I think is Liverpool
liver gini? As for me, REAL Madrid.
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Chazzyboy: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
missberrypop5:
thank me later liver will pool their ass together
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
missberrypop5:
I don't want to ''tease'' you ''more than its necessary'',... But kindly read the title again,....

1 Like

Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Ayo081(m): 4:51am On Nov 01, 2014
divinepen:
Chelsea wont meet Southampton till December 28.I have a feeling the team would have been cooked before then .Nevertheless,I am looking forward to Southampton beating Chelsea .
Like dis.
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Haywhymido(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Chazzyboy:
I think is Liverpool
u can quote me after d match nxt week. Chelsea will wallop liverpool. Watch out
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Veneto81: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2014
chelsea will be unbeaten this season.

www.yashidasports.com

1 Like

Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by khattab02: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Veneto81:
chelsea will be unbeaten this season.

www.yashidasports.com
imagination!
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by khattab02: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2014
QPR
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by lovemaths(f): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
qpr on 1st nov or
sunderland on 29th nov or newcastle on 6th dec or westham on 26th dec

1 Like

Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by abdulaz: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
khattab02:
imagination!
real fact. Just accept it, it's a trend.
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by abdulaz: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovemaths:
qpr on 1st nov or
you must be a lover of CFC to know our subsequent games. But don't be disappointed beauty, we are going to win all the matches you mentioned above.
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulaz:
you must be a lover of CFC to know our subsequent games. But don't be disappointed beauty, we are going to win all the matches you mentioned above.
Well she knows her onions, not like a few ''clueless folks'' we encounter everyday,...

And by the way, don't be so confident about winning. Football is not played on paper

1 Like

Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by khattab02: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulaz:
real fact. Just accept it, it's a trend.
yeah can be actualize no doubt. But not real and possible to me, atleast not yet. Still have a long way to go. I think the team that has the recent unbeaten run of games is man united right? Yeah about twenty something or 22 in 2011.
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by khattab02: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Well she knows her onions, not like a few ''clueless folks'' we encounter everyday,...

And by the way, don't be so confident about winning. Football is not played on paper
u korrect!
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Ayo081(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovemaths:
qpr on 1st nov or
u just predicted goals galore.
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by lovemaths(f): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ayo081:

u just predicted goals galore.
Sunderland is next. we are still waiting
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Ayo081(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovemaths:
Sunderland is next. we are still waiting
tank God city aint on ur list#sheknowdtruth
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by pamcode(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
lovemaths:
qpr on 1st nov or
i noticed you left out liverpool why , or u dont see them as a challenge
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by lovemaths(f): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2014
pamcode:
i noticed you left out liverpool why , or u dont see them as a challenge
They've not been in good form of late.

1 Like

Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by dicksj93: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
lovemaths:
They've not been in good form of late.
and sunderland are in a beta form?
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by lovemaths(f): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2014
dicksj93:
and sunderland are in a beta form?
small teams do give chelsea problems.
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by dicksj93: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2014
lovemaths:
small teams do give chelsea problems.
in.d past(last season)
Re: Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? by Nelson2014(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
southampton

(1) (Reply)

Messi Gets Into Troubles At Barcelona After Posing With Neymar / Sure Games For The Week / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Appoint New Manager, Thomas Tuchel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.