Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59453 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
PreSident Shehu Shagari

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problem especially in the sight of international community because of his being an epitome of integrity.“

President Goodluck Jonathan

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“

President Olusegun Obasanjo

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

"Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

President Musa Yaradua

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“

General Abdusalam Abubakar

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“

General Sani Abacha

“I have realise our collective mistake in over- throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“(PTF Inaugural Speech)

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promise & as we knew him to mean his words all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“
"I respect Buhari. He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”. -General Ibrahim Babangida

ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM-PDP BOT Member

“As a member PDP BOT, i decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organisation because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs .
“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”

Prof Tam David West

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was always being dreaded by the criminals who looted the nation to stuppor by embarking upon campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“

Sen Ahmed Makarfi-Fmr Kaduna State Governor, PDP BOT Member

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he run for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“

Alh Balarabe Musa, Fmr Kaduna State Governor

"Now my task is to challenge all of us to ensure this man becomes President this year. General Buhari deserves to be given a chance. When he became Head of State after the 1983 coup, thousands of Second Republic politicians, including me were picked and locked up by the Junta. But even in kirikiri, I discovered that the NPN elements among us were giving bribe to prison officials to ensure they got double ration of food. It dawned on me that people who can offer bribes even in kirikiri have no reason to be our leaders. Buhari was vindicated"

Chief Femi Falana, Fmr President, West African Bar Association

"Buhari was a soldier of HONOUR. There are soldiers and there are soldiers. There are soldiers who are men of honor. The man (Buhari) has decided to commit 26% of budgetary allocation to education"

On Goodluck Jonathan

President Jonathan
'If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can’t fix power, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”-

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo 2013
"Jonathan has failed to deliver on his promises to the Nigerian people ... of living of Nigerians, Mr. Jonathan had betrayed God and the Nigerian people that brought him to power, and has been pursuing selfish personal and political interests based on advice he receives from “self-centred aides”.-

Gen IBB
"The best we could do is to always sit with him in an environment that is really conducive and then give him advice, and I think I am glad to say that we are doing the best we can to assist him, while we urge Nigerians to be patient with Mr. President."-

President Museveni
“I have never invited the United Nations to guard our security. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call in the UN …I would rather hang myself. We prioritised national security by developing a strong army; otherwise our Uganda would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where militias have disappeared with school children. It will be a vote of no confidence in our country and our citizens if we can’t guarantee our security. What kind of persons would we be?”- President Museveni of Uganda attacking Nigeria and Jonathan in its handling of BH

Speaker Aminu Tambawal
“The President’s body language seems to be encouraging corrupt practices in the country

106 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
@Moderator that moved this to FP: what is the moral justification of moving a thread of october 2014 to fp after I've dumped the cause? Anyway, well done o. But be rest assured that I shall not be moved nor deterred.

Sai PDP

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
@Seun @lalasticlala I know you owe me no explanation but I think you should respect my decision of dumping the undemocratic and deceptive APC. Thank you

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wont you rather give ur vote to the people's general?
*****modified******
the whole world now know who the OP or the poster above me is; a hypocrite/snitch/traitor/drunk!

Moral Lesson: Stand for something you believe in , be steadfast and ready to defend it to the last
Dont be like the political prostitute(barcanista) above me.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Don't ever mind those double standard people, big fishes like Amaechi, Kwakwanso, Okorocha, Saraki,, Wamako etc all became hero, corrupt free and Saints in their evil hearts immediately they jumped ship to APC. Yet the same people are now fighting hard to make you feel guilty for going back to your original party,PDP.
I advise you to never bow to their pressure to dump your moniker.
I can confess to you that this moniker called barcanista is the most scary in nairaland, I fought against it, so I know what I'm talking. If they're not happy with you, be sure we are.
Mind you, all these their recent rantings of exhuming your past posts should not bother you, they're only scared of damages awaiting BABA ONE CHANCE from your Golden Pen.
Thaaaank you very much. What makes me happy the most is the reception and acceptance received from the umbrella camp. As for the crybabies, I can't help but sympathise with them. They expected this moniker to go on extinction or return to them but unfortunately for them, the moniker won't go awol and it will remain with the Umbrella. I've tasted both camps, the difference is clear!!!!!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Modified...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Whose the MAN
GMB is the Man
In addition to Buhari's admirable credibility, he is also a man of resolve with firmness of purpose who eschews frivolity ~ Pastor Gabriel"

:Gen Muhammadu Buhari is a true patriot, respected former head of state, an elder statesman nd a nationalist" ~ President Goodluck Jonathan"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na Obasanjo spoil show for una.

Imagine:
“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians.
Myself & Buhari. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Modified..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
dunkem21:
Na Obasanjo spoil show for una.
Spoil show for who?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Let us all join hands and support the people's General by returning him to Aso Rock in May 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Spoil show for who?

Myself & Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Anybody can call himself honest, I don't care. What is said of Buhari is all that matters. Obasanjo is one man that will NEVER massage anybody's ego. Ask Jonathan and Atiku how far grin grin

Buhari is as honest as OBJ. Simple!

Agreed?

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
dunkem21:

Buhari is as honest as OBJ. Simple!

Agreed?
Comprehension is indeed your problem.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Comprehension is indeed your problem.

So kindly comprehend this your current campaign slogan:

Myself & Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Why won't I? Even Mr President affirms that he is a true patriot
an ocean of 'likes' to this post.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ploy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Those are mere political and calculated utterances. Anyway, make the spirit of all the dead and maim by Boko Haram brutality help us select a better president come 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ploy:
Those are mere political and calculated utterances. Anyway, make the spirit of all the dead and maim by Boko Haram brutality help us select a better president come 2015
Should I post what was said of Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by some of these men?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
He is the man of the people. Honest Generals love him, even the corrupt IBB and Brutal Abacha respects him.
Integrity is value.

To All those saTANs, Jonathanians, PDP zombies and bigoted nincompoops (Ngwakwe mogidi brownlord descartes etc) Obasanjo have this to say to you

"All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

Mr. Barcanista, intelligence is not wisdom. Your post is always ridden with insults and maxims.angry Am sure your environment and your party affliation have taken away decorum from you.Wisdom is the principal thing.cool

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Should I post what was said of Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by some of these men?

Go ahead brother.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by michelz: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
You insult the person of GEJ and his office,you call him corrupt,you say he is dull and dumb,you never see anything good in his policies,yet you use him to endorse Buhari... Who is foöling who?

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
dunkem21:

Myself & Buhari.
So if a thief says "The Pope and I are men of God", does that mean both the Pope and the Thief are thieves? This is a case of "Peter I know, Paul I know but who are you"

The way you reason is pathetic. What depleted your God given IQ?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
dunkem21:

Myself & Buhari.

Bros you forgot Thieffnubu, he's the third one na. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Descartes:
Mr. Barcanista, intelligence is not wisdom. Your post is always ridden with insults and maxims.angry Am sure your environment and your party affliation have taken decorum from you.Wisdom is the principal thing.cool
Madam, face the topic and attack barcanista later.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
michelz:
You insult the person of GEJ and his office,you call him corrupt,you say he is dull and dumb,you never see anything good in his policies,yet you use him to endorse Buhari... Who is foöling who?

Dont mind them. You are happy that a 'dull' man endorsed your candidate.

Do you know GEJ tells himself in the bathroom? He will beat his chest and say I am the president till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros you forgot Thieffnubu, he's the third one na. grin grin grin

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Madam, face the topic and attack barcanista later.
Learn how to put forward an argument without name-calling if you really want the populace to have faith in your 'progressive' party. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
michelz:
Even a Mad Man recognize a speedy trailer on the highway. That Jonathan is clueless in his style of governance does not mean that he doesn't know what a patriot is.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
So if a thief says "The Pope and I are men of God", does that mean both the Pope and the Thief are thieves? This is a case of "Peter I know, Paul I know but who are you"

The way you reason is pathetic. What depleted your God given IQ?

Are you saying that somebody here is a thief?

Are you saying I should believe or not believe the thief?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Descartes:
Learn how to put forward an argument without name-calling if you really want the populace to have faith in your 'progressive' party. Thanks
Hmmm did I call Jonathan name? okay, the saTAN is what you don't like? lemme do you the honor and modify it

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by ola512: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gej gave us a gud manifesto In 2011 , bt he dint deliver. He failed us on power, corruption, security. Name it. N he blamed it on opposition. Obama traveled to hot zones with American army. Gej is scared of common Bornu state. Bt if na campaign things em go go ooo. Gej shld impose emsef on Nigerians. We voted for em in 2011 bt he failed us. Let em jejely move on. .

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) / James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.