Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59499 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
philips70:

I don't take you too seriously and you know it. I feel your pain. I personally know you dragged barcanista on this road to perdition.
You deserve a medal for this post.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
softysparky:
I really like the guy though.
u like him? How about my guy?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
philips70:

I don't take you too seriously and you know it. I feel your pain. I personally know you dragged barcanista on this road to perdition.
Of course I am aware that you're one shameless blind supporter - All that matters is what you stand to gain.Hence ,it is difficult for you to comprehend Barcanista's stand after pressure upon pressure and promises for him to come back to your broom waving demonic party. grin cheesy

What road of perdition are you talking about? is it the one that Nigerians would be going through in the hands of your super clueless General Olodo Buhari A.K.A BABAONECHANCE? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Obiagelli this ignoring you are sharing, there God o
keep ignoring the troll,he doesn't deserve your attention. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Obiagelli this ignoring you are sharing, there God o
Delusion of grandeur.....A mental illness.

Go figure.....
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dare all janjawiids on this thread to show me one crime committed by Barcanista.

Show me where freedom of association and expression has become a criminal activity in the Nigerian constitution on a citizen's right.

May the thunder God fire you all - May the eternal fire of God consume your households and let hatred and anger be brought onto your households for ganging up against an innocent man.

Oh YES, your boy is not as innocent as you think !

He is a slimy nasty little man.

God bless Scatterboss

Go and ask Barcanista what I mean
embarassed embarassed

@ Topic

You guys are hitting Barcanista below the belt- Have mercy please embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Davvymavvy(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I already told you what I would be doing to your ho Mom.
Quit repeating after me - It makes you more of an imbeciile like your Dad.

Drug pusher, you are too stewpid to be taken serious, your case is more pathetic than the op. I know u are already high on cow urine before coming to this board to display your stupi.dity. Drug dealer, how market?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerians, behold the supporters of your ruling party - Half men half demons in a man's clothing. grin grin

Una go sabi say khaki no be leather. grin

#BABAONECHANCE
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by fineguy11(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're obviously a man of little mind to think that killing yourself over jest that is emanating from haters and detractors with no significant value to your life is a better way to be free.

My friend ,in a sane world people like you do not have access to the internet - You belong to the stone age
.[b][/b]
THE JEGA IN ME IS GREATER THAN THE ORUBEBE IN YOU...GET THEE BEHIND ME tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
u like him? How about my guy?
Will never deny him.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
oga, how far nau?

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Descartes:
Hmmm...
you want me to use 'are' to make it look like i'm talking to a conspecific? My post was stratified for each and everyone of you to identify on individual ground, not group, hence the 'is'. Besides, the post was originally for u before I modified to include those guys.
Do u know I'm the only one who remember you on this forum? grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kororugged:

Oh YES, your boy is not as innocent as you think !

He is a slimy nasty little man.

God bless Scatterboss

Go and ask Barcanista what I mean
embarassed embarassed

@ Topic

You guys are hitting Barcanista below the belt- Have mercy please embarassed embarassed
Spare me the too many talks of '' I got you by the balls'' We've asked you people to show your facts here and you've not come forward ,so what are you hiding? undecided

There are enough facts of promises and deals from your demonic party supporters online and offline - But the young man steadfastly held onto his ideology and he has my respect and stop referring to him as my boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
lagunna1:

grin grin

Oga cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
you want me to use 'are' to make it look like i'm talking to a conspecific? My post was stratified for each and everyone of you to identify on individual ground, not group, hence the 'is'. Besides, the post was originally for u before I modified to include those guys.
Do u know I'm the only one who remember you on this forum? grin
The highlighted part is just too funny grin grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by semitunde: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dare all janjawiids on this thread to show me one crime committed by Barcanista.

Show me where freedom of association and expression has become a criminal activity in the Nigerian constitution on a citizen's right.

May the thunder God fire you all - May the eternal fire of God consume your households and let hatred and anger be brought onto your households for ganging up against an innocent man.

Well, I do hope you are just venting cos of something totally unrelated to what's going on here, else I'd say you're going too far. Calm down.

Softsparky replied your post with a question. If I can remember correctly: " ...does that mean that all his research, fact and analysis were concocted" now that he has (again) changed his ideology?

If people are free to at will change ideology without reprieve, what's does that say about their past ideology? Authentic? Fake?

What does it say about his character? Trustworthy? Cunny?

If buhari wakes up tomorrow and says he's no longer fighting corruption won't you especially want to hang him by his balls? Will you say " well, there goes our president; he has the right to such change anyways, sai buhari"?

In the end, there's no way you can defend inconsistencies, especially in character. And as softsparky said, most guys here are only bringing up his own words against him. Words that he can't deny he adequately researched as facts before posting.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Davvymavvy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I already replied you about my last bus stop after my drug binge.

Pulls him closer and in whispers *on top your mama toto*

Truck pusher, I know ur mom's last born is your biological daughter, this is a secret you kept from ur dad before he went to the world beyond. Anyway, it's none of my business...

Enough of your tactical way of derailing this lovely thread.

Back to the topic, Barca is one hungry boy whose motivation is nothing but pocket economy. Give him food and he will sing for you....ask Truck Pusher

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by thehannibal: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
The Ijo drunk Barcanista just got shamed again.
Barcanista, may you rot in hell with your oversized nose.
Like yulobass, like Ijos, always speaking with their mouth and nose.

Tomorrow, this Ijo drunk will start preaching Eastern solidarity. God punish you and your co-drunken Ijo travellers.

Cc:

Nobelzone
Ecollynzo
Sunnybobo3
Iconize
Euromember
Operationigrigi
Onenaira6
Igboson1
Phockphockman

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by rottennaija(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
dunkem21:
Na Obasanjo spoil show for una.

Imagine:
President Olusegun Obasanjo
“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians.
Myself & Buhari. grin

When you speak of honesty, they are many ways of being honest. You can be honest to yourself by telling yourself the truth or by lying to yourself. OBJ may have referred to being honest to himself and perhaps those that care. But GEJ wasn't honest to Nigerians let alone himself, his aids and adviser didn't help either. The hand writing was there in the wall, but it's either he failed to see or he didn't want to see...I'm just talking about honesty only

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
softysparky:
Will never deny him.
ok.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by thehannibal: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jaybee3, even though you are a yulobaa man, I still hail you for this.

We the EOD operatives have always known that sapele water drinking Ijo loafer, barcanista be to a double-faced bittch.

He is the Ijo version of FFK. He might be worse even, so much hatred, jealousy and pretense in his DNA.

Barcanista, declare your inconsequential drunken Ijo republic, and another Ironsi will rise to the occasion and crush it.

Fool!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Spare me the too many talks of '' I got you by the balls'' We've asked you people to show your facts here and you've not come forward ,so what are you hiding? undecided

There are enough facts of promises and deals from your demonic party supporters online and offline - But the young man steadfastly held onto his ideology and he has my respect and stop referring to him as my boy[/s].

I dont have time for your Bull. Sh.it

Barcanista is smart enough to DARE NOT respond to me directly!! He knows what I am talking about

Like I said earlier- He should be grateful to Scatterboss!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by isalegan2: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
PreSident Shehu Shagari

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problem especially in the sight of international community because of his being an epitome of integrity.“

President Goodluck Jonathan

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

"Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

President Musa Yaradua

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“

General Abdusalam Abubakar

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“

General Sani Abacha

“I have realise our collective mistake in over- throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“(PTF Inaugural Speech)

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promise & as we knew him to mean his words all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“
"I respect Buhari. He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”. -General Ibrahim Babangida

ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM-PDP BOT Member

“As a member PDP BOT, i decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organisation because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs .
“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”

Prof Tam David West

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was always being dreaded by the criminals who looted the nation to stuppor by embarking upon campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“

Sen Ahmed Makarfi-Fmr Kaduna State Governor, PDP BOT Member

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he run for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“

Alh Balarabe Musa, Fmr Kaduna State Governor

"Now my task is to challenge all of us to ensure this man becomes President this year. General Buhari deserves to be given a chance. When he became Head of State after the 1983 coup, thousands of Second Republic politicians, including me were picked and locked up by the Junta. But even in kirikiri, I discovered that the NPN elements among us were giving bribe to prison officials to ensure they got double ration of food. It dawned on me that people who can offer bribes even in kirikiri have no reason to be our leaders. Buhari was vindicated"

Chief Femi Falana, Fmr President, West African Bar Association

"Buhari was a soldier of HONOUR. There are soldiers and there are soldiers. There are soldiers who are men of honor. The man (Buhari) has decided to commit 26% of budgetary allocation to education"

On Goodluck Jonathan

President Jonathan
'If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can’t fix power, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”-

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo 2013
"Jonathan has failed to deliver on his promises to the Nigerian people ... of living of Nigerians, Mr. Jonathan had betrayed God and the Nigerian people that brought him to power, and has been pursuing selfish personal and political interests based on advice he receives from “self-centred aides”.-

Gen IBB
"The best we could do is to always sit with him in an environment that is really conducive and then give him advice, and I think I am glad to say that we are doing the best we can to assist him, while we urge Nigerians to be patient with Mr. President."-

President Museveni
“I have never invited the United Nations to guard our security. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call in the UN …I would rather hang myself. We prioritised national security by developing a strong army; otherwise our Uganda would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where militias have disappeared with school children. It will be a vote of no confidence in our country and our citizens if we can’t guarantee our security. What kind of persons would we be?”- President Museveni of Uganda attacking Nigeria and Jonathan in its handling of BH

Speaker Aminu Tambawal
“The President’s body language seems to be encouraging corrupt practices in the country

Quoted for posterity sake. Hope no edits since October 2014. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by thehannibal: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Thaaaank you very much. What makes me happy the most is the reception and acceptance received from the umbrella camp. As for the crybabies, I can't help but sympathise with them. They expected this moniker to go on extinction or return to them but unfortunately for them, the moniker won't go awol and it will remain with the Umbrella. I've tasted both camps, the difference is clear!!!!!!][/s]

May God inflict your entire sapele water drinking family with swine influenza. Such a vacuous lunatic with shyte for brains.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kororugged:

Barcanista is smart enough to DARE NOT respond to me directly!! He knows what I am talking about

Stop disturbing yourself. Ignore drugpusher and laugh, Pls dont expose anything just ignore.

@ Jaybee, chai. You are wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Scatterboss:

Stop disturbing yourself. Ignore drugpusher and laugh, Pls dont expose anything just ignore.

@ Jaybee, chai. You are wicked.

Yes Boss

I am laughing at them as always grin grin

Barcanista is modifying all his posts not knowing that all stored for posterity grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1803603/#24530436

Barcanista- always respect Scatterboss! The day he gives us authorisation, you will deactivate your handle on NL cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
semitunde:

Well, I do hope you are just venting cos of something totally unrelated to what's going on here, else I'd say you're going too far. Calm down.

Softsparky replied with your post with a question. If I can remember correctly: " ...does that mean that all his research, fact and analysis were concocted" now that he has (again) changed his ideology?

If people are free to at will change ideology without reprieve, what's does that say about their past ideology? Authentic? Fake?

What does it say about his character? Trustworthy? Cunny?

If buhari wakes up tomorrow and says he's no longer fighting corruption won't you especially want to hang him by his balls? Will you say " well, there goes our president; he has the right to such change anyways, sai buhari"?

In the end, there's no way you can defend inconsistencies, especially in character. And as softsparky said, most guys here are only bringing up his own words against him. Words that he can't deny he adequately researched as facts before posting.

[b]First and foremost I did not berate Softsparky in any negative manner or whatsoever ,I was only passing a message that they should look at the bigger picture by asking fundamental questions as it concerns human right of association (because someone called him a traitor and Judas iscariot), instead of running with a herd mentality.

I find it laughable when you people use an unrelated analogy in a context that is conflicting in nature and still manage to shove it down into yourselves while expecting others to do the same. Equating Buhari's promise to fight corruption to Barcanista's supposedly researched write-ups to whitewash any political party are two different things that shouldn't be used as a yardstick in complimenting or discarding the other argument.However ,let us be truthful to ourselves for once.

Barcanista supported the APC online community, contributed lots of platform on which the party and Buhari rose to prominence on nairaland with lots of documents which were newspaper publications and other materials from different media houses even the ones published by propagandists.So, tell me how can you now attribute such materials to him as a first hand information? and use such as basis to judge the content of his character? are you being fair enough to him or is it simply a case of giving the dog a bad name just to hang it?.

Secondly, in any political ideology it is a concept and a RIGHT in any democratic system for people to express themselves and identify themselves whichever way they deem fit and necessary and this changes and personal way of association can not and should not be subjected to any form of scrutiny under any circumstances as long as no crime was committed - Pray, tell me what are his crimes? [/b]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
PreSident Shehu Shagari

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problem especially in the sight of international community because of his being an epitome of integrity.“

President Goodluck Jonathan

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

"Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

President Musa Yaradua

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“

General Abdusalam Abubakar

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“

General Sani Abacha

“I have realise our collective mistake in over- throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“(PTF Inaugural Speech)

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promise & as we knew him to mean his words all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“
"I respect Buhari. He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”. -General Ibrahim Babangida

ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM-PDP BOT Member

“As a member PDP BOT, i decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organisation because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs .
“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”

Prof Tam David West

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was always being dreaded by the criminals who looted the nation to stuppor by embarking upon campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“

Sen Ahmed Makarfi-Fmr Kaduna State Governor, PDP BOT Member

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he run for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“

Alh Balarabe Musa, Fmr Kaduna State Governor

"Now my task is to challenge all of us to ensure this man becomes President this year. General Buhari deserves to be given a chance. When he became Head of State after the 1983 coup, thousands of Second Republic politicians, including me were picked and locked up by the Junta. But even in kirikiri, I discovered that the NPN elements among us were giving bribe to prison officials to ensure they got double ration of food. It dawned on me that people who can offer bribes even in kirikiri have no reason to be our leaders. Buhari was vindicated"

Chief Femi Falana, Fmr President, West African Bar Association

"Buhari was a soldier of HONOUR. There are soldiers and there are soldiers. There are soldiers who are men of honor. The man (Buhari) has decided to commit 26% of budgetary allocation to education"

On Goodluck Jonathan

President Jonathan
'If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can’t fix power, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”-

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo 2013
"Jonathan has failed to deliver on his promises to the Nigerian people ... of living of Nigerians, Mr. Jonathan had betrayed God and the Nigerian people that brought him to power, and has been pursuing selfish personal and political interests based on advice he receives from “self-centred aides”.-

Gen IBB
"The best we could do is to always sit with him in an environment that is really conducive and then give him advice, and I think I am glad to say that we are doing the best we can to assist him, while we urge Nigerians to be patient with Mr. President."-

President Museveni
“I have never invited the United Nations to guard our security. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call in the UN …I would rather hang myself. We prioritised national security by developing a strong army; otherwise our Uganda would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where militias have disappeared with school children. It will be a vote of no confidence in our country and our citizens if we can’t guarantee our security. What kind of persons would we be?”- President Museveni of Uganda attacking Nigeria and Jonathan in its handling of BH

Speaker Aminu Tambawal
“The President’s body language seems to be encouraging corrupt practices in the country
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]First and foremost I did not berate Softsparky in any negative manner or whatsoever ,I was only passing a message that they should look at the bigger picture by asking fundamental questions as it concerns human right of association (because someone called him a traitor and Judas iscariot), instead of running with a herd mentality.

I find it laughable when you people use an unrelated analogy in a context that is conflicting in nature and still manage to shove it down into yourselves while expecting others to do the same. Equating Buhari's promise to fight corruption to Barcanista's supposedly researched write-ups to whitewash any political party are two different things that shouldn't be used as a yardstick in complimenting or discarding the other argument.However ,let us be truthful to ourselves for once.

Barcanista supported the APC online community, contributed lots of platform on which the party and Buhari rose to prominence on nairaland with lots of documents which were newspaper publications and other materials from different media houses even the ones published by propagandists.So, tell me how can you now attribute such materials to him as a first hand information? and use such as basis to judge the content of his character? are you being fair enough to him or is it simply a case of giving the dog a bad name just to hang it?.

Secondly, in any political ideology it is a concept and a RIGHT in any democratic system for people to express themselves and identify themselves whichever way they deem fit and necessary and this changes and personal way of association can not and should not be subjected to any form of scrutiny under any circumstances as long as no crime was committed - Pray, tell me what are his crimes? [/s]

Noisemaker embarassed embarassed embarassed

Barcanista is only interested in one thing only! = Escape from Poverty!

He is a slimy man that CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED!

Barca- Awoof dey run belle

Be careful! grin

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kororugged:

Shut your trap and be man enough to reveal it.

You've been saying that for ages without any substance to back-up your useless claims - You're a shameless person

I dare you to drop your evidence here and now or forever remain silent

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) / Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? / More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.