Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? (2593 Views)

Where Is Paul Play Dairo? / Paul Play Dairo’s Free Gospel Music Project (download For Free) / Paul Play[angel Of My Life] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by leverage12(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have been searching all over the internet to download the song mo so ri ye by paul play.

please is there anyone in the house that can help me with that song?

Thanks
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by Baddo101(m): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
leverage12:
I have been searching all over the internet to download the song mo so ri ye by paul play.

please is there anyone in the house that can help me with that song?

Thanks
Bros just sing d song as u sabi am.....lolz
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by Lovetinz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by leverage12(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Lovetinz:
The video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp59ewWnOtc
Thanks, but I also need the audio to download and listen. God bless
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by Lovetinz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
the .mp3 is here:
http://www.mp3olimp.org/paul-play-dairo-mo-so-rire/
When you click 'download' and its playing in a new window..
Right-click on the player and choose 'save audio as'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by leverage12(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lovetinz:
the .mp3 is here:
http://www.mp3olimp.org/paul-play-dairo-mo-so-rire/
When you click 'download' and its playing in a new window..
Right-click on the player and choose 'save audio as'
wow, God will bless you for me o. Just downloaded it, have looked for it all over the net. God bless.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by mavenguru: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2019
The link above isn't available no more, download using below link:
IK Paul Play Dairo - Mo So Rire
https://qoret.com/paul-play-dairo-mo-so-rire/
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by Onyi22(f): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Song way don rain pass
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by mavenguru: 2:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Song way don rain pass
I don't know about you, but i listen to throwback songs the more than the recent trash dey call music

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by lanre88(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Can anyone help with the Hitsville album

I have been looking for the album but could not get it.

The album is the best I never get enough of.

Anyone help plz.....

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by lanre88(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2019
I need this album
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Onyi22:
Song way don rain pass
Trust me, I still have it on my iCloud
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? by mavenguru: 7:07am On May 08, 2020
lanre88:
Can anyone help with the Hitsville album

I have been looking for the album but could not get it.

The album is the best I never get enough of.

Anyone help plz.....

Say no More.. Download the track list using the below link
Paul Play - Hitsville (Full Album) Mp3 Download

Enjoy cool

(1) (Reply)

Do You Accept 'most High' By Flavour And Semah As Gospel Music? / Download Prospa Ochimana – You Are Jehova Mp3 / Happy Birthday, Wande Coal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.