Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed (10176 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Forgive Her? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by iKillzz: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
amakadigreat:
Always on point.... am a fan grin grin grin
wink

1 Like

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by shayormie: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Your self esteem must be very low to forgive or apologize to a girl that cheated on you, because of yansh. . . That's how people ruin their lives and marriage because all they wanted from her was good sex, forgetting that character is the most important.

When una eye clear, nobody go tell you.

I'll rather be very happy and satisfied with a small yanshed girl who is faithful and loyal to me, than some big yanshed public property of a lady, waiting for me to apologize because of yansh wey shiit full am. . . God forbid bad thing. The yansh na gold? Rubbish.

grin
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Your self esteem must be very low to forgive or apologize to a girl that cheated on you, because of yansh. . . That's how people ruin their lives and marriage because all they wanted from her was good sex, forgetting that character is the most important.

I'll rather be very happy and satisfied with a small yanshed girl who is faithful and loyal to me, than some big yanshed public property of a lady, waiting for me to apologize because of yansh wey shiit full am. . . God forbid bad thing. The yansh na gold? Rubbish.

Welcome back smiley

2 Likes

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by godofwar666(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ipledge:
TThing change 360 for me ooh,no more story that touch
ehya sowi bruv
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Dreyl(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:

my nigga sexkillz is back. grin
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by iamrealdeji(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:

This is one real man,this is how I always want my fellow Nigerian guys to think,this is the definition of intelligence,guys fall too much for what they see

2 Likes

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by HeyImMe(f): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
this is the type of post that makes you know who the boys are and who the men are.

1 Like

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by HeyImMe(f): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
i don't think a real man cares about the assets of a girl. men are after the attitude.. having great assets is just a plus, it's not really the main point or the main attraction.. what will it profit a man having a girl with a behind that looks like a petrol tank and a very nasty attitude?

1 Like

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by halmeyd(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Only an average lookin nd a low self-esteem guy wil 4gve her.
Bt a Handsome nd Crious guy lyk me wont 4gve her coz i knw it wont take long b4 i fish a grl hotter nd prettier dan her.
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by sevantex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
HeyImMe:
. what will it profit a man having a girl with a behind that looks like a petrol tank and a very nasty attitude?
..Norrin but quick emotional death by fire..,Thnk God for Holy water sha! grin
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by baralatie(m): 1:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Kunleskey:
I can't forgive such lady..what's the assurance that she won't cheat on me again..
assurance ke!
wet in be that?
what is the assurance that if she bend down face you,you go throway face!
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by baralatie(m): 1:24am On Nov 02, 2014
HeyImMe:
i don't think a real man cares about the assets of a girl. men are after the attitude.. having great assets is just a plus, it's not really the main point or the main attraction.. what will it profit a man having a girl with a behind that looks like a petrol tank and a very nasty attitude?

a girl with a behind like a petrol tank needs a man with a hose connected to a brandy new fire fighting truck .as for the nasty attitude,she needs serious tutorials from Mr. Kane
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by kingopta(m): 2:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Hehe

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:09am On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just keep asking myself why young dudes are desperate for kitty-cat as if their lives revolve around it

Its not the pússy, its the validation. Most would actually prefer to be seen with the girl, than banging her - but with no one knowing.

1 Like

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2014
winkfor fvck's sake ah would forgive her wink
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2014
iKillzz:

Abeg make we hear word jorr....!!! I will give my ATM pin with apologies kiss.......now what?

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by boxer022(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Shedluck:
Who would not forgive her?
The truth be told, if this girl or any other girl for that matter cheats on me, I will forgive her and also let her go as I am no longer interested in her.
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by mexzony: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2014
If she cheats them she is a LovePeddler like the rest beautiful or not
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by HeyImMe(f): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
sevantex:
..Norrin but quick emotional death by fire..,Thnk God for Holy water sha! grin
LMAO. And deliverance.
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by HeyImMe(f): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
baralatie:

a girl with a behind like a petrol tank needs a man with a hose connected to a brandy new fire fighting truck .as for the nasty attitude,she needs serious tutorials from Mr. Kane
by Kane, do you mean Kane in WWE? grin
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
iKillzz:

na only you waka come? cheesy
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
Na only am dey waka since o. grin
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Truckpusher:
Na only am dey waka since o. grin
did u go to church today?
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
did u go to church today?
Go do wetin na? undecided
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Truckpusher:
Go do wetin na? undecided

praise God
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
praise God
I can praise him anywhere. cheesy
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Truckpusher:
I can praise him anywhere. cheesy

sad sad hmmm...
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by stefanlover: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
succed:

Abeg make we hear word jorr....!!! I will give my ATM pin with apologies kiss.......now what?
Comedian.
grin grin

I wish I could like sexkillz post 500 times.
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by iKillzz: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
Nkechi Monday, how are you?
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by FLAWLES(f): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
lol,y all the girls MUTE?? heheheheheh
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
iKillzz:
Nkechi Monday, how are you?
papa ngozi how is the family?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. / Why You Shouldn't Cheat On Your Husband If He's From Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.