Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (49575 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by osagie9ice: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015

1 Share

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by lakesidepapa(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

smiley You are a good house wife material, pls give me ur number
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Ify am single grin grin grin grin but wait ooo,are you a virgin?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by nonslike: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:

Sorry to ask, are you a newbie?
Go through my thread topics if 85% of them aren't going to add value to your life or broaden your horizon then come back and curse me for which I will have no option than to apologize to you.

I hope you have not misunderstood me.

Ref. Curses or no curses. Of is it the identifier statement .
Ok. I AGREE . Do something new .....

Newbie. .as in , relating to your threads or on nairaland ?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by koyyess: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Keep a man? Are they products that can be kept? No orishirishi rule can tame an animal. Allow it to wonder into the forest. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Emirofsambisa1: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Play Fifa on PS with him
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by gidjah(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Beautiful ones aren't yet born o !
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by saladin24(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

FUK him well
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by dedtroy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
number 7 is out of point....
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
No rules in relationships just study your partner and treat him as he deserves.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Rajjah(f): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THE DAY WERE YOU GO BECOME CANOPY FOR WEDDING CEREMONY HEH?

YOU GO REMEMBER WETI YOU JUST SAY
come, wats wit ur name?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's really a pity and shame.

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
darmys:

i have a problem with 7 and 9
he can cheat but not to my face but i have to be faithful?
Maybe you can cheat if you like.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
sage2:
#2 Be Loyal

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

I am not much of a demanding guy, just do the 3 above and safe the rest. Thank you.

shocked
You can put up with a nag?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:

Why?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by abbasbo003(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Congratulations to men who have already married to the good woman, and pity to men who is still searching...grls of town now are worse then devil. All this u said is just a story they really wanna control man and still ask him to pay for every of there little they asked for, well mostlyn Nigerian-America.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Setaje(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:

Very shameful. Just negodu..... Especially that number 7! I feel like slapping myself for even reading this load of bullsh1t..........tsheeeew.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by xynerise: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
In summary, worship the guy and swallow his vomit.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
More like how to keep insecure men .

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by chubbygal(f): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
All those broke ass guys talking about money, how much una even get for account? Wey woman wan chop,Abeg go get a life and sound livelihood

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rajjah:
come, wats wit ur name?
undecided
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op re u single? Or re u keeping ur man cuz all I see these days re rules on how to keep a man from single ladies
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm all these rules bla bla cheesy it aint worth it.

Any guy who is gonna stay will without all of these.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by misreal(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
boolet:
Loyalty, you can always say that again. How I love that word! And on not asking for what her father can't afford, here's a short story:

A young soldier after returning from UN mission bought a fairly used car and the gf whose father is an old soldier was always in the front seat (@ least for the 1st few days after its arrival). One day the young soldier was driving his gf and some of her gfs around and the girl says "Buba, dis car is hot, e nor even get AC" and the soldier replies "shebi na d same work me and ur papa dey do, e get bicycle? U and ur dirty friends make una gerrout of my car". He made sure they got stranded that day wink.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
What works for Mary cannot work automatically for Rose. We live in a world where freedom is paramount.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Epathra(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

shocked
You can put up with a nag?
a woman who can think to do these 3 things would most likely not nag.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Alezy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
khassy:

you still be FTC for yua own thread

this wickedness of the highest order

mods delete that post right now angry
Abeg wait o, dem dey give award for FTC??
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Number 7 is the most stupid thing i've ever read in my life. How dumb can you get?

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by freecocoahubby(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by kingssmith(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
olrotimi:
Rules of men. We don't live by the law anymore, we live by grace

bros i hear you, by the way you sound like a garden of grace member.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by littlemistress: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
ok lemme give my views:

give him space... sure thing.., i need my space too sometimes.

loyalty.. i will, if he also is. Double standards!!

patience.. of course.. jeje laye. smiley

well, i don't fall into dz category.. I'll pass.

Stalking?! puhlease.! I've got better things to do.

No, u didn't say dz! as long as he doesn't cheat to my face? so i should wait till he does before i act?
excuse me, nt every lady is dumb!
He cheats, i find out, i take a walk!! good radiance!!

I'll be proud of him if he's proud to announce me to the world. smiley

faithfulness & prayers?? we'll do both together!

*let the bashing begin, I'm used to it* cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.