Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! (14045 Views)

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / From catholic To "Catholic" And Back To catholic! / Atheist Gives $22.5million To Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Syncan(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2014
urheme:

Thank you,
Advise your church to stop vandalizing their resting place.

urheme:

And you are so sure the ones you call saint are in heaven and not hell?
Did you see them?
Nonsence!!!

urheme:

Don't mind them.
Silly catholics will not leave the dead alone, yet graves vandals are arrested.

urheme:

Dead people now gather to pray for you?
Did you see them?

Deluded!!

Stop seeking for attention, are you that lonely?

Edited.

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by urheme: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Syncan:

Stop seeking for attention, are that lonely?

I did not solicit for your quotes, "are that lonely" is that a question or a comment?
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Syncan(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2014
urheme:

I did not solicit for your quotes, "are that lonely" is that a question or a comment?

You may take another look and do the needful.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by urheme: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Syncan:

You may take another look and do the needful.

I am totally against catholics uprooting dead bodies from their graves,
Can you justify this criminal act?
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Trueigbo: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2014
urheme:

And you are so sure the ones you call saint are in heaven and not hell?

Did you see them?

Nonsence!!!

thats faith in action
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Syncan(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2014
urheme:

Why should I, are you an undertaker?
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2014
Another thread for gullible minds

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Janetozi(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Through out this article, there is no biblical back-up to support the celebrations.

Celebrating the Saint, i saw no biblical back up to support it.

Celebrating the dead, i saw no biblical back--up. (it is just like Halloween day, Satanic celebration)

Purgatory was mentioned, no biblical back-up.

Mary was mentioned
pope was mentioned

but there was no mentioned of Jesus or any bible verse.

***My conclusion**

Catholic is indeed a church built on the foundation of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by urheme: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Syncan:

Why should I, are you an undertaker?

A typical catholic, questions are your answers
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Donlouise(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2014
@urheme abeg na wetin catholics do u? Can't u jst respect other peoples religious beliefs.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Syncan(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Janetozi:
Through out this article, there is no biblical back-up to support the celebrations.

Celebrating the dead, i saw no biblical back--up. (it is just like Halloween day, Satanic celebration)

Mary was mentioned
pope was mentioned

***My conclusion**

Yet you finished typing this without a biblical back up

***My conclusion**

You're indeed a christian.

3 Likes

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Syncan(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2014
urheme:

A typical catholic, questions are your answers

A typical lonely fellow, seeking attention.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Rich4god(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Catholic Church... The words that set so many people gasping for air... Why are you guys feeling uneasy... Nobody is forcing you to do/believe in what the catholics does/believe in... So why take panadol cos of them...
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2014
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in Peace.... Amen. God please grant pardon to the souls in purgatory.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by urheme: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Donlouise:
@urheme abeg na wetin catholics do u? Can't u jst respect other peoples religious beliefs.

Look at you talking about respect when you are trespassing peoples graves.

Make i shout before una go go dig my papa from grave.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by frank043(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2014
mmsen:
Happy idolatry day.
Shame on you and your kind...OAF!!!
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by emirateprince: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2014
I am proud to be a Catholic, I'm proud to be the first and not the last.

#teamcatholictilldeath#

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Bishop4bella(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2014
urheme:

Your are very correct.

There are a lot of barbaric practices in the roman catholic church, an organised religion packed up with all sort of scare tactic.

You uproot a dead man and call it saint for purpose of worship, this is a criminal act for which the united nation must hold yet another convention to prohibit it.

And those in surport say ai
The ai has it

Sorry for you. Why saying what you know nothing about.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Bishop4bella(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2014
virginboy1:
I personally needs medidation and spiritual intervation. My lifesytle is gradually going sour,
I tried so hard to portray the life of St paul and some well known saint,but it was still very difficult.
I give to all the Saints,its not easy living a complete chaste life in this worldly earth.
HAPPY ALL SAINTS DAY.

Some non believers will come and derail...

*TeamTolenrance*
If you work for heaven you find yourselves in purgatory, and if u work for purgatory you find yourselves in hell fire. Good your best for God to judge. Happy Saint Day.

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by frank043(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Janetozi:

Mary was mentioned
pope was mentioned

***My conclusion**

From your post,you don't seem to be intelligent. You are just a little girl who just wet her dirty pantie,and now seeking attention to be cleaned up. My dear,go and expose your sorry self,you lack exposure! You are commenting cos others are commenting. You suck!!
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by esn1(f): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Yes. Whille we are on that, today marks the commemoration of all souls. May the soul of Christiana Chimezie and d souls of all d faithful departed thru d mercy of God rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by urheme: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Bishop4bella:

Sorry for you. Why saying what you know nothing about.

Ah
Bishop4bella, since you know so much, pls educate me on the criminality of digging dead people from their graves for any reason at all
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Lakayanah: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2014
livebullet:
Catholics r talking and these bloody protestants dare open their mouth to challenge...on whose authority?...When a catholic speaks all lesser christains shud shut d f*ck up!...all these Pastorpreneur followers!...smh n sobs for protestant souls
By their fruits we shall know them wow what foul mouth you've got that only filth comes out of it. If you are part of those celebrating the saints day that means the saints you are celebrating now were once like you for the apple does not fall far from its tree.

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by lawrenceunaa: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2014
May the souls of all the faithful departed Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by lawrenceunaa: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2014
urheme:

did catholics escavate any of ur dead family member's fossil

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Crispels(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2014
mmsen:
Happy idolatry day.

Why can't you just respect other people's faith and belief?

Am not a roman catholic,I attend CAC but common learn to respect other people's belief, If u don't belief in it,Then don't condemn it,Leave them and let them do whatever they like!!!
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by urheme: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
did catholics escavate any of ur dead family member's fossil

Is this a question or an answer,

And this is your defence to a criminal act being parpetrated by the roman catholic church.

Pathetic!!!
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by zurine(f): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2014
great
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by nkpommpko(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2014
uzolexis:

Nobody is asking you to pray to dead men dear. We are celebrating the saints and remembering them not praying to them. When pple commemorate death anniversaries does it mean they r praying to the dead pple?
Hope this is a clearer picture 4 u?

Happy all saints day and all souls day to my fellow catholics.
let the dead bury the dead, spend that time and money helping the living. Haven't you heard the catholics call on the saints to pray for them. Well its their choice, mine is am not celeberating no dead saint
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by rossychik(f): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Today is for all souls.

To father who toiled but didn,t get d fruit of his labour
Dat didn't even see his grandchildren,
And 2 all souls who have gone 2 d great beyond

May d good lord grant ur hrt rest in his bossom, amen

Signed
Daughter.
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Pdizzle(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Ikhilor(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
What's all saints day, besides how many of our cultural and historical celebrations do we celebrate? This so-called (all saints) celebration has nothing to do with us and everything to do with those who invaded our space. Our heritage first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Oogun Inu Rirun Ti Ki Ise Ogbe-inu To Daju / The Impact Of The Church To The Economy Of Nigeria - Daniel Osato Edegbe Uddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.