Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Should I Keep Calling Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep Calling Her? (2866 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Keep Calling Your Husband A Baby (pic) / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep Calling Her? by LaurelP(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Met dis babe in my hood yesterday, so hot and sweet, with d assets I love in a woman.
T'was in an eatery actually. Walked up and chatted wif her for sometime, and she was so down to earth and lovable to me. So unlike a typical Naija babe.

Laughed to my jokes, showed genuine interest in me, infact as if we've known each oda before. Gave me her digits and I felt on top of d world.
But I called her late in d evening but she wouldn't pick. Called her again, no response. That's twice I've called her, and she hasn't returned d call.

What do u suggest I do? Keep calling her or just bone her (though it won't be easy).

NB: if u ve notin to say, respect ursef and do d needful! Lolz...
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2014
Lost cause
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Mrval20(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Did she save your number? If yes, chill for the time being. If no, send her a text to let her know who's been calling.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:
Met dis babe in my hood yesterday, so hot and sweet, with d assets I love in a woman.
T'was in an eatery actually. Walked up and chatted wif her for sometime, and she was so down to earth and lovable to me. So unlike a typical Naija babe.

Laughed to my jokes, showed genuine interest in me, infact as if we've known each oda before. Gave me her digits and I felt on top of d world.
But I called her late in d evening but she wouldn't pick. Called her again, no response. That's twice I've called her, and she hasn't returned d call.

What do u suggest I do? Keep calling her or just bone her (though it won't be easy).

dnt call again,bliv me ,d more u call,d more. Thirsty u luk(nd gals hate thirsty guys)juz live her alone.diz iz y u shud alway give a gal ur numba anitym u ask 4 hers,atlist den if she doesn't pik up,u no she is avoidin u.peace!
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by LaurelP(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Mrval20:
Did she save your number? If yes, send her a text and chill for the time being.

I think she did
I flashed her number and told her my name
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by LaurelP(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2014
apexviper:
dnt call again,bliv me ,d more u call,d more. Thirsty u luk(nd gals hate thirsty guys)juz live her alone.diz iz y u shud alway give a gal ur numba anitym u ask 4 hers,atlist den if she doesn't pik up,u no she is avoidin u.peace!

I flashed her number and gave her my name
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Mrval20(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:

I think she did
I flashed her number and told her my name
That means you're not very sure. Let's assume she saved it and has been deliberately ignoring you, so pretend to be very busy too.
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by weedtaker: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Op.. You the emotional o, abeg how many years you de? No vex o, i just wan figure out something. grin grin
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:

then maybe jux send a simple.text like"hey,its ur name here,we me at sososo,call me wen u get dis.nd juz live her alone

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by iceberylin(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2014
[size=20pt]gimi the number leme help you call her grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by 100Cents: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Yes, let's bombard her line.

Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:

because you flashed her number and gave her your name doesn't mean she saved it. grin God know I am guilty of that kind of act..nd because she was all nice doesn't mean she wants it to continue..call her in a month's time..cheers
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by akinsadeez(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
because you flashed her number and gave her your name doesn't mean she saved it. grin God know I am guilty of that kind of act..nd because she was all nice doesn't mean she wants it to continue..call her in a month's time..cheers

Seconded!

We guys sometimes mistake women who are very friendly to be interested in a relationship. I have female friends who are extreme extroverts and extremely friendly. Anywhere they go, they make friends very easily especially guys. Guys often make the mistake of thinking these ladies are into them romantically without knowing that that is just their own character. That is the same way they treat everybody.
Best Advice; give her a bit of time so it doesn't seem like you are pestering or stalking her then try again. Good luck bro.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by sanchezzz: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Hold on a little bro. Don't disturb her with calls or sms for now. Give her few days act busy too. Don't be too desperate bro. Give her some time she will come around.
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by LaurelP(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:

So why wud someone give out her numba and still ignore calls from d person? Why play wit someone's emotions?
As I'm typing dis, I've deleted her numba frm my fone so callin her in a month's time...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Smiles....most times girls act that friendly with guys they meet...I'm guilty of that too. I rather you let her be for now..give her a call in a few days.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by LaurelP(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
akinsadeez:

Seconded!

We guys sometimes mistake women who are very friendly to be interested in a relationship. I have female friends who are extreme extroverts and extremely friendly. Anywhere they go, they make friends very easily especially guys. Guys often make the mistake of thinking these ladies are into them romantically without knowing that that is just their own character. That is the same way they treat everybody.
Best Advice; give her a bit of time so it doesn't seem like you are pestering or stalking her then try again. Good luck bro.

I'm not a child bro..I know when a girl is being 'friendly' and when she likes me. I ve many female frends. Dis girl likes me, she's just playing d normal hard to get game dat girls play. Dis isn't my first time of seeing dis, actually I've removed her numba from my fone cos I really like dis girl and can't jst delete her numba completely. D fact dat she's ignoring my calls show dat she's not just being friendly, if she was she wud pick my calls like d normal frend.
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:

Send her sms
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by jammyunn(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
I don't call a girl immediately after I get her number. I give them time...sometimes up to a month to act as if I'm disinterested. Then when you call, the girl would appreciate your calling. And from their tone I'd know they've been hoping I call, that's if the girl is interested in me. Others may act as if they've forgotten who I am, and they truly may have forgotten if they weren't really interested in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:

So why wud someone give out her numba and still ignore calls from d person? Why play wit someone's emotions?
As I'm typing dis, I've deleted her numba frm my fone so callin her in a month's time...
well a guy has fallen into that trap..i just wanted him to go nd I didn't want to embarrass him so I gave him my number,he flashed me nd I acted like I saved it..trust me I refused to pick nd when I don't say anything till I came up with a good story nd he stopped calling so dude maybe she didn't want to embarrass you..or may she wasn't with her phone nd no call credit cheesy
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
well a guy has fallen into that trap..i just wanted him to go nd I didn't want to embarrass him so I gave him my number,he flashed me nd I acted like I saved it..trust me I refused to pick nd when I don't say anything till I came up with a good story nd he stopped calling so dude maybe she didn't want to embarrass you..or may she wasn't with her phone nd no call credit cheesy
smiles.......just maybe.
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by SStoneCCold: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is the typical female hard-to-get bullshit. Guy, you are on the right track. Don't call or text her again until she initiates contact. If she doesn't, just move on. There are many fishes in the ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by LaurelP(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:

Which kind embarasment?
I won't kill u if u tell me u don't wanna give ur number. If u give someone ur number it only means one thing: u want him to communicate with you. There's no nid for all dis games
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Tabelachizza(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:

Which kind embarasment?
I won't kill u if u tell me u don't wanna give ur number. If u give someone ur number it only means one thing: u want him to communicate with you. There's no nid for all dis games
lolsssss,I kana aba mba,emesia ibia ka okpooo gi**ndo shaaaa**
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by LaurelP(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tabelachizza:
lolsssss,I kana aba mba,emesia ibia ka okpooo gi**ndo shaaaa**

Okporom okpoom, e no concern me o
Umu asa juru everywhere ka aja
Anam eme ihe umuazi?
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by ERCROSS(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
because you flashed her number and gave her your name doesn't mean she saved it. grin God know I am guilty of that kind of act. .nd because she was all nice doesn't mean she wants it to continue..call her in a month's time..cheers

If I may ask plz..
Why do u ladies do that..
U act like u r into d guy while he's physically with u ..
But act otherwise online...

Can u enlighten me plz.
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
ERCROSS:

If I may ask plz..
Why do u ladies do that..
U act like u r into d guy while he's physically with u ..
But act otherwise online...

Can u enlighten me plz.
well I can't speak for others...some guys misunderstand being nice from flirting...it happens..it happens the other way too
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by ERCROSS(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
well I can't speak for others...some guys misunderstand being nice from flirting...it happens..it happens the other way too

Owk...
Now I gerrit..

Ladies... lipsrsealed

Confusionist...
undecided
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:

Which kind embarasment?
you might pester her nd give her the disappointment facial look...
Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by deife(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mrval20:
Did she save your number? If yes, chill for the time being. If no, send her a text to let her know who's been calling.

Mrval couldn't have said it better. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by deife(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Here comes the clown. lol at your signature grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by deife(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
jammyunn:
I don't call a girl immediately after I get her number. I give them time...sometimes up to a month to act as if I'm disinterested. Then when you call, the girl would appreciate your calling. And from their tone I'd know they've been hoping I call, that's if the girl is interested in me. Others may act as if they've forgotten who I am, and they truly may have forgotten if they weren't really interested in the first place.

So true! @OP, you really don't have to get worked up now. If you're patient, you'll find true love; trust me. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Photo And Reply#what You Can't Do Without / Why Do Women Get Jealous When A Guy Is Wooing Their Friend? / Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.