Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176007 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by silas1475(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] ahh don show, way matches, my ciger don't off
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Emmysmith63(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kindly waitin for updates
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Chrisx1x(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Unfollowing! ! !*slams the door*if Therock come tell am say i don go
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Princessderaa(f): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
SexySapphire:
I think I'm partially back now after a long sojourn. Who missed me? No one? Now I'm sad. Therock5555 pls come and update o, I think I deserve to read sometin fresh.

Besides Princessdera, Rock's self-acclaimed boo, where were u in the days of TPS. If his wives (miss rock and I think kidaberry) should catch u ehn u go hear am.
babes doz ones na old school na.
I be dey new school if u tink sey na lie ask my bae therock5555 we've been dating for some months now.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
*special announcement*

Pls help, my sub finish on tuesday and I told my madam that she should comot am for my salary, bcus this gate man job ayam doing is not easy, she agree but say I should come am do night vigil in her room this night.

Pls I went to her room with anoiting oil and bible, then she starts to pull her big size 65 black pant, then I remember Joseph in the bible so I mess.

Pls as I now mess, I come shout "madam ur pussy is smelling like crey fish, then I run nd lost my job.

Nairaland what should I do?

Mods FP pls, I want the whole world to see that samson and deliliah is still around.

#BITG#

Team Andyblaze and Spacegoat

Ehen oya back to the matter, open and close, touch ur toes....

I no get any explanation for una, when I resub tomorrow I go continue story, no be my fault say my sub finish na. Abeg any body wey no wan wait make e stand for door, am pretty depressed this days.

"Teampoko"
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2014
No worry I get another job for u....u fit bath for corpse?if u like d job just mail me...

Hope u go drop long update tomorrow
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Chrisx1x(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Did i hear u say tomorow? I just dey think of watin i go do to you if u nor update tomorow.....
Infact,i get one job for you......na prison warden job o
pm me if u are interested
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2014
hmmm.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lanxebony(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Panting heavily. At last i met u guys haaaa abeg some1 should gimme pure water 1st n origin should 4llw... Oya who make i grab my jemmina 4 my side n make i dey kulee. Rock oya serve us hot

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
lanxebony:
Panting heavily. At last i met u guys haaaa abeg some1 should gimme pure water 1st n origin should 4llw... Oya who make i grab my jemmina 4 my side n make i dey kulee. Rock oya serve us hot
i remain small eva water take am manage before the waite will arrive
you are hiqhly welcome
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oga Rock if nt 4 mr Nick16 wey hold me ehh, na wetin apen 4 1994 nai 4 apen here. bt if no update by mondae hmmmm *bandish my pomp action*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Princessderaa(f): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
sipping virgin Mary cocktail with my boo therock5555.

Abeg make una no vex my boo no go update tomorrow because an holy day.

see you guys on monday#wink#
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Princessderaa:
sipping virgin Mary cocktail with my boo therock5555.

Abeg make una no vex my boo no go update tomorrow because an holy day.

see you guys on monday#wink#
ma'am beta tel ur boo mak e no fuk up 2moro if nt

I reserve ma comment
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Am i the only one that saW THat his sub has finished. Make una recharge for am so that he can subscribe nah, and wen he recharges update go drop. OgaRock abeg which network u dey use?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:07am On Nov 23, 2014
Kellyakon:
Am i the only one that saW THat his sub has finished. Make una recharge for am so that he can subscribe nah, and wen he recharges update go drop. OgaRock abeg which network u dey use?
mtngrin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Onemansquad:

ma'am beta tel ur boo mak e no fuk up 2moro if nt

I reserve ma comment
seconded
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2014
Therock5555:
*special announcement*

My sub dey finish tomorrow and God say person here fit touch my life, my numba dey my siggy ooo

grin grin grin

Ehen Follyshade the Whatsapp group is meant for NL and NLs alone, if u wan join just holla me for whatsapp, I go add u shaperly. Incase anyother persons are interested, enuf chance dey oo.

Good night Homies
Wanna join the group... Via NOKIA C2
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by patholaw: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Therock5555:
mtngrin grin

See ur mouth MTN!!! grin

Sowi we don't use MTN in France. grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Just arrive with my 1804 space wagon, as I'm on the to speed before I could get here from the holy land.

Altlast, I meet UP with you guys shaa

Wey my seat ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
patholaw:

See ur mouth MTN!!! grin

My 2nd time of hearing MTN, the first time was 1919.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Cashio(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
patholaw:

See ur mouth MTN!!! grin

even here in singapore..i only know if NTM.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
D
Therock5555:
mtngrin grin
C YA ED & MOUTH LYK MTN.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Therock5555:
mtngrin grin
how much recharge card go do?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kellyakon:

2000..na mtn i dy use too even tho i school in france grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by summerflame(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
We use GLO in Italy. Sorry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
••Dedicated To Lekinz••

-CHAPTER 12-

"And our next fighter for tonight, our main event match in the game of death, Oh I so love friday nights because of the wicked goodies in stock for us, am still your host Pena Enersto and after the great warm up match with master Chan the legendary killer, my pulse is already pumping for the most sweetest action of the night.

Our main event tonight is between two great prisons, and representing the Guetanama Arcades General prisons, the unbeaten champion, Andrea Livers walt"

A Side gate opened and a man stepped out, he wore a hood and boxing gloves, guards covered him, each of his hands and feet were chained to two guards, their weapons were drawn and ready for any funny scenario. The man was comfortable with an air of arrogance surrounding his every step. The cage was opened and he stepped in, then the guards loosed the chains and walked out leaving him alone.

You could hear a pin drop as the prisoners tried to get a view of the mysterious man, Pedro was not even interested, he had formed a rapport with a female prison guard, he stylishly cocked his eyebrows causing her to smile, his charms were perfect despite his disguised looks, he was about signalling her that they should go to a toilet when the crowd grasped in horror and ecstasy, the hooded man had revealed his face.

"Andrea Livers walt, the killer that could crush a skull with his bare hands, the man that could break rocks, oh my generation are blessed for me to see him life, oh mom ma I won't mind staying in jail forever after this fight" The commentator blasted out.

Pedro casually took a long look at Andrea, his shivered a little as their eyes met, that blood shot eyes, that could give a child enormous dreams plagued with horrors of the underworld. His teeth were contorted in different directions, his nose looked like they have been broken a thousand times because of the angle it faced, a large scar appeared above his forehead, three scars, long and deep, his body reveal many occultic tattoos, his arms were twice the thickness of Pedro, his chest broad and firm stomach, he wore only shorts under his outer gown, no sane man would agree to face Andrea.

"He is the carrier of death, the greatest fighter ever liveth, well that's that for now, and representing our prison, the Centro de Ejecucion de Sanciones (CEDES) is a favourite fighter of us all, we welcome ...."

The fear of Andrea had subsided from Pedro who turned again to look at the female guard who had disappear, something told him to try his luck and check if she understood earlier and went to the bathroom when he heard his name and a large roar followed. He became initially confused but when all the inmates began screaming his name and banging their stands, he knew he was on a long stride.

"Damn, Bro you are gonna fight Andrea, please is there any message of you want me to deliver for you or is there any of your prized possessions you want me to inherit?" The inmate near him asked.

"Yes tell Warden Edgar Valdez that if I die in this game of death, I would Bleep his wife in hell" Pedro replied as the guards came to take him to the cage. As he walked into the cell, Andrea stared angrily at him and smiled before speaking to the warden and the dons in the glass endowment.

"Is this my training bag or what?" His hoarse bass voice nearly destroyed Pedro's ears.

"No Amigo, that's our challenger" Edgar shouted back.

"But I was supposed to fight 'the beast' where is he?"

"Dead, killed by the small man standing before you" Juan Silva Miguel answered back.

"Nooooo!!! That's impossible, this little toddler killed my challenger? And I was looking forward to a real match, but this... This is like tooth pick, I would snap his bones with two fingers" Andrea boasted, standing infrront of Pedro who stared into his eyes despite the fact that he was about there feet taller than Pedro.

"Ok permission to tear his bones, Andrea" Edgar shouted and declared the match open.

The cages were then locked up, Pedro felt real fear in his life, he wondered how he was to kill the giant of a man. As the bell was about to be rung, a man dashed in waving a red rope, the guards were alert but calm down when they recognised him as the Janitor. He said something to them before he was allowed to pass and the cage was unlocked. He ran towards Pedro and whispered to him, then shouted out loud.

"Am sorry for interrupting this great match, but Pedro's girlfriend sent this gift to him as good luck charm, so please I won't take long" The janitor said, bowing curtly causing laughter amongst the inmates and the bigger men in the glass corner, even Andrea chuckled lightly.

The Janitor walked back to Pedro and tied the red rope carefully on his arm, Pedro felt the needle lining against his skin.

"This needle are poisonous, they weaken your opponents, just one can knock down a horse so be very careful with them, Andrea is more than a devil so this might barely affect his fighting strength, you might need more than these three needles and sheer luck to beat this man, but the success of your mission lies in defeating this goon so better be careful" The janitor whispered quietly, as he embraced Pedro, he slapped his mouth lightly, pushing two drugs in which Pedro quickly chewed and swallowed them.

His opponent looked at them suspiciously but nobody saw anything wrong, as he swallowed the drugs, energy, crude ones began to snap into his system at the bell rung.

He looked at the glass corner, Juan Silva Miguel gave him a thumbs up, lots of other guest from his opponents prison lined up on their seats, large bundles of money and drinks laid on the tables in front of them. He noticed as Chan dashed in and whispered something to Don Miguel who hastily stood up and went out with Chan.

Pedro steadied himself and beckoned at Andrea to come forward.

"Boss what's going on? I thought I was supposed to represent this prison facility, why is that amateur kid facing Andrea instead?" Chan fumed.

"Calm down kid, Andrea is a powerful fighter and you are my best man, in fact the best that this prison has brought up in a long while, do you expect me to allow you go out there and die like a puppy?"

"I won't have minded you sending out another fighter but not that boy that has fought and killed just once..."

"Twice Chan, remembered our rival cartel leader that he easily killed, don't forget you have been trying to assassinate him for a long time but failed, Pedro looks like a man who won't ever go down easily so just go and strip of your clothes, change and come enjoy the duel with us"

"But Don, your betting money, you would lose a lot"

"Well that won't make me an inch poorer kid, be fast and join us" Don Miguel said.

"No, I won't watch that rubbish match, I won't allow a new kid take my glory" Chan barked harshly and began walking away.

"Chan!! Chan, come back here" Don Miguel barked out but Chan slammed the door open and walked out.

Juan silva Miguel cleaned his brawl angrily and walked back inside, the match had already started....

Api Sunday Homies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kellyakon:

only 1K ooo

Over happiness don help me theif phone update sefgrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ogunholla(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice update bruh.... Dey feel u bigtime...
Therock5555:
••Dedicated To Lekinz••

-CHAPTER 12-

"And our next fighter for tonight, our main event match in the game of death, Oh I so love friday nights because of the wicked goodies in stock for us, am still your host Pena Enersto and after the great warm up match with master Chan the legendary killer, my pulse is already pumping for the most sweetest action of the night.

Our main event tonight is between two great prisons, and representing the Guetanama Arcades General prisons, the unbeaten champion, Andrea Livers walt"

A Side gate opened and a man stepped out, he wore a hood and boxing gloves, guards covered him, each of his hands and feet were chained to two guards, their weapons were drawn and ready for any funny scenario. The man was comfortable with an air of arrogance surrounding his every step. The cage was opened and he stepped in, then the guards loosed the chains and walked out leaving him alone.

You could hear a pin drop as the prisoners tried to get a view of the mysterious man, Pedro was not even interested, he had formed a rapport with a female prison guard, he stylishly cocked his eyebrows causing her to smile, his charms were perfect despite his disguised looks, he was about signalling her that they should go to a toilet when the crowd grasped in horror and ecstasy, the hooded man had revealed his face.

"Andrea Livers walt, the killer that could crush a skull with his bare hands, the man that could break rocks, oh my generation are blessed for me to see him life, oh mom ma I won't mind staying in jail forever after this fight" The commentator blasted out.

Pedro casually took a long look at Andrea, his shivered a little as their eyes met, that blood shot eyes, that could give a child enormous dreams plagued with horrors of the underworld. His teeth were contorted in different directions, his nose looked like they have been broken a thousand times because of the angle it faced, a large scar appeared above his forehead, three scars, long and deep, his body reveal many occultic tattoos, his arms were twice the thickness of Pedro, his chest broad and firm stomach, he wore only shorts under his outer gown, no sane man would agree to face Andrea.

"He is the carrier of death, the greatest fighter ever liveth, well that's that for now, and representing our prison, the Centro de Ejecucion de Sanciones (CEDES) is a favourite fighter of us all, we welcome ...."

The fear of Andrea had subsided from Pedro who turned again to look at the female guard who had disappear, something told him to try his luck and check if she understood earlier and went to the bathroom when he heard his name and a large roar followed. He became initially confused but when all the inmates began screaming his name and banging their stands, he knew he was on a long stride.

"Damn, Bro you are gonna fight Andrea, please is there any message of you want me to deliver for you or is there any of your prized possessions you want me to inherit?" The inmate near him asked.

"Yes tell Warden Edgar Valdez that if I die in this game of death, I would Bleep his wife in hell" Pedro replied as the guards came to take him to the cage. As he walked into the cell, Andrea stared angrily at him and smiled before speaking to the warden and the dons in the glass endowment.

"Is this my training bag or what?" His hoarse bass voice nearly destroyed Pedro's ears.

"No Amigo, that's our challenger" Edgar shouted back.

"But I was supposed to fight 'the beast' where is he?"

"Dead, killed by the small man standing before you" Juan Silva Miguel answered back.

"Nooooo!!! That's impossible, this little toddler killed my challenger? And I was looking forward to a real match, but this... This is like tooth pick, I would snap his bones with two fingers" Andrea boasted, standing infrront of Pedro who stared into his eyes despite the fact that he was about there feet taller than Pedro.

"Ok permission to tear his bones, Andrea" Edgar shouted and declared the match open.

The cages were then locked up, Pedro felt real fear in his life, he wondered how he was to kill the giant of a man. As the bell was about to be rung, a man dashed in waving a red rope, the guards were alert but calm down when they recognised him as the Janitor. He said something to them before he was allowed to pass and the cage was unlocked. He ran towards Pedro and whispered to him, then shouted out loud.

"Am sorry for interrupting this great match, but Pedro's girlfriend sent this gift to him as good luck charm, so please I won't take long" The janitor said, bowing curtly causing laughter amongst the inmates and the bigger men in the glass corner, even Andrea chuckled lightly.

The Janitor walked back to Pedro and tied the red rope carefully on his arm, Pedro felt the needle lining against his skin.

"This needle are poisonous, they weaken your opponents, just one can knock down a horse so be very careful with them, Andrea is more than a devil so this might barely affect his fighting strength, you might need more than these three needles and sheer luck to beat this man, but the success of your mission lies in defeating this goon so better be careful" The janitor whispered quietly, as he embraced Pedro, he slapped his mouth lightly, pushing two drugs in which Pedro quickly chewed and swallowed them.

His opponent looked at them suspiciously but nobody saw anything wrong, as he swallowed the drugs, energy, crude ones began to snap into his system at the bell rung.

He looked at the glass corner, Juan Silva Miguel gave him a thumbs up, lots of other guest from his opponents prison lined up on their seats, large bundles of money and drinks laid on the tables in front of them. He noticed as Chan dashed in and whispered something to Don Miguel who hastily stood up and went out with Chan.

Pedro steadied himself and beckoned at Andrea to come forward.

"Boss what's going on? I thought I was supposed to represent this prison facility, why is that amateur kid facing Andrea instead?" Chan fumed.

"Calm down kid, Andrea is a powerful fighter and you are my best man, in fact the best that this prison has brought up in a long while, do you expect me to allow you go out there and die like a puppy?"

"I won't have minded you sending out another fighter but not that boy that has fought and killed just once..."

"Twice Chan, remembered our rival cartel leader that he easily killed, don't forget you have been trying to assassinate him for a long time but failed, Pedro looks like a man who won't ever go down easily so just go and strip of your clothes, change and come enjoy the duel with us"

"But Don, your betting money, you would lose a lot"

"Well that won't make me an inch poorer kid, be fast and join us" Don Miguel said.

"No, I won't watch that rubbish match, I won't allow a new kid take my glory" Chan barked harshly and began walking away.

"Chan!! Chan, come back here" Don Miguel barked out but Chan slammed the door open and walked out.

Juan silva Miguel cleaned his brawl angrily and walked back inside, the match had already started....

Api Sunday Homies.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by afamjb: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
happy sunday to u too therock5555, are we expecting any update again today??
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by terrymason(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
At last chapter12
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Actually,I came with a cutlass thinking he wouldn't have updated,but...lemme use that cutlass to clear this plot of land

Done....em,welldone ROck5555,we want blood...that arrogant Chan shld just go and die jhor
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
ogunholla:
Nice update bruh.... Dey feel u bigtime...
na why u con quote the whole update shey?

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.