Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (175959 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by domido(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2014
donsamtex:

Don't mind sharing bro
Fire down,In the spirit of magic moment.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Damn...... This Is Dah Best ...... Kudos...... More Update pls..... U rock men..... *Sipz absinthe*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
The rock... Pls update ooooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by wahles(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
The rock# wen I start shooting naija action movies, me and u go write 2geda# imagining- cigar btw ma fingers, finest red wine in glass on d oda hand, lying insyd ma jacuzzi, singing softly, dis is how we chill, dis is how we chill.... Ur rili rock abeg# hats off
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Olubodef(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
I dnt wanna comment on dis thread and I dnt wanna ignore d thread.... Dis story is so touching and pls try 2 increase d numba of tym u update dis thread
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skyfornia(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
The Liberian murder scene is not well constructed.....try and be more sophisticated next time......And dont forget you are stil TheRock555, abi u neva chop?? Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Thavik(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice right up bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by demsid(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice story . but how X take escape from that hotel in Liberia is so fake. U mean d magnetic field transferred him faraway from d hotel?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by san316(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
*Walks into thread with my long beards and white caftan, holding my chewing stick and quran with my bag hanging on my shoulder * "Woow!!! This is gonna be da BOMB!!! ALLAAHU AKBAR. Fire on za rock.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by san316(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
But like seeeriously, xavier needs more training. He is too amateur for my liking. And from my understanding, the moral of this story is that a night with a woman can destroy 10 years of training.

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Vicel: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by beatsbyj2g(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
I just dey observe ; waiting for d next chapter

#BEATS
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Feyikemi12(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
wow! this story is so interesting ....thumbs up boss more grease to your elbow
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Fatalveli(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Feyikemi12:
wow! this story is so interesting ....thumbs up boss more grease to your elbow
A girl will find it very easy 2 take xavier down, dat is his weakness...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Olubodef(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bros,come update us now....... Waiting 4 dis American movie
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Aghans(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ur story gave me sleepless night yesterday. Pls update oooo am waiting
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by chinnygold: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Still waiting, update nah
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Cashio(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
bro ur tori make sense die aswear
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by wahles(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Stillin ma jacuzzi#. D rock wetin apun# d suspense don too much nah#
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by omoadeleye(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
am still sipping my one bottle of origin since chapter one, at OP you wan make i finish dis drink kwa?

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Vivipop(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
The death of Mr. Sunday was way too simple. Xavier's escape begs for more questions. I hope you develop your plots more next time. Great story,very proud of the likes of you. Still waiting for updates,quench our taste please.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Inyanga(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Religiously following
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice observations from lots of you, Xavier's escape route was alittle wack, me sef no argue that one but for una wey no really understand, he was not teleported, Audrey/Rita room was directly beneath his, there is a magnetic field infront of her window which is invisible, the metal she gave to him help him to be sucked into the room when he jump. I hope una get me now.

Xavier was fully trained but u can't compare theories or field work versus practicals or field combat, u could see his improvement during the Estonia Mission.

I love the critiscms, its helps a lot. And please lemme point it out, am a very very very busy dude, I suppose dey sleep now cus the stress today no be here but I am trying my possible best not to disappoint, BTW I work from 8am-6pm hence u notice I updates at night only or early mornings which makes me late. So please make una sowfrey with me, if time dey I go type tire. Its not easy, I dey research first before typing, I don't just come and write whatever enters my small skull.

I love you all, the comments have been so so wonderful. The critics, bashers and encouragers. Sowey I can't answer all the comments now.

Lemme use this small remaining ba3 and type another suspence filled updategrin

Still I Rock

BTW The Season 1 of Friday the 13th is on my Signature, you can't keep yourself busy with that. Its horrorfilled so grab una torchlights first ogrin

Typing like locomotive engine

2 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by osborn442(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its glad dens my heart to know that we have writers who can stand their own shoulder to shoulder among the very best. I've read a couple of write ups here on nairaland and I must add that I've been very impressed with the writers creativity and originality. The Rock, this your work is already striking me as a masterpiece. Thumbs up
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oluwatunechi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Seriously watin ........
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by iphex(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Following
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tayotemowo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Very nice work and nobody should say the Liberian job looked easy its almost always like that with first kills at least from all the movies I've seen, novels I've read and researches I've made. I'm hoping I'll be able to do something as good as this if I can in my own book too. That having been said the rock I like the way you discribe the romantic scenes becaise as far as I can tell its one of the reasons you're keeping your followership it one reason a lot of people can continue reading a book but could you try and make it less because if you continue with that it may seem like you're writing a romantic novel when in real sense you're writing a thriller. Very very good work sir. Hope to read more and soon
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
@rock55, hmm oga google searcher, abeg search hw assasins cn use banana and apple 2 kill..lol..nice update bro..rili missed u and ur story.bt wait oo,where is evry1 4rm d preachers son family.i cnt see dem oo..abeg kira dem bk jare..kip d updates rollin.

By
Angel daniel Maria
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Runs in with my agbada on my shoulder ....

No update yet ... I understand sha ...

Sits under the mango tree
Spreads mat...!!!
Na here I go dey
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by EllaGold35(f): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2014
lekinz:
Runs in with my agbada on my shoulder ....

No update yet ... I understand sha ...

Sits under the mango tree
Spreads mat...!!!
Na here I go dey
*joins him on d mat*
guy..no upddate yet??nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.