Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso (3613 Views)

Briggs Rejects Reconciliation With Wike / Jonathan Open to Reconciliation With Obasanjo – Presidency / Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by OKDnigeria: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kano state Governor and Presidential aspirant of
the All Progressives Party (APC) Mallam Rabiu
Musa Kwankwaso has sad that the people of
Kano want reconciliation with the Presidency.
To this end, he disclosed that he approved the
visit of the emir of Kano Muhammad Sunusi II to
president Goodluck Jonathan for reconciliation.
Kwankwaso said " I will be very happy if Villa will
be inviting Kano people for reconciliation. We
want reconciliation to be reconciliation not
something else.
"Emir of Kano told me he is going to Abuja for
meeting with the president and I gave him
approval to go.
"The Emir after their meeting with president also
briefed me about all what happened there".

Details later

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kwankwaso-kano-people-want-reconciliation-with-presidency/192896/
Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by nigerianvenom(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kwankwaso is a big fooool

22 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by brownlord: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Between kwakwaso and chibuzor amaechi, i don't know who is trying hard to surpass el rufai

28 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

see this poverty ridden fellow who finds it hard to make ends meet calling a state Governor names. hungry blogger, unpaid social media agent, yahoo boy, etc he has a place in one of those useless trades. what a pity! hmmm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by brownlord: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

see this poverty ridden fellow who finds it hard to make ends meet calling a state Governor names. hungry blogger, unpaid social media agent, yahoo boy , etc he has a place in one of those useless trades. what a pity! hmmm

pot calling kettle black

29 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Abegi this news from this day live news paper is not true oooooo ummm this news is fake.
Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
if d nation newspaper and punch,vanguard newspaper doesn't carry this news I won't believe it.

1 Like

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by oment3: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
I thought that Yo-robber people wey never cross Ore says that the emir stool is more powerful than the presidency?

The suppose most educated and enlightened tribe vomiting nonsense.
Yo-robber fools don't know that only the president makes the stool relevance, did Gej visit Sanusi when he traveled to the north to campaigned via his foolish Tan rally?

I wonder if aside from Kano, if there is any other place where sanusi can yarn opata, because if he misyarn for my villa, angry boys will be on his case and even his security guards won't save his life.

Anyways since Yo-robber people are gambari slaves, he have a gallant say in South-waste affairs/matters.

9 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by politricks: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Why the hatred
Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by realy2: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Just like unbridled dope heads like you and that cross eyed amaechi who goes around insulting the president of the federal republic of NIgeria .

2 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by oment3: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Johnnyessence:
if d nation newspaper and punch,vanguard newspaper doesn't carry this news I won't believe it.
Typical Yo-robber man, we don't expect you people to believe it because you people are trained by your forefathers to live on denial.

Kai Yo-robber dunce.

7 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by brownlord: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Johnnyessence:

Which part of your body is your brain located?

6 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by atlwireles: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Every knee shall bow, every tongue will confess. The clueless fisherman with is hat from the creeks, will only keep smiling. Na una go tire. angry

31 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by oment3: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
shocked shocked one Yo-robber mod dey peep for this thread while I dey yarn correct opata abt his kinsmen gringrin

2 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kwankwaso..can someone pls lemme know what that mouthful means.??
However,da 1st step at reconcillation is porting his goddamm arsse back to da winning party b4 its too late..

2 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Plus10(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Haaaah @approval... I beg jona keeping playing your game till dey learn how to talk!

2 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Johnnyessence(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
we don't av to be abusing our selves based on the tribes we are .let ma tell u vividly here d north and d south west are voting for people general no doubt about that sanusi going to aso Rock villa to pay Gej visit is not a big deal that doesn't says Gej will win d entirely kano's people heart and let me tell u here if u think u Igbos or what do they call u here tanoid are d ones that's stopping this country from not progressing.we are not going back on our endorsement to d people's general forget oooo Gmb will convincely in south east too just wait and see Cos' no fear again we are going to d polls come Feb 14 to vote APC and disgrace d clueless and d most corrupt President ever in this country out from d Fg.

1 Like

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by luvinhubby(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
After all his forming & pasmaga, Kwankwaso & his fellow journeyman Sanusi are gradually realising that the'clueless' Otuoke fisherman can be a ruthless executioner if he wants to be. Political, financial & millitary might of Nigerai resides in the principal occupant of Asso rock & currently that occupant is Goodluck Jonathan.
They should thank their stars that GEJ is an amiable, humble gentleman, if not, the pot of soup they would have been in by now will be steaming & ready for consumption, ask Gov. Muri Nyako. cool

N.B - Respect the man 'cos of the power at his disposal so that your neck will remain long enough on your body.

4 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Collynzo29: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
So the governor now tells the Emir what to do, where to go to and where not to go to?
Useless overhyped position.

8 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
So, an Emir of Kano is a puppet to d state governor. Well, d appointment looks political anyway and u must serve ur master 'a Governor' if u can't serve Mr. President loyally. So, CBN governorship position is more dignify than an Emir. Need someone to enlighten me about this.

4 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by VAQAXY: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is likely a "photo-shopped" news report..

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

see this poverty ridden fellow who finds it hard to make ends meet calling a state Governor names. hungry blogger, unpaid social media agent, yahoo boy, etc he has a place in one of those useless trades. what a pity! hmmm

But an almajiri like you derive joy in calling His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan PhD, GCFR President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the most populous black country in the whole world and the largest economy in Africa and 26th in the world unprintable names.

16 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Political emir is been instructed by the state governor who in turn can be instructed by the president, now tell me, who calls the shot grin

Were is omenka , berem and gbawe when you need them grin

5 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by deji68: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
u no go kill pesin.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sunnybobo3:

But an almajiri like you derive joy in calling the His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan PhD, GCFR unprintable names.

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by nigerianvenom(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
politricks:
Why the hatred

...because he act as a foool.each time he's given an opportunity to speak,he goes about insulting the president, same way amaechi does.is oshomole not an opposition?is rauf not an opposition?u dont go about insulting ur leader because u feel u do not agree on issues.
who is he to give permission to an emir to visit the president?

1 Like

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by tit(f): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

But an almajiri like you derive joy in calling the His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Olaniyi Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan PhD, GCFR unprintable names.

fixed

3 Likes

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by nigerianvenom(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

But an almajiri like you derive joy in calling the His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan PhD, GCFR unprintable names.

ignore that cerelac tata brain

1 Like

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Let a 100 kwakwanso, a 100 sanusi, a 100 buhari, a 100 tinubu, 100 liar moh' harm made, 100 elrufai, and a 100 amaechi go on pilgrimage to Aso Rock to beg for forgiveness from Mr President, this will not stop the impending hammer hanging dangerously on Tambuwal's head!!
The boy don shit for shosh and there are severe consequences. cool
Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

...because he act as a foool.each time he's given an opportunity to speak,he goes about insulting the president, same way amaechi does.is oshomole not an opposition?is rauf not an opposition?u dont go about insulting ur leader because u feel u do not agree on issues.
who is he to give permission to an emir to visit the president?
O boy, that emir is a rubber stamp emir remember?
Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by Amanwulu1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

mind u d no:1 citizen has been called worse names dan that. Any way, what do u call a man who denigrate d traditional stool of his ppl? Even if d emir is his stooge doesn't wisdom demands dat he keeps it btween d 2 of dem? Next time don't try 2 defend d indefensable.
Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by ichidodo: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
I believe Kwankwaso is a sensible man,his types are what we need in the PDP...it best for him to reconcile and come back home to the fold of PDP.…thiefnub.u is only out to chop Kano's money in the APC.

1 Like

Re: We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso by kskpoundz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Don't c dat happening abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Legislator Who Jumped National Assembly Gate Contesting For Governor / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any Other Nigerian President – Fashola / BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.