Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! (8328 Views)

The Greatness Of Yorubas Extolled In Ghana / Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram / Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2014
If this is the worst of Jonathan, then yes I am sticking with him till we get a credible alternative.

And if you ask me again and again, I prefer a thief and a corrupt man than a man that would islamise Nigeria and turn us into the next Iraq or Syria.

Truth be told they are all evil. PDP and APC. But in this case I would stick with the devil i know, the lesser evil.

I shiver at the thought of Buhari being president and formally recognising Bokoharam as the Egyptian government recognise the Muslim brotherhood.

So OP when next you come up with ur apc agenda, kindly tell your leaders to present a candidate without baggages, preferably younger as we know old men tend to cling unto power by all means. Not a known islam sympathiser.

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by stevecantrell: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
This comment is just pure gold
Please read

I in no way support APC as a perfect alternative, but hailing GEJ as a good president is just plain ridiculous. The way many come to nairaland and defend him is just mind bugling in an extreme dimension.

It does not take much to see that support for this man is just based on sentiment. If this is the man Nigerians really dim fit as a leader than this shows the future is bleak for Nigeria. I believe we can do better stop being emotional and sentimental.

APC is tagged a party of propaganda which is true, but how genuine are News coming from PDP controlled government .
We here of how well the economy is doing

We were told that by november this year we will have at least 8000Mw of electricity, yet just last month electricity dropped from 4000Mw to 3000Mw and the minister of power blamed vandalism (while the truth is this usually happens when the raining season is gone)

Amodu sheriff was indicted as a sponsor of bokoharam. Where is he today.

We heard that they have bought "modern" equipments for the military, yet the soldiers say it is still ak47 (custom for nigeria OBJ47) that they are still using.

SO MUCH LIES!!!

Tooooo much lies

Lies lies lies everyday

Where is the economy getting better?

Truth is, it is possible for GEJ to continue till 2019, but that will be a big pity for Nigeria. Second term is when u see the worst of a government cos they know they aint coming back so they owe the masses no explanation. It will be a Mega looting galour. After all he wont need your votes anymore.

Vote gej and bury the little Good that is left in NIgeria.

10,000 Likes
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Horlawoomey(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2014
ademega:
In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .

Thank God you don't have truth in you.

Support nabsprada for MISS NAIRALAND, African beauty that exudes brilliance and confidence, check out @ https://www.nairaland.com/nabsprada

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by moyinoluwatobad(f): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2014
ba7man:
You are the one drowning in ignorance.
The GEJ you defend is more concerned about his re-election to bother about Mubi or if mosquitoes will finish off you hungry @rse when power fails.
I don't know how daft one has to be to support a president daft enough to say "Ordinary stealing isn't corruption".
well done Mr smart!
are so smart that you even call the number one citizen of your country Daft..
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Please read

I in no way support APC as a perfect alternative, but hailing GEJ as a good president is just plain ridiculous. The way many come to nairaland and defend him is just mind bugling in an extreme dimension.

It does not take much to see that support for this man is just based on sentiment. If this is the man Nigerians really dim fit as a leader than this shows the future is bleak for Nigeria. I believe we can do better stop being emotional and sentimental.

APC is tagged a party of propaganda which is true, but how genuine are News coming from PDP controlled government .

We were told that by november this year we will have at least 8000Mw of electricity, yet just last month electricity dropped from 4000Mw to 3000Mw and the minister of power blamed vandalism (while the truth is this usually happens when the raining season is gone)

We heard that they have bought "modern" equipments for the military, yet the soldiers say it is still ak47 (custom for nigeria OBJ47) that they are still using.

SO MUCH LIES!!!

Tooooo much lies

Lies lies lies everyday

Truth is, it is possible for GEJ to continue till 2019, but that will be a big pity for Nigeria. Second term is when u see the worst of a government cos they know they aint coming back so they owe the masses no explanation. It will be a Mega looting galour. After all he wont need your votes anymore.

are you this pessimitive
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
I know many Gej apologetic wont have anything to say cos these are INDENIABLE TRUTH.

Being clueless is not same as being humble.
Many Gej supports keep saying he is humble especially at moments when he is most silly as a president.
i like youyou have facts but that doesnt mean you r right
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
calebo101:
If this is the worst of Jonathan, then yes I am sticking with him till we get a credible alternative.

And if you ask me again and again, I prefer a thief and a corrupt man than a man that would islamise Nigeria and turn us into the next Iraq or Syria.

Truth be told they are all evil. PDP and APC. But in this case I would stick with the devil i know, the lesser evil.

I shiver at the thought of Buhari being president and formally recognising Bokoharam as the Egyptian government recognise the Muslim brotherhood.

So OP when next you come up with ur apc agenda, kindly tell your leaders to present a candidate without baggages, preferably younger as we know old men tend to cling unto power by all means. Not a known islam sympathiser.
abd whos the credible representative if i may ask
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by ba7man(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
moyinoluwatobad:

well done Mr smart!
are so smart that you even call the number one citizen of your country Daft..
If an Armed robber finds his way into power, people liike you will automatically respect him and believe he's smart.

That's some slave mentality right there.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
cramjones:
Meanwhile cheek out what is happening in the Nigeria that Jonathan governs, you may be next! Vintim and Mubi sacked by the Haramites!

-CramJones

grin grin grin grin
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by leemahayat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kelvin0:
The reason why the both of you are serious JOKES is the fact that Jonathan himself is not happy about the situation, u people think leadership's a child's play abi...now before i further waste my precious data plan on u goons let me have the benefit of doubt that u have ever been elected as a classrep or group leader in any capacity, if not I'll allow you guys to wallow in ur pool of ignorance.

Mr Kelvin,those leaders that are performing, are they from another planet?
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Kelvin0(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
leemahayat:

Mr Kelvin,those leaders that are performing, are they from another planet?
Well, as much as i am not an advocate of bad leadership...I don't like it when pple just open their mouth and rain insults on other pple..My plight here is that leadership is not an easy task. Let love, patience and patriotism always be our watch word. Together we can move this country forward, but we can't achieve this by bashing and disrespecting a sitting president.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Kelvin0(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
calebo101:

Now u jez hit the HEAD by the NAIL....U c that's what am talking about

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Omimah: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Adminisher:
He was chosen carefully by the Godfathers for qualities that he lacks.
This makes me pity Nigeria and those that still want this man to come back in 2015.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
samflexxy:
abd whos the credible representative if i may ask

I don't know it all but if APC as the opposition party can at best bring a recycled old man as their candidate that has his own baggage then no need swaying my votes. They should remain as the opposition cos they have no credible alternative.

If you tell me that in the whole of Nigeria only Buhari is deemed fit as "incorruptible" then it's case dead on arrival.

I would stick to a thief than an Islamist. At least stealing is done by all northerners and southerners included.... APC and PDP included.

The issue of APC and PDP is like an armed robber telling a prostitute that she's a sinner and won't make heaven. They're all same people. So is it not better to stick with a lesser evil and a known devil?

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
calebo101:

I don't know it all but if APC as the opposition party can at best bring a recycled old man as their candidate that has his own baggage then no need swaying my votes. They should remain as the opposition cos they have no credible alternative.

If you tell me that in the whole of Nigeria only Buhari is deemed fit as "incorruptible" then it's case dead on arrival.

I would stick to a thief than an Islamist. At least stealing is done by all northerners and southerners included.... APC and PDP included.

The issue of APC and PDP is like an armed robber telling a prostitute that she's a sinner and won't make heaven. They're all same people. So is it not better to stick with lesser evil and a known devil?
u know what lets all vote for the smaller partues like cpc abd d rest
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
[b][/b]
samflexxy:
u know what lets all vote for the smaller partues like cpc abd d rest

Hahahaha, for Nigeria??

Dem go use d votes cook pepper soup, lol.

All those ones na worse pass, dem Chris okotie type na full there

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
calebo101:
[b][/b]

Hahahaha, for Nigeria??

Dem go use d votes cook pepper soup, lol.

All those ones na worse pass, dem Chris okotie type na full there
lols eh we go vote for am all we beed na change
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by focus7: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Op well done.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
focus7:
Op well done.
Thanks

Hope i am safe? Cos nairalanders are unpredictable
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Caseless: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
lynpetra:

Lmao.
She isn't.This is she replying you.Although she just spoke the truth.
alright. grin
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Caseless: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Lol
No ooooo
I am my humble self
correct. Brilliant post, i must say.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by scarred9jan(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
calebo101:

I shiver at the thought of Buhari being president and formally recognising Bokoharam as the[b] Egyptian government recognise the Muslim brotherhood. [/b]

Egyptian Government recognizes Muslim Brotherhood?!! only that statement shows you don't know what you are talking about hence your belief GMB will islamise this country and rabid support for Jonathan.

Please do endeavor to read and understand what you are talking about before coming online to showcase your crass ignorance.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Please read

SO MUCH LIES!!!

Tooooo much lies

Lies lies lies everyday

op, apc isnt a perfect alternative so wat do you suggest we do?
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by papalnuncio: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
good day my friends, let analyze his post so as to be fair to all party. [color=#990000][/color] he said that his president can not do any thing about corruption. it was in his time that pension scam happened, the person was taken to court and curt find the he #750000, and this is the person that stole billions of naira. please the question here is that, is it Mr. president or the court to blame here? he went ahead to retire the judge. he made mention of stolen defence budget, please were in the world is statement made public. so were did you get the information about stolen budget?. in life there must be the rich and the poor, if common footballers own private get not to talk of business men. busting of crude pipe is a better crime to compare boko haram in the north. you mention intellectual limitation of your president, then i said to you, shame on you that you are not intellectually limited but a man that is intellectually limited is ruling you. my brother/sister for this country to forward, we must forget our differences and suport any body we see there as our PRESIDENT
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Zaikon(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
ayo84:

bros there is love in sharing oh... that weed you gej ppl are smoking that is making you ppl high.. pls share it with us oh .. we are missing out of your hysteria hullacinations.
lol at you apc fan. Just try comprehend my comment but I sense u wanna weed also . But count me out am not after pdp or apc
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
scarred9jan:

Egyptian Government recognizes Muslim Brotherhood?!! only that statement shows you don't know what you are talking about hence your belief GMB will islamise this country and rabid support for Jonathan.

Please do endeavor to read and understand what you are talking about before coming online to showcase your crass ignorance.

Don't quote me if you're this dumb. I seriously hate dumb people bro.

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by lekkie073(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:
Meanwhile cheek out what is happening in the Nigeria that Jonathan governs, you may be next! Vintim and Mubi sacked by the Haramites!

-CramJones

crackjones....see ur life?
one of ur numerous pix was actually not Nigeria but Congo....
here is d link

http://worldwithouttorture.org/2013/11/01/the-need-for-
better-treatment-of-refugees-fleeing-torture/aptopix-
congo-fighting

APC propagandist

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
geeeeezz!!!! are you blind? or is it that you are ignorant Did you just say schools arent on strike I better not curse you and Jona cos if i do it will affect your generations.
ademega:
In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Amen ooo...i am sure he is not a Nigerian and if he is, he doesnt reside here
pentagonal:

you know amadioha will use 400000000 kilojoules of thunder to fire your family tree for this your useless lies.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
gay alert!!!
Kelvin0:

I swear I love you
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
oh dear...this is mind blowing.....Lets do this come 2015. Operation #VoteJonathanOut!!!
Chubhie:
To GEJ and his handlers, they've given the nation mind blowing transformations since the time of dawn. But from where I'm perching all I see is a celebration of mediocrity. I've forgiven my self for expecting much from a man whose luck placed beyond his estate. Not that I stood out in the scorching sun to vote for him last election cos I've never for once believed that Nigeria is ripe to handle real working democracy albeit, I supported a man from the creeks with no shoes who drank our locally brewed kia kia, smoked home grown weeds with Us and nourished with fresh fish from our rivers alas, our man went to aso rock and got intoxicated with the best of oyinbo wines and has a rack filled with the best of Italians while Boko bombs Us to 3rd century. I've registered and gotten mine voters card and will for the first time step out in the coming elections to correct a mistake I cheered to victory. This is symbolic for me cos it serves to free my soul of guilt and a spiritual warhead just in case he rigs the elections I will gather the people in a spiritual exercise and unleash spiritual warheads for the united voice of the masses is the voice of God.

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Kelvin0(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
iammo6:
gay alert!!!
4ur small mind angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Azibola Robert's Suit Against EFCC / Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land / Woman In IDP Camp Delivers Quadruplet In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.