Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? (3416 Views)

Insulting Trickery Of American Society. / See What Lai Mohammed and Tinubu said About Tambuwal Emergence in 2011 / Interesting Facts About Tambuwal And Amb. Wali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
dazangel11:

Well the guy is smart no doubt
But he shouldn't have stop the house for a whole month. That's too desperate this is why I am so skeptical of APC and their ambition to seize power @ all cost. If he (tambuwal) has the nations interest @ heart he should have resigned honourably and defect. The opposition should set a better example and prove to us that they can be trusted so as to get our votes for now they are even worse than the PDP they are calling black pots
Nobody is going to prove anything to you Madam. Please vote for PDP if you're really sure they're a better bet for the next four years and stop all this "prove to us bla bla bla" remember it's Jonathan's last term meaning "end time looting spree" so you can vote him back in to finalize his loot.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by dazangel11(f): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Nobody is going to prove anything to you Madam. Please vote for PDP if you're really sure they're a better bet for the next four years and stop all this "prove to us bla bla bla" remember it's Jonathan's last term meaning "end time looting spree" so you can vote him back in to finalize his loot.
I will

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by dazangel11(f): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Speak for yourself. Someone will definitely answer me

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
TAMBUWAL’S politics of the absurd

By Our Reporter on November 2, 2014 Back Page / Columns, Ralph Egbu I had actually done a dif­ferent piece for today and was about to send it for publication when Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal’s bombshell hit the nation in the manner of a thunderbolt.

Tambuwal had midweek, in a move that did not come as a surprise to close watchers of our political scene, resigned his membership of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), the platform on which he contested and won election into the House and on which basis he became Speaker and declared his mem­bership of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the main oppo­sition party.

It was not the defection of Tambuwal that is the issue for me, since every indication be­fore now had clearly pointed to this. Rather, it was the manner it was done that left a sour taste in the mouth and created terrible scenarios and a dangerous prec­edence that is sure to compli­cate our search for suitable and enduring democracy in the years ahead, except it is quickly ad­dressed in the most appropriate manner. Tambuwal and many of his supporters have always tout­ed his newness and dedication to the finest ideals of democra­cy. They regale us often with the claim that this is why he was the best for the job of Speaker, and recently, even referenced him as a potential presidential aspir­ant for the opposition party. We have been told that he is fresh and committed to doing things differently from the old order. I am sure that in their heart of hearts they must be regretting that they have made a mistake, but like typical Nigerians they are, they will be too ashamed now to admit that publicly.

I have never seen those quali­ties in Tambuwal, rather I have seen him as a selfish and very opportunistic chip of the old or­der, who through the benefit of craftiness, has come to the un­derstanding that a new approach to realizing old objectives is ab­solutely necessary if far greater “progress” must be recorded in what seems like a different era: a period of great misery and disen­chantment. What he did on Tues­day has more than confirmed my position: are there Nigerians still looking for evidence to properly understand the political style of Tambuwal?

If Tambuwal for whatever reason considered change of party, which is within his right given what has become the new nature of our politics, especially in recent times, if he had love for higher ideals, if he were a lover of decency, good order and a true democrat, who places the interest of our nation and peo­ple above his personal desires, Tambuwal would have in good conscience vacated the seat of the Speaker, at the public disclo­sure of his change of party. That is the most honorable thing to do and not creating a lacuna de­signed to provoke crises where none exit.

Defecting and keeping that seat and at adjourning the House till December 3, is not only a mischievous move, it also shows that Tambuwal can destroy our nation, if that is what to do, to realize a private ambition and interest.

At a time that the nation should be worried about 2015 budget, when sensitive govern­ment institutions should keep an eye on the Independent National Electoral Commission and when the security concerns remain very delicate, what then is the rationale in shutting the House of Representatives that only re­sumed few days ago and caus­ing legislators that should be busy working for us to embark on another long holidays? What this reckless act tells is that Tambuwal knew even before he came public with his disclosure that the nature of what he was coming with was not only an ab­erration and against good con­science but is one decision that was certain to produce unpleas­ant backlash. And his reaction was to introduce a disingenuous option, while leaving the larger Nigerian populace to grapple with the bubbles and the final outcome. This is extreme wick­edness. Tambuwal is a colossal disappointment and I hope the nation is taking note.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=88947

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by aresa: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
dazangel11:

Spewing rubbish? So because I hv a different opinion I'm spewing rubbish.
Ok I don hear

I hope we could play politics the way it is played in the western world. I cannot excuse jonathans inability to govern the country the way it should be as a true leader but the speaker should not shut the house down for his selfish interest two wrongs don't make a right.

The fact that you have your opinion doesn't mean your opinion wasn't rubbish with zero sense of priority.

1. In the same western world, Obama or any western leader won't pardon treasury looters, convicts and international fugitives

2. Obama wont surround himself with treasury looters and convicts

3. Obama or any western leader wont appoint crooks under FBI investigations to top government positions

4. Obama or any western leader won't reward looters and incompetent people with National or congressional medal of honor

5. Obama or any western leader won't give military service chiefs National or Congressional medal of honor after not only lying continuously to Nigerians without any reprimand or sacking, but also for losing American territory and sovereignty to terrorists.

6. Obama or any western leader wont deny American military personnel needed tools and support they need to confront the enemy.

7. Obama or any western leader wont go around dancing skelewu at campaign rallies 24 hrs while their citizens perish in a deadly bomb blast.

9. Obama or any western leader wont refuse to boost security in the same location to prevent another attack which your president failed to do hence scores of Nigerians dying because of his lack of care, concern and sense of duty and obligation.

10. Obama or any western leader wont look the other way or crooks and criminals sell them $500 million worth of fake cameras and toys and even refusing to investigate, punish or jail the people involved.

11. Obama or any western leader wont reward their police IGs with top government positions, National and congressional awards or refuse to punish or jail them for looting the police force and manifesting rot and decay like we saw at the Nigerian police college.

12. Obama or any western leader wont tell their citizens that they don't give a damn when asked to declare their assets..

13. Obama or any western leader wont be meddling around with politics while terrorists slaughter their citizens, displaces their citizens and plant terrorists flags on their territories.

14. Obama or any western leader wont look the other way or refuse to acknowledge the fact that hundreds of school children in their care were kidnapped for 2 long weeks, refused to rescue them or have their wives lampoon and ridicule the parent s of the missing school children.

15. Lastly, Obama or any western leader wont hire a self admitted crook and fraudster aka Okupe to be their spokesman or speak on behalf of their citizens.

Your president is the most reckless, irresponsible, corrupt, crooked, incompetent and worthless president on the surface of the earth..

His I don't care and incompetent ways necessitated the death of thousands of Nigerian and assault of our sovereign Nation and $Billions disappearing left and right with zero concern or worries.

In the western world, I see nothing but impeachment, criminal indictments and arraignment at the Hague for gross deselection of duty and crimes against humanity..

Of course, shallow and unintelligent people like you are too stewed in your cheap, shallow and mediocre mentality to offer anything sane and rational beyond the same cheap, shallow and mediocre nonsense you spew all over the place...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by dazangel11(f): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
aresa:

The fact that you have your opinion doesn't mean your opinion wasn't rubbish with zero sense of priority.

1. In the same western world, Obama or any western leader won't pardon treasury looters, convicts and international fugitives

2. Obama wont surround himself with treasury looters and convicts

3. Obama or any western leader wont appoint crooks under FBI investigations to top government positions

4. Obama or any western leader won't reward looters and incompetent people with National or congressional medal of honor

5. Obama or any western leader won't give military service chiefs National or Congressional medal of honor after not only lying continuously to Nigerians without any reprimand or sacking, but also for losing American territory and sovereignty to terrorists.

6. Obama or any western leader wont deny American military personnel needed tools and support they need to confront the enemy.

7. Obama or any western leader wont go around dancing skelewu at campaign rallies 24 hrs while their citizens perish in a deadly bomb blast.

9. Obama or any western leader wont refuse to boost security in the same location to prevent another attack which your president failed to do hence scores of Nigerians dying because of his lack of care, concern and sense of duty and obligation.

10. Obama or any western leader wont look the other way or crooks and criminals sell them $500 million worth of fake cameras and toys and even refusing to investigate, punish or jail the people involved.

11. Obama or any western leader wont reward their police IGs with top government positions, National and congressional awards or refuse to punish or jail them for looting the police force and manifesting rot and decay like we saw at the Nigerian police college.

12. Obama or any western leader wont tell their citizens that they don't give a damn when asked to declare their assets..

13. Obama or any western leader wont be meddling around with politics while terrorists slaughter their citizens, displaces their citizens and plant terrorists flags on their territories.

14. Obama or any western leader wont look the other way or refuse to acknowledge the fact that hundreds of school children in their care were kidnapped for 2 long weeks, refused to rescue them or have their wives lampoon and ridicule the parent s of the missing school children.

15. Lastly, Obama or any western leader wont hire a self admitted crook and fraudster aka Okupe to be their spokesman or speak on behalf of their citizens.

Your president is the most reckless, irresponsible, corrupt, crooked, incompetent and worthless president on the surface of the earth..

His I don't care and incompetent ways necessitated the death of thousands of Nigerian and assault of our sovereign Nation and $Billions disappearing left and right with zero concern or worries.

In the western world, I see nothing but impeachment, criminal indictments and arraignment at the Hague for gross deselection of duty and crimes against humanity..

Of course, shallow and unintelligent people like you are too stewed in your cheap, shallow and mediocre mentality to offer anything sane and rational beyond the same cheap, shallow and mediocre nonsense you spew all over the place...

Mr I am going to be the matured one here and refrain from insulting you but pls do not quote me again

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by aresa: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
dazangel11:

Mr I am going to be the matured one here and refrain from insulting you but pls do not quote me again

Insults is for people with nothing to base their argument on or any competency or capability to refute opposing facts with sensible and rational pointers which you obviously lack hence you shallow and pathetic comeback..

This is very very synonymous with your shallow and unintelligent type so no surprise here...

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by nuclearboy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Boko Haram just took over Mubi and according to news, got enough weapons from thr Army armoury to fight for one year. Thousands have died this year and more die daily. Nigeria is smaller today than it was last week because of the loss of territory.

so, is it Tambuwal that should be the front page news? Should we be making noise because he gave PDP a bloody nose when we all know he can return to PDP tomorrow and GEJ will embrace him again?

We have strange priorities in this country
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by dazangel11(f): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
aresa:

Insults is for people with nothing to base their argument on or any competency or capability to refute opposing facts with sensible and rational pointers which you obviously lack hence you shallow and pathetic comeback..

This is very very synonymous with your shallow and unintelligent type so no surprise here...

I wont dignify your post with a reply. I still stand by what I said earlier if you don't like it well look for the nearest transoformer and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by Exmay(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Just some few Questions to all Anti-Tanbuwal in the house. When the motion for the adjournment was made on the floor of the house, were there PDP Legislators present? Were they(PDP) not in the majority? Why didn't they vote against the motion if they were sure it was illegal?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by aresa: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
dazangel11:

I wont dignify your post with a reply. I still stand by what I said earlier if you don't like it well look for the nearest transoformer and do the needful
It's transformer ..

Meaning you still don't have anything rationale and intelligent to debate with which again is very synonymous with your type.

Btw, it's called discussion forum, not hugging transformer forum...

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by dazangel11(f): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
aresa:
It's transformer ..

Meaning you still don't have anything rationale and intelligent to debate with which again is very synonymous with your type.

Btw, it's called discussion forum, not hugging transformer forum...

I have a lot to say but I chose not to.
And I still think you should use the transformer option.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by aresa: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
dazangel11:

I have a lot to say but I chose not to.
And I still think you should use the transformer option.

I'm sure you have a lot to say, but just not anything sane, rationale and intelligent hence the endless shallow and meaningless comebacks...

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by ayindejimmy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:
This dude shut down the house for over a month to prevent fellow lawmakers to convene on his recent defection which would have seen the application of section 68(g).

In the course of one month, no deliberation or passage of bills will be done.

Lawmakers will have over a month doing nothing but will still be paid.

dnt tel me u dnt knw even knw it'l be in our best interest if those clowns dnt EVER sit again. Nw, back to d mata. I'm sure PDP members heard him clearly when he declared his defectn and subsequently adjournd the House. Wat Tambuwal did was constitutional mayb nt moraly rite. But then, wats constitutional doesnt av to be moraly ok. So u see, ur questn shuld be...what were the Pdp menbers in the House thinkin when the Speaker defected and was allowd to adjourned the House? Politic is a game of trickery...if u dnt knw-nw u do.

Sai Buhari ..!
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by ayindejimmy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
nuclearboy:
Boko Haram just took over Mubi and according to news, got enough weapons from thr Army armoury to fight for one year. Thousands have died this year and more die daily. Nigeria is smaller today than it was last week because of the loss of territory.

so, is it Tambuwal that should be the front page news? Should we be making noise because he gave PDP a bloody nose when we all know he can return to PDP tomorrow and GEJ will embrace him again?

We have strange priorities in this country
my guy i tire o! Even Fed govt never scold our Armed Forces 4 it bt was quick to order d I.G to take illegal action on Tambuwal
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by ayindejimmy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
aresa:

hey! Be civil and stop d insults. Its typical of al PDP fans here. Cant u ppl make informed and constructiv criticism witout vibrating like a Love Machine?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by orimsamsam(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wen u chat or talk Wit most PDP u realise that dey are not intelligent. Did tambuWal drove all PDP laW maker aWay frm the houre after Wich he adjourned the house. The PDP Were dere Wen tambuWal told dem he has defected after Wich he adjourned the meeting. Cant the PDP laW maker oppose the adjournment. It just a pity dat does supporting pdp are myopic
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by aresa: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
ayindejimmy:

hey! Be civil and stop d insults. Its typical of al PDP fans here. Cant u ppl make informed and constructiv criticism witout vibrating like a Love Machine?

You can't read, can't comprehend and can not spell illiterates need to look up the meaning of insults in the dictionary.

Please keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to counter my 15 points quote with..
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by MudRaker: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikolo80:
like i said who gives a rats asss about any ducking national interest

Janjawid fool

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by MudRaker: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Sai Buhari ..!

Your mama rotten t0t0

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by Chimezie250(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Everything in Nigeria have been turn into apc or pdp things no more rational reasoning, we still have along way to go as a nation, so pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by boyt1: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
IF SHEKAU AND BH MEMBERS JOIN APC TODAY, YOU SEE ALL APC MEMBERS PRAISING HIM AS PROGRESSIVE THAT IS APC 4 U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by deji68: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yes oo if u defect from APC to PDP u are devil, ask ribadu...if u defect from PDP to APC even if u are Shina rambo you are a saint.....small time dem go say, we no need to pray to God for forgiveness, anymore......all we need is to join APC grin grin grin grin Mtsceww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by aljharem(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
For the speaker to have defected to an opposition party before he runs for the Governor of another State or other position without an amicable departure from the party that honored him with a speakership position for years, tells how indecent Nigerian politician are to the electorate and lack of ideology or to say the least, void of principle, whereby, the electorate have never been respected due to their medieval disposition to affairs of modern state; the scenario is best described as a wholesome disposition to a "cash and carry" dimensional politics.

The self centered move by the Speaker, is an invitation of crises to the Nigerian polity that is already in boiling point. The interest of Nigeria ought to guide an intelligent person in leadership.Unfortunately, I did not see that in Tamibuwal.

His action is short of a vagabond if I may insinuate with little reservation. The media, must continue to be the 4th estate and not provide a 5th column leverages by inflating the notion that there's uproar in terminating the security attaché to the renegade speaker. What did he the speaker expects? He must have plan B for his security. If not, he must be dumb. If I am PDP or the President, I will do more than that as long is it would be within the confine of the law of the Party and the land. PDP do not need to impeach Tambuwal in the House, the later is in majority and by simple majority follow parliamentary procedure to change leader in their house caucus. Tambuwal is a speaker at the mercy of the party that brought him there. One must not bite the finger that feeds him.

Not resigning before defection is a brazen affront to Nigeria democracy and any Media that say otherwise, is aiding 5th column agenda of a rebel.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by dazangel11(f): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2014
aresa:

I'm sure you have a lot to say, but just not anything sane, rationale and intelligent hence the endless shallow and meaningless comebacks...

Yea you win. Now go and collect your trophy
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? by mikolo80: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
MudRaker:

Janjawid fool
well now we know how your mother raised you.wonder who ppl will think the supporter of APC(you can't even spell your own insult genius)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown / A Bag Of Dangote Cement Is Sold At 1000 Naira Call 08066024512 To Place An Order / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.