Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,616 members, 7,770,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days (19516 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by CharlesNneji1: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2014
The Sale of the book has commenced. Only 20 copies will be sold. So we will stop selling if 20 people buy. And also, sales ends this friday.

See my profile for a number to call or send a watsapp message to if you want to order the book.

For those who had been asking; here are the book's content

The Content...

-How to manipulate a girl’s emotions, irrespective of how tough she is and make her go crazy about you.

- The four mistakes ruining your chances with girls now and how you can eliminate these mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use those same mistakes to your advantage in order to effortlessly make girls see you as
boyfriend material.

- The particular mindsets girls have that you can use right now to trigger massive lust in them. You can use these secrets to make any girl want to have sex with you without you even raising a finger. The one powerful secret you can use in order to make sure that a girl never cheats on you.

- This secret will make sure any girl will be willingly to stick with you no matter what. This same secret is the one players use to keep a girl coming back to them even when they maltreat such girls.

- The 3 steps that you can use this very moment to get into any girl’s heart. How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as just a friend. This step by step secret will make sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as someone she can’t date.

- The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls
to like you like crazy.

- The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make
her lower her defenses. These “moves” will ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken yesterday will see you as someone she can allow into her life now.

- One particular thing you can start doing right now to appear more confident in front of girls. It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret will totally eliminate the fears you feel about approaching a girl you like.

- What to do in order to make a girl see you as some she must have. This is the exact same secret players use in order to make girls fight shamelessly over them.

- How to make a girl love you even if you are
broke

- The exact thing to say in order to make her comfortable with you in an instant even if you two had just met.

- How to make pretty and classy girls work hard
just to please you.

Plus lots more

Have a great day...
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by just2odd: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2014
Well said.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by viroblaze: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Nice write up.. You really did ur home work... But most of what you have here are copy writes of Ross jefferies, and the likes... You just changed terms like the use of funny and cocky rhymes like smiling and telling a girl that a cloth reminds u of your shower cotton @ home and all" to naija Context.. By the way, this doesn't apply to all girls but the ones you just wanna bang..
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by harffie(m): 4:52am On Dec 22, 2014
marieolae:
*yawns* op this write up is too dry honestly.
lol, buh it works tho! Tried the not calling n picking thingy n other few stunts n she's now in love with me! The problem is another is trying to join cuz she told me to be calln her my baby! I hope it leads to smewhre good-Lol#gurls!

1 Like

Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by enzomofin: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Guy: abeg when you Finnish this thread help us close it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.