Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. (71552 Views)

SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Women get up every day, and one of the first things they do before they even leave the house is put on a face that lies to the world. The majority of women even refuse to be seen in public without their liar’s face on. And they claim men are deceptive?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
These girl are probably not satisfied with the way they look without makeup and so they use makeup to artificially portray a person more people would find attractive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
It’s amazing what makeup can do. I think that this level of makeup should not be allowed, because it dramatically deceives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Men go for looks, and for most looks are an important aspect of your potential partner.

So are men getting conned?

source: http://www.hekaheka.com/15-photos-take-swimming-first-date/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by farano(f): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
The last pic ehn... Wetin sef! grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by acenazt: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
chei choi women can be sooooo Deceitful. later them go talk say guys lie pass

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na wa oo. Coming from a lady? I give up!
Anyways, it's kinda true to an extent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by merit12(f): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na wa for the op sha

Spoiling the boys abi

Na. Wa oh

If na me,I nor go follow you swim I tell you say I'm allergic to water or I have phobia for water

Your yansha well well,you wan gbaga (run)
As I dey come out for water ..........thinking. Say na dat witch when dey worry you,or the one you dey see for your dream abi?

So that 2 of us follow go
Only you waka cm oh

The hide and seek is left for you to find out.

..........Or............

You after waking up one morning you see my orginal face ,u go gbaga(run)....then neigbour run follow u carry you go yaba left
Thinking it madness(for my mind mission accomplished)

Lol

Are you black ?op

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by adepiero: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Women are scammers and should be charged to court for "Misleading the Public" angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by eightsin(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jesus!! Is this for real? Then one girl go open mouth talk say I no fine.. thunder when go fire her dey do...

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by iceberylin(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Fake Bitchezz angry

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Awho(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
@op nice tips though buh the'r some make up i understand are parmenent. Because i remember some ladies i've meet in swiming polls who stay inside the poll for as long as they want buh still come out with their make ups intact.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by 01emek(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Awho:
@op nice tips though buh the'r some make up i understand are parmenent. Because i remember some ladies i've meet in swiming polls who stay inside the poll for as long as they want buh still come out with their make ups intact.
Where have you been?!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by djeezy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Women can lie eh. After they will be running their mouth saying they want a real man. Smh. Abeg who is that philosopher that said appearance can be deceptive at times. Now I know he was obviously referring to women. These women will now go about forming with their fake beauty. Ok I give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by djeezy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
eightsin:
Jesus!! Is this for real? Then one girl go open mouth talk say I no fine.. thunder when go fire her dey do...
the thunder dey learn kung fu grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Awho(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Where have you been?!!!
i've been all out
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by eightsin(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
djeezy:
the thunder dey learn kung fu grin

Hahahaha.. Deception of the highest order. Swhoo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Kunleskey(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jesus christ of nazareth!...my eyes have seen it o..so men are not ugly...se na women be dis?...make up go change there body now and destroy it when it's time...may God repair all those ugly face..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by ERCROSS(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:
Na wa for the op sha

Spoiling the boys abi

Na. Wa oh

If na me,I nor go follow you swim I tell you say I'm allergic to water or I have phobia for water

Your yansha well well,you wan gbaga (run)
As I dey come out for water ..........thinking. Say na dat witch when dey worry you,or the one you dey see for your dream abi?

So that 2 of us follow go
Only you waka cm oh

The hide and seek is left for you to find out.

..........Or............

You after waking up one morning you see my orginal face ,u go gbaga(run)....then neigbour run follow u carry you go yaba left
Thinking it madness(for my mind mission accomplished)

Lol

Are you black ?op

Sisterly..
Ur joke dry pass sahara desert...

angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
this is unathi without make up on undecided

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by FLAWLES(f): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
op i don't knw about u+aftr swimming i stil luk fwesh(beta widawt makeUps)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
adepiero:
Women are scammers and should be charged to court for "Misleading the Public" angry
lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
if u want to know if a woman is really pweety,go wake her up around 2a.m

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Na wa oo. Coming from a lady? I give up!
Anyways, it's kinda true to an extent.

its jus for laughs oooo. no be say i dey bash my fellow ladies.

but we ladies should try to have good skin in order to avoid all these embarassment.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
50calibre,sagamite,2sexi make una come laff
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
This is a bad
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by 50calibre(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Holy sh*t this is frightening.. The days are coming when a guy will have to hand over a bottle of water to a chic to wash her face before he decides if she's worth a date.

Taking naija chics (black chics in general) to a swimming pool on the first date, is a no-no, it spells disaster for them.

First, most of them wear fake hair, & we all know fake hair + water = disaster

Then, their faces... Black chics cover their faces in layers of makeup, and when a chic is heavily made up, water is her number one enemy. Jumping into a swimming pool will wash off that facade, thereby revealing their true face which might send their date fleeing in opposite direction grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Odunharry:
50calibre,sagamite,2sexi make una come laff
bros... we don see them before.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
2sexi:
bros... we don see them before.
i dey tell u..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
50calibre:
Holy sh*t this is frightening.. The days are coming when a guy will have to hand over a bottle of water to a chic to wash her face before he decides if she's worth a date.

Taking naija chics (black chics in general) to a swimming pool on the first date, is a no-no, it spells disaster for them.

First, most of them wear fake hair, & we all know fake hair + water = disaster

Then, their faces... Black chics cover their faces in layers of makeup, and when a chic is heavily made up, water is her number one enemy. Jumping into a swimming pool will wash off that facade, thereby revealing their true face which might send their date fleeing in opposite direction grin

no burst my belle abeg
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by chymystique(f): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
STALE undecided undecided undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.