Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now (85136 Views)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Bluffly: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:

Because he sets up parishes and keeps them under the HQ, telling them to remit revenues to the HQ. Tell me that is not political setup or how such is practiced in the body of Christ by the Apostles. grin
There must be control, coordination and monitoring. Do you expect Rccg to be where it is without such measuremeasures. Do you know the spate at which infividuals would have enriched themselves. That is not politics but a control measure.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by iamord(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:

The are already bashing. But I know how to silence them by the word. grin

Lol! Don't expect your words to sink into them positively.

Btw

I have gotten to see

The masses always want to be the sheep

The masses are always looking for who will bell the cat

The masses are always looking for who will climb tthe mount sina and tell them what god has to say

The masses are looking for the people that will tell them come and go

In a nut shell. They are looking for a shepherd figure

Oh yes!!!

And they shall be led

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Goshen360(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluffly:

There must be control, coordination and monitoring. Do you expect Rccg to be where it is without such measuremeasures. Do you know the spate at which infividuals would have enriched themselves. That is not politics but a control measure.

That's where the problem is, control in the body of Christ is witchcraft. Do you want me show that to you in scriptures? grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:

Listen, I don't just argue without knowing what I'm saying. I'm too big for that. I know RCCG more than you can imagine. I used to be a member but no more.

The question is, If I, like Paul goes to a place to preach and my home church is in Jerusalem and I collect donation from where I am preaching to give to my home church, Jerusalem.

Does that = to that church where I'm preaching remitting their revenues to me or to Jerusalem?

Let's see how far this " knowledge" takes you
Ride on
Igbos say that when a cricket is being roasted in the fire he erroneously thinks he is merely producing oil
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by laplace12(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
cramjones:

I totally understand why you think the pictures are not from Mubi, it is very hard and shocking to believe that this is the same Nigeria you live in. Well, it could be you and your family next, then you will believe. For now vote back GEJ ok?

-CramJones

grin grin

Really can't imagine That Is Nigeria
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by komek(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Some people are called of God and some people call themselves
Only God knows those who are truly his
Serve God with a good conscience and leave the rest
Divisions occur even when all the leadership is from the same village
Not everyone who claims to be a pastor is one
Some are ravening wolves in sheep's clothing,the Bible says

I am arguing from the point of the Op cos those are some of the things that will bring serious problem when he dies.

Most time when u do a transfer some pple refuse to heed. Infact how many human beings are even serving God? We just leave our houses on sunday mornings for some funny reasons because if pple leave there houses for the genuine reason of serving God, things happening today will not be happening. Hatred, lies, fornication, adultery, backbitting, strife, stealing, forgery, people who managed to get US green card insulting their kinsmen who they left behind because they were opportuned etc,

I no dey judge o

6 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by bebe2(f): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
kaorama:
Hand over to who? U tink Church is politics?
u

grin grin before nko??
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Omimah: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:
FYI,Adeboye is not the founder of redeemed church
The mantle fell on him after the death of the founder
You are wrong, the founder annointed Adeboye before his death.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Reference(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
komek:
I am a redeemer. The case of RCCG will be worst than that of CAC if he dies. So many branches of the church have been converted to personal parishes as a result of marginalisation from some ethnic groups in the church.

I once asked they shud give me the first five leaders of the church. What I noticed was that they are from same ethnic group. Does it mean they own the church? Does it mean they are more holy than the rest? So many questions...
Am coming back.

As a pig is to muck and mud so is the Nigerian to tribe and ethnicity. It defines and defiles us. We need more than a spiritual cleansing, maybe a DNA reboot to become human in this country. Pity. Even in church.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by marnboy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=Bobbysworld28 post=27662824]Maybe he needs to start succession
plans... to his son![/quote] na wao d way we think sha, may God have
mercy on us
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Goshen360(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Let's see how far this " knowledge" takes you
Ride on

You people will rather die for. ..because it is Adeboye than die for the truth of God's word. We can't do anything against the truth my dear. Listen, I was almost ordained as deacon because my eyes was opened and I saw some unscriptural practices and I left. I can mention some names to you in rccg and you will be shocked how much I know RCCG.

The truth is, rccg have departed from the truth of the gospel and is now part of the babylon system of the world. This is no condemnation because there's no condemnation for those in Christ but we say the truth when those in Christ make wrong choices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by marnboy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
the church of Christ can never fall even if the earthly GO dies

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by komek(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Reference:

As a pig is to muck and mud so is the Nigerian to tribe and ethnicity. It defines and defiles us. We need more than a spiritual cleansing, maybe a DNA reboot to become human in this country. Pity. Even in church.

That place u said DNA REBOOT got me laughing... I like that like.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
iamord:

Like for real This pic reminds me of rwanda.. And people are still sugar coating the issue.. I saw okupe on amanpur.. I. Could nott help but to feel embarrassed with the way he conducted himself. Shame

That cramjones guy is an Id.iot, He's a scammer. the pix are of Tanzania/Rwanda. I wonder how fully grown men will upload fake pix just to discredit their leader. Goodluck has lost Luck no doubt, but cramjones is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
cramjones:
Meanwhile while the religious arm of PDP - Pastor Adeboye, Orisejifor and co think about of their successors, we must hail and vote for President Jonathan for creating a wonderful Nigeria, especially for the people of Mubi and Vintim. Great job President Jonathan, great Job! Even Sky News has hailed your naivety and incompetence! Support Jonathan and his pastors. You may be next in the horrific photos.

-CramJones

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=917141621632221&set=vb.410835422262846&type=2&theater

you really do not have to lie, i thought you're old enough to reason. How can a full grown man like you, upload pictures of Tanzania and Rwanda and say is Boko Haram? you want to spite people or make them afraid? tensions are already high, people are dying and running in the NE and you're here uploading fake pix. why not go there and snap to suit your evil intentions.

I dont like GEJ, luck is no longer on his side, but you my friend, your brain has expired.

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by tosongolabeaty: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
great thing is going to happen by december 28th @ AKURE CITY HALL ondo state... By 12noon... Passionate team .... Changing d world!

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Bluffly: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:

That's where the problem is, control in the body of Christ is witchcraft. Do you want me show that to you in scriptures? grin.
I'm open to learning
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:

You people will rather die for. ..because it is Adeboye than die for the truth of God's word. We can't do anything against the truth my dear. Listen, I was almost ordained as deacon because my eyes was opened and I saw some unscriptural practices and I left. I can mention some names to you in rccg and you will be shocked how much I know RCCG.

The truth is, rccg have departed from the truth of the gospel and is now part of the babylon system of the world. This is no condemnation because there's no condemnation for those in Christ but we say the truth when those in Christ make wrong choices.

For the records I can count on my fingers how many times I have stepped into redeemed church in this life
All as a guest,invited for occasions
I have never been a member and I doubt if I have been inside the redeemed denomination more than 10 times and that is a generous estimate.
I love pastor Adeboye and the ministry God has given him
I don't have to be a member to ask you to desist from pointing accusing fingers
Leave that work for the devil alone

4 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by 50calibre(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Looool so you're asking an entrepreneur or rather, a pastorpreneur to relinquish his position as the El-jefe of a business empire... Do you know how hard that is? Has Warren Buffet or Slim Helu retired?

Power/position along with the, respect and adulation that comes with it, can be very addictive & intoxicating hence most people in positions of authority will rather die in that position than step aside. It's pure human nature.

It takes a selfless person to relinquish power when necessary, a trait unfortunately lacking in Nigerians. Pope Benedict stepped aside for a new pope but not everyone is pope Benedict.

As for the overly ambitious pastors (potential pastorpreneurs) eyeing the prize, they should prepare themselves for a crushing disappointment, as Pastor Adeboye is most likely going to sit comfortable in that position till he draws his last breath & even then, his son, brother, cousin, nephew or tribesman will most likely be named as replacement, that's just the harsh reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by timota(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Are u one of the contestant,God revealed pst adeboye to the first GO of redeem or u think that pst Adeboye is the founder of redeem? The God that made the first transition in redeem a smooth one will still make other ones smooth.so don't bother

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Reference(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:

Oga. As long as the gospel is being preached and souls are being delivered the church remains functional. If your leaving also enhances that, fine. You are roped into politics just as the others for he who has no senses feels no pain after all the bible makes it clear, church leadership is optional. It says 'if...' concerning deacons, elders, etc. I focus on God and His Word and have no time to jump into mud pits with anyone. Look unto God. Eyes up and not down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Goshen360(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:

For the records I can count on my fingers how many times I have stepped into redeemed church in this life
All as a guest,invited for occasions
I have never been a member and I doubt if I have been inside the redeemed denomination more than 10 times and that is a generous estimate.

If that's the case, why do you argue with someone who was so much with rccg and almost ordained as deacon? In your opinion, you think you know rccg more than such person? I know what I'm saying baby. Don't worry, we're cool. grin
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by ajalaolanr(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
If Pastor Adeboye is truly being led by God, then why the worry about his successor? Unless we are all fooling ourselves! Nigerian Churches! SMH, 2 mile wide buildings/churches but congregation are just an inch deep in faith! What a paradox!
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by iamord(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
iv4fb:

That cramjones guy is an Id.iot, He's a scammer. the pix are of Tanzania. I wonder how fully grown men will upload fake pix just to discredit their leader. Goodluck has lost Luck no doubt, but cramjones is a scammer

well thanks .. I go with u on this.. But gej and okupe are clueless
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:

If that's the case, why do you argue with someone who was so much with rccg and almost ordained as deacon? In your opinion, you think you know rccg more than such person? I know what I'm saying baby. Don't worry, we're cool. grin

Of what use do you come here to bash the Church of God
Don't you know it is akin to throwing pearls to the swine to trample under feet,you can already see them gather
I pray God gives you wisdom
What you are doing here is not wise
If Adeboye is wrong,write him
Tell him from scripture where he is wrong and pray for him
That is what the Bible teaches you
God is not a God of division or author of confusion

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by emmabest2000(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
his son will take over from him when he's gone

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Goshen360(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluffly:

I'm open to learning

Okay sir,

I hope I can do this but not now. I'm typing from my phone. Maybe later, hopefully. But, look up the word "bewitched" in the Greek and see for yourself.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
It goes to show that church na monkey business,the kind royal rumble and division that will hit redeemed go shake the church to its foundation,some baboons and hyenas are already waitting for Adeboye to kaput and take over the business empire called church.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by tomistelle(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Meanwhile,lemme sit on this while I read comments grin

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by doffman: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by doffman: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Chukwutobi: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Iyowuski:

WETIN CONCERN U.....NA U PUT AM DIA?

My concern is he should do whatever he can do to save the ministry he has worked to build for many years before he dies.
If he hands over now, he will be able to put somethings necessary and correct the wrongs that may come up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.