Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156269 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thank God it's Friday. It's another weekend, time for plenty owambe. Contact us today so we can BEADtify you kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Melsan: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
My udyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
You don find me reach here too?lol. Have a happy sunday
Melsan:
My udyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Melsan: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol..happy sunday to you too
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Happy Sunday to you lovelies! Remember to contact us today for all your beaded jewelry and trainings. Offering you a neat and perfect job using the best materials at pocket friendly rates.
Thanks to all those who have patronized me from this platform and the many yet to, I'm waiting for you o, lol
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Happy new month. It's the season of plenty parties and celebrations. Start placing your orders early and enjoy discounts on orders made. Offers a neat and perfect job using the best materials at pocket friendly rates. 08020335477
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Happy Sunday lovelies! The yuletide season is round the corner, time for plenty owambes. Start placing your orders early and enjoy discounts on orders made. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Sunday lovelies, hope we are enjoying our Sunday? kiss
Start placing your orders early and enjoy discounts on orders made.
These are a clients order from on here,waiting to be shipped out. God bless you ma for contacting me, forgive me if I offended you o kiss.
Contact details remains same, open a channel of communication today . God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Place your order for this and many more in your color and design of choice. Contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and training. Giving you the best at pocket friendly rates.

1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
More designs. Place your order today #affordablejewellery #owambe

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Don't you just love them simple? kiss kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Sunday all.
Keep placing your orders today and enjoy great discounts.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month from Beads by Udy. Wish you a happy celebration the yuletide brings.
Don't forget to contact us today
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello fashionlanders, it's a few days to Christmas, come and place your orders today in any color and design of choice and enjoy discounts on orders made. kiss kiss
Will post some jobs going on discounted rates soon

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hurry up while stocks last.
NB:discount only applies to the pieces here, not for a fresh transaction mbok kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Don't you just love this beautiful choker seed beads set? kiss kiss
Its going for just 3000,hurr up and grab this offer. Available in coral red sandbeads too

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful wire wrapped purple crystal. A very painstaking and time consuming process involved here, phews! Contact me for price, won't tear your Pocket by the way. 08020335477

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Gazzy88(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Are you a fashion designer looking for professional tailors to employ across Nigeria? Then stress no more as Gazzy Consults recruits best tailors that understand fashion very well. Over a decade in fashion business with vast experience. Call or whatsapp 08144088142. Thanks
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happy sunday all! Hope we went to church today?I did and here I am rocking one of my beaded earrings,you too can look awesome like me by ordering oof these and or more fr yourself this season. Special discounts awaits you this season.
By the way the promo for the pieces earlier uploaded are still on*muah*

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Evernaija: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Evernaija: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Seasonss greetings from Beads by Udy. May the joy of christmas be with you always. Have a happy celebration kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you my Fashionlanders. Love you much kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Yippee, I'm glad we all made it to 2017. Isn't God great? All glory and honor to Him. I know for those behind time, you will sail into, 2017 smoothly. Happy new year lovelies kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Place your order today and enjoy discounts on orders made kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Happy weekend lovelies. Place your order today and enjoy discounts on orders made
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month fashionlanders. Welcome to the love month. It's the season where we show and share love. You can gift yourself and or loved ones a gift of beautiful beaded jewelry for valentine. Call on us and we can customize according to your taste. Prices are very affordable

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Politicalidiot: 1:41am On Feb 02, 2017
udysweet:
Hi everyone,
Happy sunday. I actually created a thread in this section on my beads before and after a while I couldn't find it. I had mailed the mods on what I did wrong but never got a respons.
Now like I said earlier,I learnt bead making just to acquire a craft in the event of lack of job in naija. I'm gonna be posting some of my jobs again and hopefully this time,its not deleted or led to my ban,mbok! Happy viewing

Madame have you tried selling this beads more crazily? Cus they are crazy beautiful. I love your hustle in here. really #Original. This was the reason why I just launched this crafts marketplace to showcase fashion accessories and works from hardworking Nigerians like you...You can post this your product there and get more business. What do you think?

Try it out - what do you have to lose?

for added visibility, post your beads now -http://needleplus.com/craft/index.php?page=item&action=item_add
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Contact us today for your valentine discount. Any design you want ,can be made to choice.
BEADtifying you...
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valentine is just a couple of hours away. You can gift yourself and or loved ones this season. Choose from our array of designs or give us an idea of what you want and it will be made to your desire. A trial will convince you today.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and place your orders today in any color and design of choice and enjoy discounts on orders made.
Beads by Udy.... BEADtifying you

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good evening everyone. Hope our weekend Is going well?
I want to address a small issue. A young man reaached out to me today about wanting to make beads,I missed his calls but saw his whatsapp messages. He saw my details here and want to make bead for the mum. Sent me the designs he wanted and told him the prices. He went on to say that I should do a good job and he'll get me more offers.
As is standard procedure for our job,it 70% upfront and 30% on completion and delivery of job. Then he went off aboubt me thinking he's cunning and all. That I should do it with my money. Its out of place for a client especially a 1st timer ,to tellme to do a job for him or her with my own money,considering the type of design he wanted. If it were jobs I have on ground we can discuss price and I'll bring them to where he wnts,collect my mone and go.
I paid recently 80,000 to someone on this forum,never met him,to do a job. Even tho we had minor isues,ddnt doubt him. So I find it absurd someone thinking I'll run away with less than 20,000 for wch he's paying jus a little above half.
Fellow beaders,pls share your thoughts,do make a job for an online client with your money,whom. Don't knw from Adam?
To him now,I don't have a whatsapp dp. Is it my dp that you need? Ieven told him to check my thread,my profile carries my dp and I hav my sme recent pics of me modelling my jobs. I honestly dnt think I need to prove my intergrity to anyone again. I wnt have lasted dis long if I stoole a clients mney and ddnt do her job.

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Contact me for your beaded jewelry and training today kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.