Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156288 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hop u understand d beaded ball now?
omaimoje:
nice dear, very nice... pls 4 d wine earring dat doesn't look like d normal beaded ball, pls hw did u make dis one?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks for the prompt reply,hoverer of NL,lmao! Hope our January deal is still on? Please send me an email,cnt find ur details again,mbok. Tanchu sir!
1one:

Where you find me reach wey you no see megrin I've been around... still hovering over Nairaland like a monitoring spirit gringrin

So let me say it again... Like I said before.. That your picture is very fine... Your neck no bend this time around.. O pe ooogringrin

I trust you're doing good?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1one: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2014
udysweet:
Thanks for the prompt reply,hoverer of NL,lmao! Hope our January deal is still on? Please send me an email,cnt find ur details again,mbok. Tanchu sir!

Hehehe gringrin

It's still on

You can't find my details again abiangry shocked

I will send you email very well

You go wait tire angry
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2014
No not so u won't belived I ddnt know my email settings deletes msgs after 30days! Chai! D tin pain me,jus changed d settings now,and my oda phone I no get money for android data now,I wld hav copied out my sent msgs and I'll see the email address I'm very sure. Ok no worry,I go find am*tongue out*

1one:

Hehehe gringrin

It's still on

You can't find my details again abiangry shocked

I will send you email very well

You go wait tire angry
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1one: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2014
udysweet:
No not so u won't belived I ddnt know my email settings deletes msgs after 30days! Chai! D tin pain me,jus changed d settings now,and my oda phone I no get money for android data now,I wld hav copied out my sent msgs and I'll see the email address I'm very sure. Ok no worry,I go find am*tongue out*

Ehhnn dey find amtongue
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by omaimoje(f): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
udysweet:
Hop u understand d beaded ball now?
udysweet:
When u say beaded ball,u mean the ball of 30? This one has a big bead inside,and its the same procedure for beaded ball except of cos I used angel skin here and not normal crystals maybe dats wats givin d look dat got u confused
yh I undastantd nw, tnk u very much... i'll try it n get bk to u
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Available

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Happy sunday people! Welcome to the last sunday in the month of December and d very last in d year. Indeed God has been faithful,He's been good to me(dunno about you o)
Just wanted to update my thread,wit anoda of my jobs.
Happy viewing,and like I always say:I await ur positive feedback. If u wanna reach me,check my profile*winks*

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1960chic(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have a question o

Do those brooches used in making beads fade? As in turning black

Thanks
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
If u go for those cheap ones,dey will over time. So one must hav a dedicated place to buy stuff from
1960chic:
I have a question o

Do those brooches used in making beads fade? As in turning black

Thanks
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1960chic(f): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
udysweet:
If u go for those cheap ones,dey will over time. So one must hav a dedicated place to buy stuff from

Ok

That is to say it varies in quality, right?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
smileyYes. The price alone will determine. If u meet trusted ones dey will open up to u abt d ones dat will go black afta a wile.
Btw,u make beads or u want to make one for urself?
1960chic:

Ok

That is to say it varies in quality, right?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1960chic(f): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
udysweet:
smileyYes. The price alone will determine. If u meet trusted ones dey will open up to u abt d ones dat will go black afta a wile.
Btw,u make beads or u want to make one for urself?

No, I'd like to buy

I admire it on others but don't want a fake one
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol! I understand ur fear. But wen ur ready to make ,we can talk more. If u go by dat u won't wear any jewelry at all,evn d gold we wear still fades,I've had white gold turned golden brown at d hook area. Don't let dat be a problem,except u intend to go and buy dos china costumes flooding d market now,then ur on a long tin!
1960chic:

No, I'd like to buy

I admire it on others but don't want a fake one
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1960chic(f): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
udysweet:
Lol! I understand ur fear. But wen ur ready to make ,we can talk more. If u go by dat u won't wear any jewelry at all,evn d gold we wear still fades,I've had white gold turned golden brown at d hook area. Don't let dat be a problem,except u intend to go and buy dos china costumes flooding d market now,then ur on a long tin!

Thanks for advice but I'm the kind that instead of buying fake, I don't buy at all.

But thanks anyway
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ha ok then,no problem ma. Lol! Thanks for ur time all the same
1960chic:

Thanks for advice but I'm the kind that instead of buying fake, I don't buy at all.

But thanks anyway
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hello everyone!
Just thougjt I should share this,just finished it not too llong ago,its actually a replication of smtn I saw on instagram,and a client wanted it for madam.
Happy viewing
Still await ur postive feedback,check my profile for my contacts or PM me wink

1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hi NLers! How y'all doing great?I just wanna apprecate y'all for been part of my 2014. I appreciate the ones who reached out to me outside this forum to pick up one or two pieces,God bless you. For those who are still having doubt,clear the doubts,take a bold step and you'll be glad you did. Don't let negative thots deprive u of a wonderful experience. For those who would love to aqcuire skills,do get in touch.I hope to come back greater,bigger and more creative in 2015. Will wow you then!
God bless y'all
PS: Mods mbok helpme move this to where people can see it more please. My only wish from you b4 2015 kicks in
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
If you're interested in learning bead making,and you live arnd surulere axis,get in touch. Check my profile for details
Nb:By the way check out this champagne gold and coral chips beads combo ,can be worn with or without the brooch. You like? Get in touch then!
Am out

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
More designs.
If you're interested in any of these and much more,or would like to train in bead making,or even has someone who wants to live(preference to those living in or around surulere)please check my profile for more details.
Happy weekend people!*off to go continue my sleep after night vigil*

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
More designs. I'm getting there by His grace. This was ordered for by a NLer,can't wait to have her rock it and give me referals*grins* those who said I'm expensive,have a rethink o,those who's fear of fake things is denying them the joy of enjoying beaded jewelry,life itself is a risk. Maybe u shd get comments frm dos who wear dem day in day out,dnt go for cheap accesories,the secrets will expose in due time o!
If you're intersted in any of these,previous ones and other such designs,check my profile for how to contact me.
God bless!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by iyatrustee(f): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin loving this already!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wish its the same internet you're using to surf the net that's you're using for you bbm ,gettin you Is pretty difficult,lol!will get accross to you latest mond
iyatrustee:
cheesy cheesy grin loving this already!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Simple 3 layered beauties,can be made in more layers and different colours of colors of your choice. Interested in any or would like to make something different for that special occassion? Do you have passion for bead making? Check my profile!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Beautiful . . .

People shoud patronise this lady, her beads are delicious smiley
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Yay! Thank you ma*hug*
Thanks for the encouragement,God bless you!
chaircover:
Beautiful . . .

People shoud patronise this lady, her beads are delicious smiley
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ur designs re beautiful. Dis is one of my designs
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wow are you for real? Wch of the designs did you say Is yours? And thanks for your compliments! God bless
Enenuegli:
Ur designs re beautiful. Dis is one of my designs
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Hello people,trust your weekend went well? Happy new month too. I'm in Calabar,came a very gud friend's wedding. In the pic I'm rocking one of my pieces. Hope you like it?*winks*
Alrite I'm out,hav a great week,and be sure to contact me for any enquiries you need

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2015
hey people, happy Sunday. we're in the month of love(and yes guys elections have been postponed). gift your loved ones this season with the gift of beaded jewellery. show some love by picking up one of our custom made beaded jewellery for that special someone.
Want to get in touch? check my profile page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.