Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst (1002 Views)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / Isaac Brown, Feels No Pain / The Curious Case Of The Clarks: Real Life Benjamin Buttons Aging Backwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by joeterri(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
The soundtrack of daily life in the Jones household is a persistent mantra that Michael and Debbie intone for their 12-year-old son, Landon.
Take a bite.
Take a bite.
Take a bite.
Take a drink.
Take a drink.
Take a bite.
These parents have been forced to jabber away like this in the last year because of their son's mysterious illness: He lacks all impulse to eat or drink. And he might be the only person in the world burdened with this bizarre medical condition.
Michael, 43, who prods most often, is a desperate father. He's become a verbal robot in a grim campaign to keep his boy fed.
Take a bite.
Take a bite.
Take a drink.
"We feel like we're seeing him deteriorate in front of our eyes," Michael said.
Landon, an avid rock music fan, would rather be listening to Aerosmith or the Cars. But he's sick and needs these constant reminders from Dad.

For the complete story visit:http://joeterryscorner..com/2014/11/the-curious-case-of.html#more

Re: The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by zeepatoprick(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hungry neva welle dat boy.... Wen hungry welle am... Em go dey find serious akpu and ogbono soup to chop.. Anyways its non of my business..
Make I sip my nutri C....
Re: The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
umm the boy looks fine to me tho.. but abeg he should eat n drink so that he won't die!! embarassed
Re: The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
White blokes problems
Re: The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by joeterri(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
youmour:
White blokes problems
it can happen to anyone. its a hypothalamic disorder
Re: The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by joeterri(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm the boy looks fine to me tho.. but abeg he should eat n drink so that he won't die!! embarassed
you'll understand better if you see his before and after pics

Re: The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by joeterri(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
zeepatoprick:
Hungry neva welle dat boy.... Wen hungry welle am... Em go dey find serious akpu and ogbono soup to chop.. Anyways its non of my business..
Make I sip my nutri C....
lol bros try understand na
Re: The Curious Case Of A 12 Year Old Who Neither Feels Hunger Nor Thirst by zeepatoprick(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
joeterri:

lol bros try understand na

No mind me.. I understand.. Sickness na bad tin

(1) (Reply)

New Pill Makes Fart Smell Like Chocolate / Foreign Nurses Vs Nigerian Nurses. . / Help On How To Treat Gum Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.