Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite (1629 Views)

Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by bola4dprec(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
There is a voice inside of you That whispers all day long, I feel this is right for me, I know that this is wrong." No teacher, preacher, parent, friend
Or wise man can decide What's right for you--just listen to The voice that speaks inside. If you are a single parent and ready to re-unite with your ex or alternatively drop your BB pin single great mum and dad admin will add you to enable you mingle with great minded people best of luck. Rules you must be single parent with genuine reason
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by merit12(f): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wait lemme drop my

I'm coming
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by bola4dprec(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
An artist doesn't have to wait until all the paint dries to see how a painting is going to look, so today, when the writing is on the wall, follow its instructions. When you get a good idea about where something is headed, take the leap and make your boldest move. If you wait for every little detail to be confirmed, you may fall behind or even worse -- you may miss the boat completely. Take a risk and act on a hunch. You won't be disappointed by the outcome.
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by austine4real(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wot of friends wt benefits? ;DWot of friends wt benefits?
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
bola4dprec:
There is a voice inside of you That whispers all day long, I feel this is right for me, I know that this is wrong." No teacher, preacher, parent, friend
Or wise man can decide What's right for you--just listen to The voice that speaks inside. If you are a single parent and ready to re-unite with your ex or alternatively drop your BB pin single great mum and dad admin will add you to enable you mingle with great minded people best of luck. Rules you must be single parent with genuine reason

ok
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by doyin1985(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2014
kiss okay, I dey come
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by Alenkakent(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2014
Lovely place to be with brilliant minds
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by bola4dprec(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
Wait lemme drop my

I'm coming
its optional dear for serious minded individual
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
I have been a part of this group and i am enjoying every bit of it.

I recommend this group for all matured single parent.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by bola4dprec(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
You may also paste your number here for whatsapp but bbm is preferably
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by bola4dprec(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
bola4dprec:
An artist doesn't have to wait until all the paint dries to see how a painting is going to look, so today, when the writing is on the wall, follow its instructions. When you get a good idea about where something is headed, take the leap and make your boldest move. If you wait for every little detail to be confirmed, you may fall behind or even worse -- you may miss the boat completely. Take a risk and act on a hunch. You won't be disappointed by the outcome.
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by Flowwitme: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
My name is Flow. A single mum. My pin 7c687c.
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by LuckyDaniels(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Okay.. 7e3a5924. Let's see how it goes!!!
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by bola4dprec(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Request has been sent kindly accept it and enjoy the happy movement
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
I would ve loved to... But I do not ve a pin
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by bola4dprec(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
DestinedSharon:
I would ve loved to... But I do not ve a pin
we are still building whatsapp group you may also drop ur number for the same purpose
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by austine4real(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Ayam nt a single parent o.. Just wana date 1 whatsap meooo

1 Like

Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by ogluvv: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm female.25D3565E

1 Like

Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by nalia2015: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
560e369

1 Like

Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by daylay87: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogluvv:
I'm female.25D3565E
I'm Ayo will like to be your friend wink
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by nalia2015: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
5603E269
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by nalia2015: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
5603E269 Nalia in kenya
Re: Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite by NigAmbassador: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
2b4755ea...

(1) (Reply)

Am A Male,single,and Searching....ladies Check Out These Pictures / Amaka, Regards To My Wife: John / I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.