Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:06 PM

Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (3446 Views)

Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Make I help Amechi small abeg.

Amechi : At least FG project is called 'Nothing'. How many people earn from Nothing?

People of River : Nothing.
Re: Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South by iconize(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Ibnsultan:

He has divided Nigerians along different lines

Yes, he has been killing Christians in the North since Nigeria gained Independence. He organized all the massacres.
Re: Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South by major466(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2014
justhelp:
THIS HAPPEN IN PH
Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.
Shagari government was overthrown by Gen Buhari in 1983. The same guy Baby Ameachi support.

Who built Bonny LNG? IBB.
IBB overthrew Gen Buhari because of the law of nature. What you do unto others, the same thing will be done unto you.
Who established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar'adua.
Goodluck Jonathan was the vise President under Yar'adua. He spearheaded the establishment of the Niger Delta Ministry.
What has he (Jonathan) done for you? The crowd answered "Nothing".
Lies from the pit of Hell.
Rotimi Amaechi Governor of Rivers State Nigeria
Clown.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South by abacrested(f): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Amechi is creating enemies even within the crowd at the rally. Is Amechi that naive? How on earth can he make such comments? GEJ may not have built refineries, monorails LNGs etc,but he has empowered a lot of niger-deltans and has set an enabling environment for the development of every state willing to. How many years were this hausas in power compared to GEJ? Did these hausa Gods as Amechi claims experience the crisis we are passing through? Amechi should understand that nigerians are better educated and informed now to blindly follow him. He is heading towards self destruction and I believe all this are happening for a reason. Thank God for GEJ and his personality, rivers state would have been in crisis with utterances like this coming from a supposed leader. With OBJ in power, can a bloody civilian be this careless with Words? Take it or leave it,even the APCs will never trust such a mad man.
Re: Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South by Scholes007(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Amaechi you have failed your people...the refinery you are talking about came to a standstill and was rehabilitated by who?...i think south south and south east are way smarter than what you think... look at some of the federal roads in these regions you will notice that only current administration have taken it into a serious account...most of your saintly describe people kick against the release of fund to some of these projects. Anyway just keep been deceived...i think your success will end in media and rallies. Am frm you state and i feel a shamed wen you comment abt Jonathan... going from what you said you have jst failed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story / Rivers State Apc Press Release On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.