Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1086504 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Some came outta 'em exam halls with a sly smile, others with furtive looks... I wasn't smiling neither was I angry.

Exams come and go.. .a necessary loop-of-flames.
Flanked on the right by Physiotherapy and on the left by Vet-medicine I stared blankly at the wall clock in front. Some had their heads on the locker murmuring inaudible words~a symphony of murmurs.

The elderly lecturer, our supervisor stood in front blinking his small eyes as though he wanted to decipher those who would make it and those, who unfortunately wouldn't.

I had my sleeves rolled up, now history was about to be set. Oh, I saw the following courses Dentistry, Agricultural Engineering, about 7MBBSs', Mathematics, about 3 others were absent . I smirked coyly I didn't see a course mate are we that few?

Before I could think further my OMR sheet was there staring me in the face then came my question paper.

I rushed through everything sizing them up...when I saw the Physics I knew immediately what UI was up to. How do you expect one to finish flawlessly with the nature of the Physics and partly chemistry ?.

...Physics was physics for me, a lot of guesses CC Bhuumhite.

In about 72hrs everyones results would be online then comes cut-marks.

Let's cross our fingers and wait for the best...I wonder what the cut-off marks would look like this year, UI has succeeded in reducing the bizarre figure (permit my choice of word)...via an inconsiderate means.

Hmmmm,

I was expecting to see a short Cassyrooy, I saw a TALL one, I saw a slim DrHost instead of a chubby one...a reticent GetOvame, expected a garrulous one. Saw Olantuji21, seems the guy gyms, he's got sinew arms with this almost baritone like voice, nice meeting you Tunji!...didn't see any Lady though.

If you had gone on your knees before the Ancient of Days and acknowledged emphatically that he is the owner of the ends of the earth, UI inclusive, you are sure to stand tall at the end of all these events.

Sincerely, I wish you God's grace(unmerited favour for we sinners) and mercy (for our failures )...he can do exceedingly abundantly above all, be still and know he is Yahweh !

Yours,

Opeyemi Victor Oyeyemi (PIO '19)®

Cc Olatunji21 now it's patented! .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
the result should be out before friday

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
tolaxin:
mental development in a child.. Or sth like dat sha
Ya. That's what i choose too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
I pray o level and jamb is added to the post ume grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
oluwaKStar:
I pray o level and jamb is added to the post ume grin
i pray only o level is added grin grin grin

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
kelechiug:
i pray only o level is added grin grin grin
hi swear Na A's and B be that grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
O level ke see these people ooo. Lmao grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Jetson: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bhuumhite:
amennaxo jaei wrote yesterday,yep it wasi finished eng,phy and chem except that i rushed d comprehension....but the phy ehn,i did abt 10-15 well,jst rushed d rest abi lemme say,guessed d remaining

Mehn, it means you're genius if you can do 10-15 questions well in Physics without calculator.

Those Physics questions were really set from nowhere.

Anybody that did his or her own exam at Physics 200L Laboratory yesterday will know what I'm talking about here.

I carefully did the English comprehension passage. Moreover, Biology and Chemistry are simple anyway. But Physics, hmm, it was guess and tick stuff. Lol... Funny right?.. Yeah, it's funny.

I tried to meet Nairaland aspirants but seeing everybody's face, mehn, people were anxiously waiting for the battle. So, I played calm.

Anyway, it's still MBBS team.. I'm among those that look forward to gaining admission into University of Ibadan for 2015/2016 academic section.

I'm wishing you guys success and a good result. :-) :-) :-)

Anything is possible!..................

#TeamMyGodIsInControl.....

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by funkyaye(f): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jetson:

Mehn, it means you're genius if you can do 10-15 questions well in Physics without calculator.

Those Physics questions were really set from nowhere.

Anybody that did his or her own exam at Physics 200L Laboratory yesterday will know what I'm talking about here.

I carefully did the English comprehension passage. Moreover, Biology and Chemistry are simple anyway. But Physics, hmm, it was guess and tick stuff. Lol... Funny right?.. Yeah, it's funny.

I tried to meet Nairaland aspirants but seeing everybody's face, mehn, people were anxiously waiting for the battle. So, I played calm.

Anyway, it's still MBBS team.. I'm among those that look forward to gaining admission into University of Ibadan for 2015/2016 academic section.

I'm wishing you guys success and a good result. :-) :-) :-)

Anything is possible!..................

#TeamMyGodIsInControl.....
pls can ui take combination of waec and Neco for law?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
oluwaKStar:
hi swear Na A's and B be that grin
abi, i go just get the mark like bonus
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by pstmike100: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Y is everyone saying d chm is simple,cos d chm is very technical..4rm electrophilic substitution of benzene,insoluble scum of soap(calcium stearate.),oxidation property of aluminium over sodium.to mention few...

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Horlaitan6089(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Some came outta 'em exam halls with a sly smile, others with furtive looks... I wasn't smiling neither was I angry.

Flanked on the right by Physiotherapy and on the left by Vet-medicine I stared blankly at the wall clock in front. Some had their heads on the locker murmuring inaudible words~a symphony of murmurs.

The elderly lecturer, our supervisor stood in front blinking his small eyes as though he wanted to decipher those who would make it and those, who unfortunately wouldn't.

I had my sleeves rolled up, now history was about to be set. Oh, I saw the following courses Dentistry, Agricultural Engineering, about 7MBBSs', Mathematics, about 3 others were absent . I smirked coyly I didn't see a course mate are we that few?

Before I could think further my OMR sheet was there staring me in the face then came my question paper.

I rushed through everything sizing them up...when I saw the Physics I knew immediately what UI was up to. How do you expect one to finish flawlessly with the nature of the Physics and partly chemistry ?.

Let's cross our fingers and wait for the best...I wonder what the cut-off marks would look like this year, UI has succeeded in reducing the bizarre figure (permit my choice of word)...via an inconsiderate means.

Hmmmm,

I was expecting to see a short Cassyrooy, I saw a TALL one, I saw a slim DrHost instead of a chubby one...a reticent GetOvame, expected a garrulous one. Saw Olantuji21, seems the guy gyms, he's got sinew arms with this almost baritone like voice, nice meeting you Tunji!...didn't see any Lady though.

If you had gone on your knees before the Ancient of Days and acknowledged emphatically that he is the owner of the ends of the earth, UI inclusive, you are sure to stand tall at the end of all these events.

Sincerely, I wish you God's grace(unmerited favour for we sinners) and mercy (for our failures )...he can do exceedingly abundantly above all, be still and know he is Yahweh !

Yours,

Opeyemi Victor Oyeyemi (PSG '15, MBBS '16)®

You should be a writer you know
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
funkyaye:
pls can ui take combination of waec and Neco for law?
The only 2 that is fully stated is for medicine and pharmacy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Baba God, I thank thee for the success of my examination, journey back to Lagos and my name in admission list. ThankyouJesus.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Horlaitan6089:
You should be a writer you know
I'd look at being one someday...especially a Newspaper columnist.

Thanks 'laitan.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
As soon as I got done with exam yesterday. I downloaded The Strain a seasonal. It's a crazy show yall should check it out. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
pstmike100:
Y is everyone saying d chm is simple,cos d chm is very technical..4rm electrophilic substitution of benzene,insoluble scum of soap(calcium stearate.),oxidation property of aluminium over sodium.to mention few...
The electronic substitution question is an 100 level organic chemistry question. For the aluminium one the answer is that it is insoluble in h2o because it forms a protective coating. The soap one I no know that one too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by hollyslim(f): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bhuumhite:
I believe we all have won the battle....that's for those who have faith....
Cc:holyslim,horpeyemmi66,fembleez1,bukie26,how was your exam?
It wasn't bad. The physics though..wish the time was enough. I can only hope for the best. How about yours? By the way, the name is double "l". I didn't get the mention.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
the exam was so nice.. Govt and Literature was a little bit technical, English was very cheap.. and Economics a little bit, i wish everyone a successful result and a happy one to be precise,then God should crown it ultimately with laughter and joy when the admission list is out..IJN didnt meet anyone on NL, currently at bello hall watching Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid..all the best peeps
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
11michael:
As soon as I got done with exam yesterday. I downloaded The Strain a seasonal. It's a crazy show yall should check it out. grin
link please grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenaz:
link please grin
Just go to 02tvseries.com. Look for the Strain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na season 2 I wan see now.
11michael:
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
elpapanoble:
Na season 2 I wan see now.
oh you follow the show?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
I was at Challenge today for d season 2, but the lady told me that it has not yet been completed.
11michael:
oh you follow the show?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Greatwonders(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
God dey
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
elpapanoble:
I was at Challenge today for d season 2, but the lady told me that it has not yet been completed.
Ya it's a new show 2014/15. But some episodes are online though. You can download it if you want to
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Greatwonders(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
what else can i say after the 'wonderful' exam?... i choose not to say it was bad i refuse to complain simply because i refuse to question the existence of God intervention in the just the exam i concluded it was and will be wonderful. I believe that God is involved in this admission all the way from meeting almost the deadling 4 jamb registration and kept me through all the events in btw even the reversed jamb eligibility policy. The God whom have kept all through this obstacles will surely not live me here in the middle of the ocean but will surely take me through to the end. I have experienced many God miraculous intervention academically and i know this is not even a challenging situation to God.... Before 31st of October I and some here will sure celebrate the long awaited admission into the preferred course and surely into the premier university....
#teammbbsalltheway

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Whaylecs:
the exam was so nice.. Govt and Literature was a little bit technical, English was very cheap.. and Economics a little bit, i wish everyone a successful result and a happy one to be precise,then God should crown it ultimately with laughter and joy when the admission list is out..IJN didnt meet anyone on NL, currently at bello hall watching Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid..all the best peeps
Where be your centre? Agric and F?

The guy by my right, an Abuja intellect with crazy frequency - i mean brain, guy you shooked me with that your score, cos i thought you applied for Sociology, 282 was real threat. grin

Came in kinda late, pressured but composed, Government and Economics really was quite soft, English wasn't at her worst, Literature Italian and French Literatures? UI at work.

Generally, it was 4/5 for me, looking forward to making a return to Ibadan, not for visit but the real deal.

Horpeyemmi66, i cant be short you know na, TaoBalinga(your intake of Hip Pop is really visible), Pr0ton(a cool guy),
KingJay, Olatunji21(the big boss).
Faith and Sunshine(whatsapp peeps) crazy but delectable people, Faith got me stealing peeks at intervals, haha grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by blueflames00: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Guys na seriously......... does UI still do that stuff of grading waec.....like A1--12 and all that?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

Hmmmm,

Yours,

Opeyemi Victor Oyeyemi (PSG '15, MBBS '16)®

You have got an excellent writing skill up there....Do gv literary work a thought..As for d patent, i comment my reserve.. Looking forward to seeing you @d Premier University...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Greatwonders(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
blueflames00:
Guys na seriously......... does UI still do that stuff of grading waec.....like A1--12 and all that?
not again, gone were the days
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by blueflames00: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Seriously?......so all they base their admission on is p.ume

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52