Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1085425 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenine1: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2015
OlusegunAJ:
08169993852.....MBBS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sucre777(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
A new group has been created for students in the Basic medical sciences and clinical sciences...Only students and Aspirants of the following courses should signify interest:

. Biochemistry
. Physiology
. Physiotherapy
. Nursing
. Medicine and Surgery
. Dentistry and Dental Surgery
. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
. Pharmacy

Thank you.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tygg:
course?
Sociology
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sirneij(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
If you'll be writing 2016 Jamb and will choose The first and The best University in Nigeria,UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, and you want to get the tips and tricks for passing her putme,click on
http://ngschoolportal.com/p/3118/university-of-ibadan-2016-2017-aspirants-thread/2
and join the thread.Do you also have some questions bothering you?Put them down and answers will be proferred!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
I was here :]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cassyrooy olatunji21 what's up? Una no dey comment again abi all of una don run lol. This thread is now very quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good evening
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by collozzuz: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
treasuregr8:
Sociology
Finally,Mo ri omo dept mi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by toluxe0075: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2015
I Still can't find the notification of admission on my page o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by shilery: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2015
guys pls help, i obtain d post utme form for fedral college of education special oyo in affliation with university of ibd for degree courses, and they said they are going to send the exam date to our email and phone number and they v nt bn doing dat pls hope notin is wrng o bcus dey v nt send d date to anybody o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
shilery:
guys pls help, i obtain d post utme form for fedral college of education special oyo in affliation with university of ibd for degree courses, and they said they are going to send the exam date to our email and phone number and they v nt bn doing dat pls hope notin is wrng o bcus dey v nt send d date to anybody o
don't rely on their messages most of them come late.. I'll advise you to check websites regularly
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2015
toluxe0075:
I Still can't find the notification of admission on my page o
nobe only you ooooh.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
bayino:

nobe only you ooooh.
make una chill..since una don get jamb admission letter..no p
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tonero63: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
081644 MBBS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Whaylecs:
make una chill..since una don get jamb admission letter..no p
ive seen mine
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by shilery: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
whaylecs av u heard abt da stuff? i mean fcesoyo/uidegree. spead in affliation wit ui
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by MrsJemiee(f): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Heyyy for those living outside ibadan, hw did you register for post ume? Did you travel down to ibadan or u cld still do the registration in ur place of abode?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrsJemiee:
Heyyy for those living outside ibadan, hw did you register for post ume? Did you travel down to ibadan or u cld still do the registration in ur place of abode?
We all did it online. Nothing like travelling.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaseunblog(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Am a newly admitted student of political science, looking for my colleagues. you can add me on whatsapp via 08175469049
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Done with my clearance. What a hectic and interesting day I had here in UI.
Met Cassyroy, Olatuji, Getovame and Misspresident.
Met some other coursemates (Non-Nairalanders).
You guys are awesome.
Sociology will be fun (impatiently anticipating).

I thought cassy would be one 'average in height, dark and an introvert' guy, but I met a tall, fair and interesting guy.

Thought Olatunji would be one nerve-raking, mean and annoying guy, but I met an always smiling guy.

Thought Getovame would be one stubborn and noisy guy, but I met a quite and shy him.

Misspresident (favour)- hmmm, make I talk true, I was a bit shy to mingle with you, but I no express am sha.

And guess what, Cassy was like (I even thought I would met a soo slim and stubborn treasuregr8) *covers face*

I'm happy I met u guys, y'all made my day *kisses*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Happney65 email me on Spoutslegacy@gmail.com I can't access the email on nairaland
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by happney65: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
treasuregr8:
Happney65 email me on Spoutslegacy@gmail.com
I can't access the email on nairaland

Just shoot you an email.Thanks i appreciate
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by happney65: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
treasuregr8:
Happney65 email me on Spoutslegacy@gmail.com
I can't access the email on nairaland

Tried sending the email to you but got bounced back.Can you please give me another email of urs please?Thanks.. The one above isnt correct
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kcblunt(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrsJemiee:

online transaction ......even u can reg in Europe..... provided u have an active e banking debit card
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
treasuregr8:
You guys are awesome.

I thought cassy would be one 'average in height, dark and an introvert' guy, but I met a tall, fair and interesting guy.

Thought Olatunji would be one nerve-raking, mean and annoying guy, but I met an always smiling guy.

Thought Getovame would be one stubborn and noisy guy, but I met a quite and shy him.

Misspresident (favour)- hmmm, make I talk true, I was a bit shy to mingle with you, but I no express am sha.

And guess what, Cassy was like (I even thought I would met a soo slim and stubborn treasuregr8) *covers face*

Twas great meeting you too, Treasuregr8.

But, don't be decieved, I am the Devil in disguise.

Didn't get a chance to say goodbye, only to miss president, didn't even know you were right beside her. Forgive me.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
misspresident:
Cassyrooy olatunji21 what's up? Una no dey comment again abi all of una don run lol. This thread is now very quiet.
I was just taking some time off to reorganize myself for the life ahead.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2015
treasuregr8:
You guys are awesome.

You were my biggest surprise, i always had this notion that 'you were one snake that always refuse to die(like those stubborn village gals with punks)' even when the head had been cut off, but when G.O.M and OlaTJ pointed 'that gal with Nike', i had to comfirm that lie.

Chai! Mama T, abi na Ify?

I cant wait more to know you better when we resume so as to make it up to you. Forgive me.( gbaghara m)

Nike, i looked forward to seeing you, finally we've met, you're just a quiet person, i knew that the day you called me some time last month during P-UTME exams but seeing you yesterday, i saw you for the first time, you've always eluded my perceptions and thoughts, i hope to know you better when we get to resume.

Who wont love Treasuregr8? I didn't but now? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Nike, i looked forward to seeing you, finally we've met, you're just a quiet person, i knew that the day you called me some time last month during P-UTME exams but seeing you yesterday, i saw you for the first time, you've always eluded my perceptions and thoughts, i hope to know you better when we get to resume.

Lol that's is what people always say on our first meeting lol“you are a quiet person“ after getting to know me they change their mind. I am a talkactive lol. It was nice meeting you cassyrooy, I did not even know what to say to you yesterday lol but remember my shyness only last for a day lol. you really help me a lot yesterday I am grateful. Olatunji21 lol I love smilling a lot lol but I think your's surpassed mine.I was kind of shy yesterday,I couldn't even look at you straight in the eyes lol It was nice meeting you. Getovame I think you are a shy person lol seriously I thought getovame was a girl, When ify told me look @ getovame i Was looking for a girl, I am so happy to meet you dear smiley. treasure8 lol I was looking for you everywhere,i was asking everybody “are you ify“ it was nice meeting you. See you all in school. *big hugs from misspresident*

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by winner95(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
shilery:
The exam has been fixed to hold on the 7th of November at the New college hall. Time: 9am.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
A new group has been created for students in the Basic medical sciences and clinical sciences...Only students and Aspirants of the following courses should signify interest:

. Biochemistry
. Physiology
. Physiotherapy
. Nursing
. Medicine and Surgery
. Dentistry and Dental Surgery
. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
. Pharmacy

Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hi, since the clearance for the merit batch will be ending today, please is there any update about COC? ??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
treasuregr8:
You guys are awesome.

story story..... Stooryy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.