Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1085644 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
thelma76:

Nobody's going to touch you.

Lol, I want someone to touch me oh, just it had to be a lady
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sundyhlo: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Packup:
.........the only problem that could occur is d showdown between management nd lecturers,non academic staff.....................we were disrupted last year(ges exam)..due to d poor welfarism of non academic staff dey lead a protest which lead to d closure of d main gate(ui).........just pray sha
i pray dat dere shud be no strike o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sundyhlo: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
SexyKaycee:

Lol, I want someone to touch me oh, just it had to be a lady
den u wait till a lady will be in charge

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
please is original o'level result going to be required for registration
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS
2015/2016 STUDENTS' SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening exercise would commence on FEBRUARY 15, 2016 and end on FEBRUARY 26, 2016 from 9am to 2pm daily
FIND VENUES AND ATTACHED FACULTIES BELOW:
University Health Service, U.I (Agric & Forestry, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences, Veterinary Medicine)
New Sports Complex After Awolowo Hall (Science, Technology)
Women's Law Clinic, Faculty of Law (Law, Social Science)
Youth Friendly Centre Along Technology Road (Arts, Education)
Check the University of Ibadan Website for more details
By: Director UHS
Signed:
K.CENT
BB pin: 2944604E
Twitter: @UI_Gossipz

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
MPORTANT NOTIICE TO FRESH STUDENTS
Following my release on the date and venue for the MEDICAL SCREENING this morning, a lot of questions followed like "what does medical screenig means again?". I will shed more light on that now. The medical screening is a screening carried out by the university to check your health status before you resume as a student in the university. This screening includes amidst others, eye test, urine test, chest x-ray e.t.c. This is a kind of test that is carried out in any organization or institution before admitting new intakes. Even after graduating from UI, when it's time for you to get job, once you have been offered a job, the medical screening must be carried out before you start the job. It is meant for your safety.
Also, further questions were asked like "what are we to bring along for the medical screening?". Pls, I will say bring along with you all the documents you have been getting from UI since you started processing your admission, as you never know which may be asked for. By now, I believe you should have a file where you keep your documents. You should also get along with you passport photographs (at least 30 or 40) as this is a very important thing you will make use of at every point during your registration. The passport should be normal passport size. Of particular importance is your X-ray result, this must also be brought along for the medical registration.
Some also asked question like "when are we going tl start paying for school and accommodation fees and pick our rooms?". Though a date has not been set for that now, but I can assure you that that is the next step of your registration process, and the portal should MOST LIKELY be opened for that this week or latest next week. So keep your fingers crossed for that.
I hope this provides an answer for some of your questions. If you have any question not yet answered by this, feel free to drop it in the comment box, or better still reach me on 08032368045
I wish you all Goodluck as you proceed in your registration
Signed:
K.CENT
#‎Say‬ Kcent
#Say Korrect

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by drizlad(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
treasuregr8:
please is original o'level result going to be required for registration
yes o come with it you willvalso need many of it photocopy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Tygg: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2016
drizlad:
yes o come with it you willvalso need many of it photocopy
statement of result can be used ??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 3:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Tygg:
statement of result can be used ??
No sir, Original will be required for Faculty n department clearance....... I dunno if some may consider tho. Bit try get the original, the only reason not habitat should be that the original isn't ready yet. As well as ur original jamb results, admission letter, birth certificate, in short all ur documents used during clearance. Coz the faculty n departmental as well as hall are like a mini clearance too.

Cc: treasuregr8
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Lexxybooy:
No sir, Original will be required for Faculty n department clearance....... I dunno if some may consider tho. Bit try get the original, the only reason not habitat should be that the original isn't ready yet. As well as ur original jamb results, admission letter, birth certificate, in short all ur documents used during clearance. Coz the faculty n departmental as well as hall are like a mini clearance too.

Cc: treasuregr8

OK but can't they accept the printout instead?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by daceo1(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Bboy1015:
ibadan o, dnt pay elsewhere.
U can pay anywere if u feel like bt to be on d safer side wen u resume dear
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bboy1015(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2016
SOA93:
Hi! guys, Any Archaeology and Anthropology Students here?
Mr PRO sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mkdonald(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2016
zezeny:
NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS
2015/2016 STUDENTS' SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening exercise would commence on FEBRUARY 15, 2016 and end on FEBRUARY 26, 2016 from 9am to 2pm daily
FIND VENUES AND ATTACHED FACULTIES BELOW:
University Health Service, U.I (Agric & Forestry, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences, Veterinary Medicine)
New Sports Complex After Awolowo Hall (Science, Technology)
Women's Law Clinic, Faculty of Law (Law, Social Science)
Youth Friendly Centre Along Technology Road (Arts, Education)
Check the University of Ibadan Website for more details
By: Director UHS
Signed:
K.CENT
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mkdonald(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=zezeny post=42536807]MPORTANT NOTIICE TO FRESH STUDENTS
Following my release on the date and venue for the MEDICAL SCREENING this morning, a lot of questions followed like "what does medical screenig means again?". I will shed more light on that now. The medical screening is a screening carried out by the university to check your health status before you resume as a student in the university. This screening includes amidst others, eye test, urine test, chest x-ray e.t.c. This is a kind of test that is carried out in any organization or institution before admitting new intakes. Even after graduating from UI, when it's time for you to get job, once you have been offered a job, the medical screening must be carried out before you start the job. It is meant for your safety.
Also, further questions were asked like "what are we to bring along for the medical screening?". Pls, I will say bring along with you all the documents you have been getting from UI since you started processing your admission,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by harbdollahr: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
3715 20 Januar
y 2016
Special Release
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
RATED NIGERIA’S
BEST VARSITY 2015
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has released the latest ranking of Nigeria’s
Universities.
According to the list, the University of Ibadan, Oyo State is Nigeria’s top tertiary institution for
2015. The top 20 Universities list
ed were:
University of Ibadan UI
University of Lagos, Unilag
University of Benin, Uniben
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU
Amadu Bello University, ABU
University of Ilorin, Unilorin
University of Jos, Unijos
University of Port Harcourt , Uniport
University
of Maiduguri, Unimaid
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB
Lagos State University, LASU
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FOTO
Covenant University, CU
University of Nigeria, UNN
Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA
Nnamdi
Azikwe University, Unizik
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT
Pan African University, PAN
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH
Modibbo Adama University of Technolo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
harbdollahr:
3715 20 Januar
y 2016
Special Release
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
RATED NIGERIA’S
BEST VARSITY 2015
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has released the latest ranking of Nigeria’s
Universities.
According to the list, the University of Ibadan, Oyo State is Nigeria’s top tertiary institution for
2015. The top 20 Universities list
ed were:
University of Ibadan UI
University of Lagos, Unilag
University of Benin, Uniben
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU
Amadu Bello University, ABU
University of Ilorin, Unilorin
University of Jos, Unijos
University of Port Harcourt , Uniport
University
of Maiduguri, Unimaid
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB
Lagos State University, LASU
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FOTO
Covenant University, CU
University of Nigeria, UNN
Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA
Nnamdi
Azikwe University, Unizik
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT
Pan African University, PAN
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH
Modibbo Adama University of Technolo
this was in UIs latest bulletin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who here was assigned roomA71 zik hall ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whuraola(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
Who here was assigned roomA71 zik hall ?

pls have u guys started picking rooms ni?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Whuraola:

pls have u guys started picking rooms ni?

Haven't they?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whuraola(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

Haven't they?

Idk actually,,, there's nothing like that on the portal, just halls of residence

and that email sef, it's not working 'yet'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by harbdollahr: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
that is correct

any one should please post geography courses abge

kelechiug:
this was in UIs latest bulletin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by shakara121(f): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Can I do d xray at metro clinic at sango and take it dat day will ui accept d xray or is it only jaja clinic
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Haryanfe7(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
shakara121:
Can I do d xray at metro clinic at sango and take it dat day will ui accept d xray or is it only jaja clinic

metro clinic @ sango is also 1of d accredited centre 4 x-ray.......i also did it there........u can do it and collect it the same day
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by shakara121(f): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tnx God bless u am going there 2moro. From lag
Haryanfe7:

metro clinic @ sango is also 1of d accredited centre 4 x-ray.......i also did it there........u can do it and collect it the same day
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Night don come and no bike wan pass this road again. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Boys be glued to their phones waiting for UI to open portal so they can apply for the bestest rooms...

me i will just stroll to the porters, slip them 2k and select that room that will be the envy of other rooms grin grin grin

i grew up in Nigeria damma, what else do you expect

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2016
SexyKaycee:
Boys be glued to their phones waiting for UI to open portal so they can apply for the bestest rooms...

me i will just stroll to the porters, slip them 2k and select that room that will be the envy of other rooms grin grin grin

Smartness.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2016
AOIF:
Smartness.

grin that's what i'm about bruv
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by temidayodamoye(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
SexyKaycee:

... smh, you know what? When the portal is open, don't apply for a room after u have been given a hall of residence. It's people like you Dat will eventually get one of those rooms close to the toilet. I pity you in advance.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
temidayodamoye:
... smh, you know what? When the portal is open, don't apply for a room after u have been given a hall of residence. It's people like you Dat will eventually get one of those rooms close to the toilet. I pity you in advance.

if i am given the room close to the toilet then trust me that room is going to smell of roses and have the best light connection in the whole block, keep your pity where the sun dont shine kiss kiss kiss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=SexyKaycee post=42572815]Boys be glued to their phones waiting for UI to open portal so they can apply for the bestest rooms...

i grew up in Nigeria damma, what else do you expect[/quote

Porters don't assign rooms ...the hall warden does.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by opinchinoo(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
SexyKaycee:

lol if u truely grew up in naija, u'd luk 4 a way to get d best room without paying a dine 2 any1

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.