Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,390 members, 7,891,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) (4776 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza / Height Of LONELINESS!!!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by franklingud(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
basbone:
Do you feel shy before ladies? I hardly can see any mature single lady who will not give you sex if you sincerely desire it in all honesty, and with the right procedure of date, gifts and affection.
Basbone i ve tried everyhing possible to get one but no way, rather it gets worse.. I knw all these things u r talkin about.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by franklingud(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
basbone:
Do you feel shy before ladies? I hardly can see any mature single lady who will not give you sex if you sincerely desire it in all honesty, and with the right procedure of date, gifts and affection.
Basbone i ve tried everything possible to get one but no way, rather it gets worse.. I knw all these things u r talkin about.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by kilokeys(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
franklingud:
I have been searching for d love of my life but can't find her. D ones dat came didn't last for 3 months. I am no longer searching bro... I have cried my tears and heart out for a very long time, so u can help me cry d rest, Lolzz!! Tnks 4 d concern.
we r 7billion on earth... dont tell me u are so unattractive u cant get 1.
nobody wants baggage. put ur life in order and love would come easy
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Missmossy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Eeyah...how pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wait ö,i am tryn to get smtn straight o,ar u new 2 d datn stuf or u got
ur hrt broken and u ar findn it difficult 2 move on.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
You are a human being you will always seek that connection so keep searching.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by passionate88: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
franklingud:
For 8 years now i've been so lonely, not even a bleep friend or a gf, my heart is too heavy to type this. I have given up the search, mehn!.. Some of my guys say am GAY. #fuckdem.. Somebody help me cry a river.
My own story sad pass your own. Girls don show me shege, if to say I be Yoruba, my guys for dn change my name to mumuni tey tey. 12 years I dey lonely, my padi say my white thick body liquid go dn change colour to milk colour, d tadpoles go dn develope to full grown toads. God dey sha. All because I short and yellow, no b say I too ugly o. angryangryangry

2 Likes

Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
basbone:
Not having sex is not a big deal.....i can say i havent had sex since i was born.......actually, there are greater priorities in my life and sex is not one of them for now. But in his case, starving for sex for bad eight years, is somewhat weird.
I wasn't actually talking about him not having sex, I was referring to the loneliness. Or is having sex your definition of not being lonely?
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by passionate88: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Vikkyk10:
You no read wetin him write?
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
01emek:
He can't woo ladies, and his also suffering from low self esteem..

Nne, pls can i see your pic? You have seen mine! And i think we are made for each other! tongue
This boy, them send you to stalk me? Abeg oo, marry na by force?
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
franklingud:
U r lady so answer dat question.. Am handsome (ppl say i am but am not sure), i dey get small money sha, am tall.. So i don't knw.
I'm a lady, but am not the ladies you approach, though I don't wish to be. It has to be something about you, go find out for yourself.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by 01emek(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
MzPreshie:
This boy, them send you to stalk me? Abeg oo, marry na by force?
Whisper into her ears * don't shout so that people won't hear you * Am 6ft4 tall. I know you love tall guys, i will protect you form tongue...

you just got a new follower, follow back cool
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Taleeysun(f): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

ęŋ dp go şçāŗę ţђęm āwāy...
moŗęovęŗ ę ŋo gęţ RANGE-ROVER grin
lol..s.m.h
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by franklingud(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
My last gf of 8 yrs ago, i can't find another one, she broke my heart coz i gave her all of it... Since then....
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklingud:
My last gf of 8 yrs ago, i can't find another one, she broke my heart coz i gave her all of it... Since then....
wow i'm speechles.Eya.U'l b fn.Ok
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by franklingud(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wow i'm speechles.Eya.U'l b fn.Ok
I don't think i'll be ok, infact am fed with dis world... Serioulsy
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklingud:
i assure û u'l b ok.Just stay calm.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklingud:
i assure û u'l b ok.Just stay calm.Hm u knw lyf itslf gts boring smtyms,one has 2 kip holdn on.Let go of ur fears.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Cholls(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
kilokeys:
bro.. u r not alone

bt from ur words i deduce u r lukewarm.. even God hates lukewarmness

u r nt a bad boy.. yet u rnt a saint

u dont wanna be a player, yet u want a" bleep gf"..
u have to define what u really want, then up ur game

get off social media. or start over ( i deleted 1200 fb friends, i have 8 now and i am glad i did) make real friends
when u make friends do not burden them with the woes of ur life. they rnt ur God.

dont stiffle relationships

smile and smile more
learn to laugh at urself.
then change those things that makes u seem lonely like ur pessimism, ur dress sense, ur humor, where u hang out.

my two cents

my brother WORD
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by chidekings(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklingud:

what are u waiting for,rope dey ur area
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by karmaleon: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Man up amigo. And stop acting like a sissy. U just need a different game plan
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by mooremedia: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
hmmmmmmmm
Konji is a bastard
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Abcruz(m): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2014
you are not alone! -- Lot’s of people feel like that -- but their perception is
not necessarily true.
I have felt that way at times. -- I felt as if i was a nobody.. But in all God is aware of your loneliness never give up on him because he has not given up on u. Soon u will understand that all was just a historical arrangement of an astonishing success story.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 08, 2014
franklingud:
For 8 years now i've been so lonely, not even a bleep friend or a gf, my heart is too heavy to type this. I have given up the search, mehn!.. Some of my guys say am GAY. #fuckdem.. Somebody help me cry a river.

Not to talk more of the conji part...

Guy na wah oh this ur case is serious not to talk of the chronic conjilitus & High Sperm Pressure(HSP) this can pose a lot of health risks(irregular heart beat,stiff back muscles & heavy waist to name a few)...chai me nor even know where to start the diagnosis of ur condition... so u like women,girls,ladies as in sexually attracted towards them right? ....hmm na wah oo that is 2,921.94 days no sex and u no be virgin OMG! soap & Vaseline and mojo movies don die for ur Empire...when girls full everywhere dey find who to dey help them u grown up guy say u no fit put something.I still find it hard to blv maybe u just want start thread make u see ppl reaction & some wicked girls no fit even help u with cntrl for this nl...guy u dey lie sha i just code..hehehehehe u dey find compensation kpomo for nairaland hahahahahahaha u no go see am oooo free kpomo online u go old u better change this ur fmt.. lmfao
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by FLAWLES(f): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2014
I WAS HERE.........
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by franklingud(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2014
chidekings:

what are u waiting for,rope dey ur area
tnks, i'll go get one right away.
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2014
franklingud:

bros abeg ohh no come go kill ya self because of kpekus...ahem...which state u dey make i see if i fit cntrl for u make them come dey take care of u..i am serious..i'll give u the cntrl and even talk to them on ur behalf..sexy girls ooo..make u no go use joke take put blood for ppl hand i no dey oo..send me an email if u serious
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Abcruz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
franklingud:
pls visit this thread it helped me alot https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by 100Cents: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol i bet u have self serviced urself through out ur lone years

grin

Wicked boys everywhere.

grin

Ehya, story reminds me of 2012, 2013. So lonely but not to the point of not having at all all. Some days are like that.

Now they call, we don't pick, we busy...
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
100Cents:

grin

Wicked boys everywhere.

grin

Ehya, story reminds me of 2012, 2013. So lonely but not to the point of not having at all all. Some days are like that.

Now they call, we don't pick, we busy...
times hav changed
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by 100Cents: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
basbone:
I don't normally reply to issues like this but.........it seems ure really idle, i mean jobless, and thats bad for a man. I mean no offence, but you need to get urself engaged and u will rarely have time to think about ur loneliness:/. And once ure responsible and making a decent income, you will not need a lady, they will need u.

Gbam ! Ladies like busy men. I don't know why.

Ladies like men who are on a schedule. Men who don't have much time...
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by incredible16(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
lol...its a miracle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Betrayer In This Pics! / This Heartbroken Dude Has A Lot To Say (photos) Lmfao / If You Are My NL Girlfriend Come Let's Eat(viewers discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.