Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,588 members, 7,892,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) (4778 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza / Height Of LONELINESS!!!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by Boland(m): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ Op, take it easy mahn!... What I can deduce so far about you is that:
1) You are not self confident.
2) You can't flow with girls without sounding desperate.
3) You don't know the logic behind getting girls.

Ladies mind are twisted, what you think they will like is not always what they like ( Most of them would deny it).
Yes, they want care, they want a money bag and all that, but they won't want you (they may manage you if you have enough cash).
Make them know you first before you show care and all that.. Sounds difficult, but it's not.

You show too much interest in girls, they zoom off.
I've made that mistake before, it's pure weakness...

What you need to do is to try and ask your friends (sharp ones)to run a lady for you.
If the girl is not really your type, don't ignore her, "use her to learn"..
All girls are the same to me (atleast their mind works same way when dealing with opposite sex), just that some aren't as desperate as others.

PS: If you think you are gonna get a girl on NL with this your attitude, you are on a long thing bro, the best they can do is to pity you( No one wants what others are rejecting).
Enjoy.....
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by mooremedia: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
FLAWLES:
I WAS HERE.........
Nairaland our faithful member
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by FLAWLES(f): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
mooremedia:

Nairaland our faithful member
.were u see me?
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by mooremedia: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
FLAWLES:
.were u see me?
Why are you denying us....or you don't want our membership again shocked
Re: Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) by FLAWLES(f): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2014
mooremedia:

Why are you denying us....or you don't want our membership again shocked
.i dunt even understand dat word(stil a newbie)abeg enlighten me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick / Cossy Ojaikor Unhooks Bra To Show How Perky Her Bo-obs Are [video] / Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.