Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,175 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hunger Kills More Than Ebola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hunger Kills More Than Ebola (2628 Views)

A Virus More Dangerous Than Ebola Is Here. / Worse Than Ebola Yet They Survived And Gave Birth To Us / Share Your Experience With Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunger Kills More Than Ebola by Isiterere(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hunger kills more than Ebola but it's not considered a significant problem since rich people can't die of it.

"Hunger and starvation are two sides of a coin."
- Anonymous

"A hungry man can't see right or wrong. He just sees food."
- Pearl S. Buck

"We know that a peaceful world cannot long exist, one-third rich and two-thirds hungry."
- Jimmy Carter

"The war against hunger is truly mankind's war of liberation."
- John F. Kennedy

"When people were hungry, Jesus didn't say, "Now is that political, or social?" He said, "I feed you." Because the good news to a hungry person is bread."
- Desmond Tutu

"The day that hunger is eradicated from the earth there will be the greatest spiritual explosion the world has ever known. Humanity cannot imagine the joy that will burst into the world."
- Federico Garcia Lorca, Spanish poet

"Never doubt a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead, American anthropologist

"I have the audacity to believe that people everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for the minds and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
- Martin Luther King, Jr., American Civil Rights Leader

"Hunger is not an issue of charity. It is an issue of justice."
- Jacques Diouf, Food and Agricultural Organization Director-general

Hunger is actually the worst weapon of mass destruction. It claims millions of victims each year." 
- Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, President of Brazil

“I never look at the masses as my responsibility. I look at the individual. I can love only one person at a time. I can feed only one person at a time. Just one, one, one."
- Mother Teresa.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Kills More Than Ebola by abbeyberry(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
True

(1) (Reply)

Old Nairalanders I Have A Question For You . / 2023: SERAP Asks Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others To Publish Sources Of Their Campaign / Collapse Of Ogun State Educational Sector Under Amosun And Odubela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.