Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Puppy Needs Ur Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Puppy Needs Ur Help (2906 Views)

All Nairaland Pet Vets I Need Ur Help Abeg / Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House / Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
note:This is not a nollywood story,it happened yesterday,3rd of nov.

[b]puppy is our family dog.. u may be thinking he's a "puppy" but he's a full grown dog,and he's an alsatian dog,puppy has been part of the family for about 4yrs,
Something happened yesterday,at around 10pm in the evening,i was in my room,surfing the internet,puppy started barking,we all heard his voice from the back yard but everybody was busy,later he came to the window of my room,and it was like he was struggling with something,it came to my mind that it could be a snake or rabbit,but i was too lazy to check,about five mins later,i heard my siblings shouting "snake" snake".. i ran to the parlour,nd looked out,puppy was battling with a very long snake,grey in colour,he killed it nd scattered the body,puppy is an aggresive dog.. we were all happy,everybody patted him
This morning puppy eyes were kinda red and filled with mist.. infact his eyes were half closed,we later found out that the snake must have spat into his eyes,i was so scared,puppy has not barked or stood up since,i tried google but there was no solution for dogs.. i dnt want anything to happen to puppy,someone said he could get blind,i dnt want him to be blind
pls anybody that has a solution should pls notify me.. if u are a guest and u have a solution but u feel u cant create an account here on nairaland just to notify me.. pls do,he may be just a mere dog but he means a lot,God bless you
[/b]
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by olumig(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
See a VET like yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its a pity I never experienced such to know what 1st aid to apply

1 Like

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its a pity I never experienced such to know what 1st aid to apply,

1 Like

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
olumig:
See a VET like yesterday.
Exactly u need to have seen the vets like yesterday cos snakes venom is too dangerous to let stay long on an animalor human without quick intervention of an expert.

2 Likes

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by DidiLove1: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
You should have your vet's number on speed dial if that dog means a lot to you as you say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by patrickrose(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

Exactly u need to have seen the vets like yesterday cos snakes venom is too dangerous to let stay long on an animalor human without quick intervention of an expert.
instead of wasting time looking for solutions online I will suggest u take ur puppy to see a professional which is a Vert. pls I know u love ur puppy so go see a vert .. this is an emergency so pls respond to it like one

1 Like

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by oluomoadebayo: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
VET!!!

1 Like

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
patrickrose:
instead of wasting time looking for solutions online I will suggest u take ur puppy to see a professional which is a Vert. pls I know u love ur puppy so go see a vert .. this is an emergency so pls respond to it like one
puppy is an aggresive dog.. we cnt take him to a vet
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

Thanks.. we're still looking for a expert... the vet at our area suggested cleaning his eyes with a cotton wool soaked in salty water..
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by drgbaks(f): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
hoyinkansola:
Thanks.. we're still looking for a expert... the vet at our area suggested cleaning his eyes with a cotton wool soaked in salty water..

Where do you reside? There are mobile vets that provide home services. If you feel your dog is too aggressive to go see a vet, then ask a vet to come around but be ready to pay for home services. Please do so immediately because dogs die from snakebites all the time. Please also scrutinize your Puppy's body to be sure he wasnt bitten by the said snake.
As an aside, since you do not take your dog to the vet i wonder how he gets his annual booster vaccinations updated?
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2014
hoyinkansola:
huh?!! so u think all vets don't know how to deal with aggressive dogs?! my friend take dat dog to a vet b4 u av yourself to blame! angry
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by lahit14(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2014
booqee:
huh?!! so u think all vets don't know how to deal with aggressive dogs?! my friend take dat dog to a vet b4 u av yourself to blame! angry

Lol, the guy's funny ooo, tot he just said puppy's eyes doesn't evn open much n it can't evn stnd, whr he wan com get power frm.

1 Like

Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by DidiLove1: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
hoyinkansola:

Now i know you just opened this thread for the fun of it. Don't even think you own a dog.
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
DidiLove1:

Now i know you just opened this thread for the fun of it. Don't even think you own a dog.
i'm not a little child that plays pranks on people..
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Call your Vet doc to come check on it at your place ASAP
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hariyorh:
Call your Vet doc to come check on it at your place ASAP
one of our chruch members introduced my dad to a vet.. the vet gave him an injection to either inject the dog or its food.. i'm really happy that since he ate the food his eyes is getting better..
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
puppy is getting better oh,it was out of fear i opened this thread i want to thank everybody that has adviced me in one way or the other. God'll bless u abundantly..
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
hoyinkansola:
one of our chruch members introduced my dad to a vet.. the vet gave him an injection to either inject the dog or its food.. i'm really happy that since he ate the food his eyes is getting better..
Good to know you are happy now dear
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by xanadu101(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
can u let us see the pictures of Puppy?
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2014
xanadu101:
can u let us see the pictures of Puppy?
yes....sure
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by rocean: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2014
This is educative
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Prodeegee(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
A snake once spat in my friend's dog eye. Looks like dogs are immune to spit in the eyez, cos days after. After a lot of mucus cme out of the eyez, she got better. Aren't dogs just wonderful? Bigups to "puppy" hoyinkansola . Buy him chicken and tell him its from me.
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Prodeegee:
A snake once spat in my friend's dog eye. Looks like dogs are immune to spit in the eyez, cos days after. After a lot of mucus cme out of the eyez, she got better. Aren't dogs just wonderful? Bigups to "puppy" hoyinkansola . Buy him chicken and tell him its from me.
yeah.. wonderful!..i was so scared wen my frnd told me he could get blind,...tnk God its past now....nd lol,i'd rather buy him turkey... nd tell him it frm u.. smiley
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Prodeegee(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
hoyinkansola:
yeah.. wonderful!..i was so scared wen my frnd told me he could get blind,...tnk God its past now....nd lol,i'd rather buy him turkey... nd tell him it frm u.. smiley

Anyone he likes. Hez a life saver. Nevr heard of dogs going blind from snake's saliva tho.
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Prodeegee:

Anyone he likes. Hez a life saver. Nevr heard of dogs going blind from snake's saliva tho.
me too
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Prodeegee(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
hoyinkansola:
me too
u don't need to hear, ure a living witness smiley
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by decode55(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2014
change the title of the thread to: [size=25pt] PUPPY the Super Dog smiley [/size]
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Prodeegee(m): 1:01am On Nov 29, 2014
decode55:
change the title of the thread to: [size=25pt] PUPPY the Super Dog smiley [/size]

I see yhu dominic
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by decode55(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Prodeegee:

I see yhu dominic

I see you too bro smiley
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Ermm, hope ur compound and surroundings is safe now, hate hearing snake stories of midnight.
Re: Puppy Needs Ur Help by Prodeegee(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Bossforeva:
Ermm, hope ur compound and surroundings is safe now, hate hearing snake stories of midnight.

So u cnt wake up in d middle of d nyt to see a snake curled besyd you and kill it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Male Gsd Puppy Is Not Growing Fast And Am Feed Him Well / 15months old male/Female Rottweiler still available. Lagos Environs..pic!! / Help My Female GSD Is Refusing To Mate. What Sgould I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.