Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers (4833 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Boy Looks Dapper Rocking "Agbada" (Photo) / Photos: Wizkid's Son Rocking Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by mimiejacobz(f): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Rilly luvn this trend

2 Likes

Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by mimiejacobz(f): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
More pics

Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by solotutu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is that you? smiley

VOTE JENNIMMA FOR Ms Nairaland
___________________^_____________________

1 Like

Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by chukxie(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sweet! I love the lady in pink and the one in the leopard dot dress and black suit. They both look professional, classy, appealing and elegant all rolled up in one...!
Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by mimiejacobz(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
chukxie:
Sweet! I love the lady in pink and the one in the leopard dot dress and black suit. They both look professional, classy, appealing and elegant all rolled up in one...!

Ya d lady on leopard dot dress is classy,Neva imagined sneakers could be rocked dt way
Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by Upaka(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dats hot.....i love diz
Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2014
Nice. Nice. Nice. Fashion is Power. I love fashion.
Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is cool, i Only wear Sneakers on leggings or skinny's but now, i am inspired to try it on a dress.

Hope i don't look like an Idiot.
Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by elizagh: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Some really nice shoes you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. Pay on delivery
Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by mimiejacobz(f): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
mimiejacobz:
Rilly luvn this trend

Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by irenebarbie(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
call 09092126516 to get all types of sneakers. home delivery available nationwide

Re: Different Ways Of Rocking Sneakers by awule: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Recipe On How To Formulate An Effective Snow White Cream / Types Of Female Body Shapes We Have / Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.