Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal (35694 Views)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by ajaopopo: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
I hv experience on this thread. So getting pregnancy b4 weeding in dis days,is very important be cos lady's of nw ate day's hv spoil there womb only looking 4 d unfortunate guy as escape goat.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, i wouldn't mind being single for the rest of my life. Marriage ain't a do or die affair.
lol.. No mind me jare. That stuff's rampant here in calabar.. Most times the woman is 2 months gone by the time they tie the knot.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Misogynist2014(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:
Ok. This is a hotly debated issue....
I'm sure the guys will bash me.

There seems to a growing trend.... Guys saying their women are to pregnant before proposal or any marriage rite. I condemned a guy's stance on this and thought I'd be supported. But I was surprised. Even women took sides with the guy! It was shocking!

And guys, what's the reason behind this assertion??

So what do you think??
Should a lady get pregnant before she gets proposed to or should she walk out of the relationship??

Yes! For bonding, to know if you are sexually compartible, to know if you are both fertile. Moses only said the man should pay bride price, and marry her.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BreezyRita(f): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
doskie:

Please what is the meaning of mbok in english?
I won't argue.
I like you so much
Mmmuaah! Xoxosmiley
Mbok is please embarassed smiley
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Misogynist2014(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
ajaopopo:
I hv experience on this thread. So getting pregnancy b4 weeding in dis days,is very important be cos lady's of nw ate day's hv spoil there womb only looking 4 d unfortunate guy as escape goat.
It is also right for u 2 do a DNA test, to know if the child is yours, even if u are married cos women are full of deciet.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
jossi994:
lol.. No mind me jare. That stuff's rampant here in calabar.. Most times the woman is 2 months gone by the time they tie the knot.
Calabar is a freezone.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Sleeksylvia(f): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=whysquare4real post=27860678]A friend of mine is regretting not getting his wife pregnant before marriage. D wife is yet to get pregnant and it is becoming a source of worry to d whole family. Though I told him to keep faith in God Almighty.[/quote
Do u knw if the problm is from the man? Let them go for medical investigations before blaming his wife
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by 100Whykay(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pregnancy before proposal is wrong. It's UnAfrican and not biblical
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by baruten67(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
because of those bad people that will not be happy for their marriage so theu do everything no to get pregnant that is why guys are prefers that
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by winie(f): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Yes.... In this era, saving yourself could be good....
But guys also like to ascertain that the babe is good in bed too......
I know Biblically this shouldn't even be debated buh let's get real.
Getting real is avoiding hell, where all fornicators and every workers of iniquity end up. This is what Jesus came to save us from.
GOD forbid that we should continue in sin for grace to abound. Believe me if you value what you have in Christ, and of course your salvation, you will run from fornication. Its a destroyer of destiny. Let get real, heaven I real, so is hell. Peace

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

sweetee, it's only God that gives children - whether before /after marriage.

___ she could get pregnant, have a miscarriage and not take in, in years.
___she could have that particular child, and not conceive another in years to come.
___she could have that particular child - and have many more...then the guy feels he is smart.

Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honour among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

but in all, if it happens that the woman is pregnant, and they plan on getting married. They should ask God to forgive them(for the sin of fornication)
Please don't ever, abort the child.

Nice 1
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by doskie(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Mbok is please embarassed smiley
Okay please I don't know the correct pronunciation. I almost called it Uduak just now. Can you tell me over the phone the right way to call it? Thanks
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by masciv: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
oliverdon:
Biblically is wrong but un dis nature we are now i support it bc most marriage dis days now after all d waste of money no show for child,now who is at lost?

You can't possibly be a Christian. Really Biblically it's wrong but you support it What a shame!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BreezyRita(f): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
doskie:

Okay please I don't know the correct pronunciation. I almost called it Uduak just now. Can you tell me over the phone the right way to call it? Thanks
Can't.... (Stylishly wanting to call grin cheesy)
Neways, no derailing tongue
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by ayo4dworld(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
oliverdon:
Biblically is wrong but un dis nature we are now i support it bc most marriage dis days now after all d waste of money no show for child,now who is at lost?
what if she lost that pregnancy after marriage and could'nt get pregnant eventually. It's a sin and we shouldn't encourage it at all. Children are God's heritage and can only be given by God. She getting pregnant before marriage doesn't guarantee her bearing child for you. Sin is a sin. Virginity is dignity, the pride of a woman is her body, the day she give her body to that guy she could't resist before marriage. From that day onward she looses respect and honour from such guys. So ladies be careful... Fornication is a sin and God detests it. Never engage in it, if you have been engaging in it, desists from it and don't fornicate anymore. It is well with you God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by prettymina(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Getting pregnant before proposing is not a big deal..if u love ur man or ur woman for real u will not see her a cheap bag wen she gets pregnant. That is when u should show her the love u hav never showed before#talking from expirience#
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by bokoarerams: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
yeah, its a grown trend these days. It is so wrong. Its a no no for me. I can't and i won't do it.
how old are u? Hope u are still a virgin and not having sex, if ur answer is no, don't say it cannot happen to u. A good guy is a good guy, in or out of marriage, same with a bad guy, so not having sex before marriage is not a a guaranty dat ur marriage will be blissful. Looking for a guy who will be a good father should be ur priority.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by sleekman(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Even in Bible times, marriage was marriage! You don't just live in a man's house cos you've agreed. No! There were certain procedures. Say the wedding is not necessary but there has to be parental blessings (traditional) and pastoral or priestly blessings (church wedding).......

Even a prostitute can be a wife! No one is to judge..
You're kinda biased here. Women commit abortions. Men get them pregnant and ok the abortion.. That's for another day sha......

As a man, you may have gotten a lady pregnant, suggested or enforced abortion...... Dumped that lady, moved to another. One probably more wifely. undecided. You've decided to marry her but you wanna ensure she'll be able to bear kids cos your conscience is haunting you... ...
You are playing God!

We hardly see a case of impotent men being questioned or tested here in Naija. Its always the women getting tested.....
#Get pregnant or remain single!

For the impotent guys, they're like; I can get another woman pregnant. You're not ok, leave!
Perhaps u need 2 read d books of chronicles & numbers well. The reason 4 bride price was 2 moreorless ceremonially thank d brides parents 4 growing ur bride. In situations where a lady agreed 2 go with a man without d consent of her family, did that stop her from being a wife? A man will leave his father and mother and clinge 2 his wife. Even in d old testament, when a man raped a woman she was given 2d man after paying 50shekels of silver and if he refused 2 make her his wife, he was 2b stoned 2 death or make full restitution as deemed fit by her family. One reason d hebrews encouraged marriage was 2 help d family vouch 4d bride they supposedly groomed. Need I go far?
What is marriage? Marriage is d legal union of a man and a woman. If a man and a woman decides 2 head 2 court 2 get married without d consent of their families they are married. But I tell u, God destined it that d minute u have carnal knowledge of a virgin, that woman is 2 remain with u 4ever. In d west what do u have now? U have a system that's trying 2 protect women in civil unions by giving the rights. 10year civil unions equals d benefit of marriage, in other words they are man and wife. Meanwhile God's original plan was a man and virgin woman that decides 2do d act are married b4 him.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Agbalanze(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
She shouldnt get pregnant.... Its called fornication....

Is it that she shouldnt get pregnant or there should be no premarital s*x?
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by sleekman(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Even in Bible times, marriage was marriage! You don't just live in a man's house cos you've agreed. No! There were certain procedures. Say the wedding is not necessary but there has to be parental blessings (traditional) and pastoral or priestly blessings (church wedding).......

Even a prostitute can be a wife! No one is to judge..
You're kinda biased here. Women commit abortions. Men get them pregnant and ok the abortion.. That's for another day sha......

As a man, you may have gotten a lady pregnant, suggested or enforced abortion...... Dumped that lady, moved to another. One probably more wifely. undecided. You've decided to marry her but you wanna ensure she'll be able to bear kids cos your conscience is haunting you... ...
You are playing God!

We hardly see a case of impotent men being questioned or tested here in Naija. Its always the women getting tested.....
#Get pregnant or remain single!

For the impotent guys, they're like; I can get another woman pregnant. You're not ok, leave!
U know rereading ur post again made me wonder who is actually biased. Are u saying that there aren't women who aren't insistent on doing d deed or even taking in 2 ascertain whether their man is good in bed or potent? The thing is a woman doesn't have 2 say it she just puts d machinery in motion and trust d 3rd leg 2 follow. Shikena!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Agbalanze:

Is it that she shouldnt get pregnant or there should be no premarital s*x?
all ov the above bro.....
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by femmysin(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt] ђęlpş ţo ŗędųçę ţђįş āŋŋoyįŋg bįll çāllęd bride-price angry [/size]

Yea u rite jare padi mi
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Laredojohn(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
I do not concur with that point, and it shouldn't be. Some give excuses to test if the gal is fruitful, that's a very big lie, what if she does and she losses the baby after marriage and remain for many years before child bearing , those that mean she isn't fruitful, gals do not be deceived, it's not love, it's rather taking you cheap and for granted.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by doskie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Can't.... (Stylishly wanting to call grin cheesy)
Neways, no derailing tongue
No oh! Why are you lying on my head na?
Okay lemme call you to explain my self.
Okay this is how it is: I send you credit, and my number, you hide your number, call, pronounce it, and end the call. Deal?
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BreezyRita(f): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
doskie:

No oh! Why are you lying on my head na?
Okay lemme call you to explain my self.
Okay this is how it is: I send you credit, and my number, you hide your number, call, pronounce it, and end the call. Deal?

Lol....... Pleaseeeee!
All that trouble? Just for 'Mbok'?
It rhymes with cheebok...
Try it. Maybe I'll teach you lera smiley

*modified*

#No derailing #
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by doskie(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Lol....... Pleaseeeee!
All that trouble? Just for 'Mbok'?
It rhymes with cheebok...
Try it. Maybe I'll teach you lera smiley

*modified*

#No derailing #
Okay please what's the meaning of uduak and imeabasi?
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BreezyRita(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
doskie:

Okay please what's the meaning of uduak and imeabasi?
Seriously? No derailing!!!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by doskie(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Seriously? No derailing!!!
Pleaaassssseee! Mboooooooook! Mbok mbok! Biko mbok
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
bokoarerams:
how old are u? Hope u are still a virgin and not having sex, if ur answer is no, don't say it cannot happen to u. A good guy is a good guy, in or out of marriage, same with a bad guy, so not having sex before marriage is not a a guaranty dat ur marriage will be blissful. Looking for a guy who will be a good father should be ur priority.
A good guy is a good guy, and a good husband should marry you properly. Its a pity we all acknowledge abominable acts. I'm an igbo woman, and i respect my culture and traditions, its an abomination to marry a woman with child in my place, even if you insist, she must put to bed before they can collect her bride price. It doesn't even show decency, its a disgrace. Its also a sin in the sight of God, how can you join a man, a woman and their child together in holy matrimony? That's why there's a high rate of insects going on in our time. Know the type of woman you're getting married to, most of you men are the reasons why many women are without wombs, you want a virgin? Learn to keep every girl you come across untouched. Like i posted earlier, i will never marry with pregnancy, if all men want it that way, i don't mind being single.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
All join...
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by mzhorlah(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
WTF So Africans still have this notion of test your wife,make sure she gets pregnant for Ɣou b4 u marry her.??

Look at a situation where the wife gets pregnant b4 marriage,after marriage,she had a miscarriage and she couldn't give birth anylonger. .......what will yu say to that

Why try to work smarter than Godin my own opinion being pregnant b4 marriage is a sin
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by ewizard1: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
major466:
Getting pregnant before before marriage is like dghjgjhjl

... Riding a new car in a pool of mud before buying it from the car dealer.
The bolded doesnt proof anything... Pay the Car dealer then the car wouldnt move a mile before developing hiccups!!! undecided undecided undecided

Somethings are just better done/not done!!!

Goodluck to who it pleases!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.