Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal (35674 Views)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by hippyzuki(f): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Olaone1:
girls can lie, ehnn undecided undecided

More than 50% get pregnant before marriage. So, all these girls angels on NL, are you from another planet ni?

Haaaaa! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
. My brother don't mind them after them don abort 10x de want to do white wedding and wear white gown n b jumping up an down taking Selfie. U way de f**k b4 marriage n that girl way carry belle do wedding no difference oo...
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
hippyzuki:
. My sister I don't need a companion only I also need a baby making factory.

Then this is a good deal for you but what if the guy wants to father his child? grin
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by hippyzuki(f): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
andromida:

Then this is a good deal for you but what if the guy wants to father his child? grin
. A man that wants to father his child we no go them na... u don't just go opening ya leg 4 any body. he hs got to b responsible too. Let's b honest babe it is very risky. Too risky. Thts y I'd say no sex b4 marriage na dat way sure pass o
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nursy:
Getting pregnant b4 wedding is common in the southwest to prove ur fertility kind of.

I have a friend co-habiting with her fiance to get pregnant b4 their wedding and another one is getting married this december cos she's pregnant.

Its their choice jare....
. . . . . . . . Show me your friends, and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!!!!!!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
hippyzuki:
. A man that wants to father his child we no go them na... u don't just go opening ya leg 4 any body. he hs got to b responsible too. Let's b honest babe it is very risky. Too risky. Thts y I'd say no sex b4 marriage na dat way sure pass o

I didn't get you before now i do. Very risky if things change you'll be left with the short end of the stick not a good deal at all.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nursy(f): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
modelmike7:
. . . . . . . . Show me your friends, and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!!!!!!
hehehehehe.... That one concern you o bros... Thank God I'm not dating a man from that side tongue....
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nursy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
My dear just make the best choice
Godiloveu:

well, I want. to agree with u on this
the Guy am dating ( sexing) he didn't actually say it but to me is like he wants ",d pregnancy ist b4 anytin. He is rm d southwest. And am seriously considering d move but am scare of him refusing to marry me after then. also, we dont c often becos of d distance of our places.

And I think I might lose him if I dont.

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by willorie(f): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
LaurelP:
But ladies also like to taste d guy's abilities in d bedroom, ie if he's a "real man". Though u won't say it outright, you make sure u seduce d guy into d act!

Yeah cheesy
I won't lie
Though l have one that gives me wat l want tongue
But if l was to be married a virgin
Believe me, l'd find a way to get to know if he'll
be able to make me feel like a woman
No kidding!
Married for a lifetime, na play be dat?
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by willorie(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cutehector4u:
She shouldnt get pregnant.... Its called fornication....

U be virgin? angry angry
Abi u wan tell me say as u dey so u no dey
fornicate?
For dis era?
or na "pregnancy before marriage" wan make u
sabi the word "FORNICATION"
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2014
willorie:

U be virgin? angry angry
Abi u wan tell me say as u dey so u no dey
fornicate?
For dis era?
or na "pregnancy before marriage" wan make u
sabi the word "FORNICATION"
hmmm... Lord, pls have mercy on ur children, amen..do not let dem go astray but in ur mercies, grant them the grace to always be chaste, to obey ur commandments and to do wat is pleasing unto you amen..
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by cowgirl9090: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt] ђęlpş ţo ŗędųçę ţђįş āŋŋoyįŋg bįll çāllęd bride-price angry [/size]

nice thought from a criminal mind cheesy paying the pride price is something that must be done to show that the woman is now yours or you may just wake up one day and your wife and child are gone to another mans home who was the first to pay her pride price ;P. but I know that the pride price will fall drastically even giving you enough room to price to your satisfaction because you now have the final say...if you decide not to marry their daughter because the pride price is high its to there own detriment.
it takes two to tango and i believe the lady In question allowed it to happen so shikinà
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by domwas2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
For me now I can't take the risk... She just have †o take in first if not fine your way because I dnt want a companion but a family period

Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.