Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda (32541 Views)

Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Negative Effects Of Dangote Cement Price's Reduction / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by ducii: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2014
mfm04622:

They won't be able to come back! There is what is called entry barrier. Apart from entry barrier, competitors now know Dangote can play dirty. They know if they come back, he will still send them away by lowering price. So why would they waste their money?

You are funny, it is a business world everybody plays dirty. mean while don't forget that Lafarge Wapco were the first people to reduce cement Prices. They reduced it from N1,600 to N1,400, Dangote followed and reduced it to N1,350, before this other reduction now. It is a price war it has been ongoing since the beginning of the year. GO and buy cement and stop complaining it has nothing to do with politics.
Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by laykhorn(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2014
InglishTeechar:

May the maker and the ruler of the universe subject you and your generation to eternal suffering, may you and your family see and feel pain all the rest of your lives, may you and your generation and the generation yet unborn never find joy and fulfilment from now and forever. As i rain this curse on you and your generation this morning, may no mortal born of a woman be able to reverse it for eternity. Amen. It is signed and sealed.

you see!!! This morning I am too happy to start another rubbish with you. I just read your silly message with ultimate relaxation. I didnt feel anything bad about it. No hard feelings at all. And I feel sorry for that. Afterall everything is for you else you want to rebuke your godforsaken soul yourself. Martin Luther King Jnr once said that "Darkness can not drive out darkness, only light can do that; Hatred can not drive out hatred, only Love would do that".
As the gentleman that I am, I am stretching this warm and harmless request to be a friend or maybe just let it go... I will be expecting your reply?
Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by laykhorn(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
InglishTeechar:

If you want peace I AM COOL WITH THAT,

If you want war I AM GOOD AT THAT.

peace or war, I CHOOSE BOTH.

LOL! I am the peaceful type but If someone gets on my nerve, I'm get highly-strung. I'm sorry for that but you hit first you know. we shouldn't be taking polithiefians palava into our personal lifes. I hate curses... Abeg! Rebuke your curse.
Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by ducii: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2014
InglishTeechar:

K...i rebuke my curse, am sorry about that...we are cool now.

Nice 1 let peace reign
Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by laykhorn(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
InglishTeechar:

K...i rebuke my curse, am sorry about that...we are cool now.
I also take back my words... Sure we cool now. See ya later.
Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by ducii: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2014
InglishTeechar:

We go like taste ur blood wether e sweet self.

See mumu
Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by bode4real(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2014
So ao much iis d cement now? 1750. Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.