Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online (2194 Views)

Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr / Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. / Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Making money on the internet is as sure and real as you waking up tomorrow and being sure that the sun will rise from the East and set in the West. But unfortunately more than 95% of people who try to make money online don’t. They actually lose money!

It all boils down to where you started from as a newbie. Who did you or who are you learning from? Do you update yourself regularly to know what’s working now and not what worked 6 months ago? That’s very important if you want to make serious money online. Many Nigerians will keep on struggling because they’re not willing to pay the right people to teach them. We so much have this freebie and benefit mentality that we think those making it owe it to us to teach us what they know for free. Friend, people making 6, 7 or 8 figures in dollars know something you don’t know, pay them heavily so they teach you and save yourself years of frustration and stagnation.

That’s why I pay heavily to attend live events to learn from and network with the best minds in the internet marketing and home business industry. I’m attending 2 live events in London: Traffic Millionaires Summit, 21st – 23rd November at MILLENNIUM GLOUCESTER HOTEL LONDON KENSINGTON 4-18 Harrington Gardens, London. SW7 4LH and the second, The Home Business Summit, 5th – 7th December at Millenium & Copthorne Hotels, Chelsea Football Club, Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London SW6 1HS. I no be Chelsea fan o!

If you know people in this industry like Mike Dillard, Matt Lloyd, Shaqir Hussyin, Lube Garcia, Andre Chaperon etc. Those are the guys whose brains I’m going to drain over two weekends in London. And you think I’m going to come back the same? Nada!

So what’s the single biggest newbie internet marketer mistake and how do you avoid it?

97% of people trying to make money online suffer from this thing called "Shiny Object Syndrome" or the “Next Big Thing” - They would basically buy every damn thing that came out in the marketplace by those pesky gurus...

They then become overwhelmed, frustrated, confused and damn right pissed off with very little results to show for their efforts online... Does that describe you?

How do you avoid it? Identify the right person(s) to learn from and stick with what you're doing until you succeed. Jumping from one shiny object to the other isn't the way forward.

What I’ve just told you is the whole truth and is practically demonstrated in the chat I had yesterday on facebook with the a guy I’ve known more than 2 years now who hasn’t made anything work for him. He’s always asking me if there’s any new opportunity. Read below my conversation and advice to him and do what is right.

I’ll be entering Abuja this week from Adamawa state my base to process my Visa for the events. If you’re from that axis and you seriously need to discus this internet marketing thing with me and how you can start your own profitable biz, I can arrange to meet with you in my friend’s office in Nyanya axis of Abuja.

If you have the money to spend on your education and you’re not expecting magic but are willing to learn what is needful to build a real online business, get in teach with me – 08063306838.

N.B: Will attach the facebook chat later as my network is poor and the facebook page is yet to open. (Modified: Facebook chat added but can't be read. How can I make it more legible?)

Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by seromezy: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Don't let me call you a jobless goat. Infact e be like say u don mad before, or u go soon mad.

1 Like

Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
seromezy:
Don't let me call you a jobless goat. Infact e be like say u don mad before, or u go soon mad.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
seromezy:

This comment is totally uncalled for. You can't sell stupidity, so stop advertising it.

4 Likes

Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2014
hahn:

This comment is totally uncalled for. You can't sell stupidity, so stop advertising it.
Thank you my brother for your observation. Only time will tell who the jobless goat and mad person is on this thread. I have not even finished uploading my supporting materials cos I'm running up and down making my travel plans to Abuja. I'll update this post once I get to Abuja. I thought a sensible person would just look up these venues and dates to verify if such events are even holding in the first place before spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by IdJack(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2014
thanks for the info...I am following your post
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
IdJack:
thanks for the info...I am following your post

You're welcome. I hope you're going to benefit from me as you follow.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by gistsky: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
So Mathias, when ll u start teachin us or me d simplest online business?
Jst d beginners level.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
gistsky:
So Mathias, when ll u start teachin us or me d simplest online business?
Jst d beginners level.

I'll start teaching you as soon as you're ready even if it's now!
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by gistsky: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
neksummi:

I'll start teaching you as soon as you're ready even if it's now!
I'm ready pls go ahead.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
gistsky:

I'm ready pls go ahead.
Ok. I've actually taught some of what I'm about to teach u on other threads but let me repeat it here for your benefit.

There are 3 extremely important things you really need to have in order to make great money over the web:

1. The first thing you will need is a product with high quality and valuable information, directly satisfying the exact needs of the potential buyers.

2. The second thing you need is an attractive, well written and good converting sales page and can perfectly fit to your high quality product.

3. Finally, you will surely need a high converting sales funnel that will skyrocket your business for sure:
a. High converting squeeze page to build your list
b. High quality free report, promoting your main product
c. Follow up emails that will be used to promote your main product
d. A well-organized Minisite where you can be able to deliver the product to the buyers, show your contact information and offer some advertising materials for people to promote your product.

How do you fit all these components together? Enroll into a well organized course that's going to put you through. You must't use me as your trainer but whatever you do, don't do it all by yourself 'cos you're going to get burnt.

Do your due diligence and get a very good coach. Then stick with him for a while closing your ears to other gurus who are going to be a distraction to you at this time no matter how good they are.

Did this make sense? Let me have your feedback.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by gistsky: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
neksummi:
Ok. I've actually taught some of what I'm about to teach u on other threads but let me repeat it here for your benefit.

There are 3 extremely important things you really need to have in order to make great money over the web:

1. The first thing you will need is a product with high quality and valuable information, directly satisfying the exact needs of the potential buyers.

2. The second thing you need is an attractive, well written and good converting sales page and can perfectly fit to your high quality product.

3. Finally, you will surely need a high converting sales funnel that will skyrocket your business for sure:
d. A well-organized Minisite where you can be able to deliver the product to the buyers, show your contact information and offer some advertising materials for people to promote your product.

How do you fit all these components together? Enroll into a well organized course that's going to put you through. You must't use me as your trainer but whatever you do, don't do it all by yourself 'cos you're going to get burnt.

Do your due diligence and get a very good coach. Then stick with him for a while closing your ears to other gurus who are going to be a distraction to you at this time no matter how good they are.

Yes mayb, but complex already n confusing.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by infogenius(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
neksummi:

sorry oh, I beg to differ, u don't' need a product to start with.,U need to find a genuine need in the marketplace.
This ensures that u already have a starving crowd to meet their needs even b4 u get a product.
Next u create or get a product of good quality to meet that need. This is an approach proven to work and make plenty money.
If u start by getting a product u will likely fail (this is 99% guaranteed)

1 Like

Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice thread!
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2014
infogenius:

sorry oh, I beg to differ, u don't' need a product to start with.,U need to find a genuine need in the marketplace.
This ensures that u already have a starving crowd to meet their needs even b4 u get a product.
Next u create or get a product of good quality to meet that need. This is an approach proven to work and make plenty money.
If u start by getting a product u will likely fail (this is 99% guaranteed)
Please read that number one again. Then read your post and tell me what the difference is.

I didn't say just go out and create or promote any product you think will sell but get a product that meets people's specific needs.

Isn't that not what number one means biko?
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2014
gistsky:

Yes mayb, but complex already n confusing.
Seriously? Anyway, every new thing always appears complex and let me be very frank with you, this IM thing can be very overwhelming. That was why I advised that once you find a very good coach, forget other gurus for a while.

And if you can afford it, attend live events where you can learn from and network with the top guys in the industry. Believe me there are things they know that makes them earn 6, 7 and 8 figures in dollars that you do not know.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by infogenius(m): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2014
neksummi:
Please read that number one again. Then read your post and tell me what the difference is.

I didn't say just go out and create or promote any product you think will sell but get a product that meets people's specific needs.

Isn't that not what number one means biko?

Common on,This what you wrote and I have read it again.

neksummi:

Every product you see or that is created today is there to satisfy the direct needs of people.

Scenario 1; Let's look at it this way, I pick up your hot product to sell and make commissions and I decide to sell to people to make some money and meet the needs of those that want to earn money online. I will make Little impact my friend.

Scenario 2; If i sensibly take out time to really find out a specific need of this group of market firsthand, it is very possible that your product might not meet these needs.
example :Your product addresses y people do not make money online and how they can start making money online and your product elaborates on these essential elements you wrote here

neksummi:

I decide to do proper research, In my research I may discover that Many folks may have known all these and are doing them and are not making money.But in the course of my research, i now discovered that these people are not making money because they

1. Do not know how make readers open their mails to read their follow-ups
2. They do not have persuasion techniques to actually convert words into money
3. It is not just to write mails and send after spending good money on traffic but knowing how to indoctrinate their readers.

With these facts, I will do well, make more money and get better grip of my audience if I provide products that meets these set of specific needs.

Friend, there is a big difference in what you wrote here ......

neksummi:

...... and what I wrote here

infogenius: u don't' need a product to start with.,U need to find a genuine need in the marketplace.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

May be u should have written it out better for clarity so that people will get the information correctly.
Everyone that read that post will want to look for a hot selling product that meets a exact need instead of finding what these needs are before looking for a product

Eventually we may be saying the same thing but it does not seem so for clarity sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2014
@infogenius, thanks for all the argument. I absolutely don't think we're saying different things. But I thank you for your contribution all the same.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 4:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Anybody in Abuja who wants to meet me? You can get in touch.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by infogenius(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
neksummi:
@infogenius, thanks for all the argument. I absolutely don't think we're saying different things. But I thank you for your contribution all the same.

Who is arguing? I am only trying to make your post clear.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
infogenius:

Who is arguing? I am only trying to make your post clear.

All right. Thanks for your help. I appreciate.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Things are moving according to plans. My visa appointment is tomorrow.

By the way if you have questions you want me to answer, drop them here and I'll be glad to answer them.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by wisdompraise(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
seromezy:

Guy this your comment is a very bad one, I didn't see any reason for the insult. Even though is generally acknowledged fact that NairaLanders are busy looking for people to eat their money in the name of online business, but that is not enough reason for this kind of comment. Please do not do this again.
Re: Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
wisdompraise:

Guy this your comment is a very bad one, I didn't see any reason for the insult. Even though is generally acknowledged fact that NairaLanders are busy looking for people to eat their money in the name of online business, but that is not enough reason for this kind of comment. Please do not do this again.

Thanks @wisdompraise. For me I think it is even easier to make money the right way than trying to rob people of their hard earned money.

Submitted my application yesterday, awaiting the result. Hope they grant me the visa.

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D / I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients / Amazing Smart Wrist Watch Everybody Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.