Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?if They Ask You Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?if They Ask You Too (812 Views)

Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / Is It Alright For A 10 Years Old Child To Be In J S S 3? / Parents Pay Bribe For Children’s Admission To Eton- Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?if They Ask You Too by kurajordan(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was listening on radio where people called to in air their views on paying bribes so that their kids can pass. One lady say its a sin against God and its not right. Then another pastor say that's corruption. But most parents said they would do it. There are situations of special centres and some private/government schools even organise these centres with the supervisors involved themselves.
So would you pay bribe for your child to pass his or her examinations?
Re: Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?if They Ask You Too by kestolove95(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
if I dont pay oda parent will pay for dia children..nd dey will pass nd my child will fail..its not base on credibilty anymore..

1 Like

Re: Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?if They Ask You Too by Calderal(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why i no go do ham? If i no do ham gan na sin.....heaven help dos we help demsef na....na nigeria we dy ....all dos leaders gan don do runx for past
Re: Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?if They Ask You Too by STENON(f): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
As Long as I'v prepared/studied hard for my past exams, and still preparing and studying very hard for my forthcoming exams.....
I wont and I can never pay any single kobo for any child for exam malpractise....

You have to study very hard in order to succeed in life.

You will never value what you dnt suffer for.

One thing I knw is that
Failure is not a sin.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ruth First Educational Trust Africa Scholarships 2015 / Which Group Do You Fall Under ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.