Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness (30728 Views)

5 Reasons To Buy Android Phone Over Apple Iphone And Windows Smartphone / Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Candyrain(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
WinkWrld:
Removing Apple Bill-board or whatever is either politics or mere stupidity. How long will it take the world to accept the fact that being gay is natural. Maybe its just another wonder yet to be discovered.
Are you high on something? What makes being gay natural?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
@CityNG, what's your stance on iincest? Should it be legal or illegal?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
For my part, I hate these Russians because they're always ugly looking, short and mostly fat. Don't know why they're champions at segregation and racism . They're so goddamn awful!
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by drstone1: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
freshness2020:
I just love dat Country!
God bless Vladimir Putin
God bless Russia!

America under Obama is slowly turning to a mess. UP. PUTIN, UP RUssIA. Sometimes it is said that decadence starts from within. WHEN YOU CANNot Master Yourself you are Not FIT to Rule others.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
liljboy:
iphone6?..... u? lie lie. you sell your papa island ?
My bro sold his new iPhone he bought $400 for N40K. He hates gay things like mad.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Ositainklord(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Apple makes the best mobile devices and PCs in the world. The sexual orientation of their CEO does not affect the efficacy of their products. if he didn't come out of the closet you all would still he using a phone made by the company of a gay man.
I watched the iPad air 2 launch before he came out of the closet and his mannerism appeared gay to me even at the Time. Jesus did not come for the saved, he came for the sinners. Jesus did not come for the straight, he came for the gay. so they could be saved. I love women more than anything. so my tolerrance for gay people is nil. but as a christian, I am not allowed to o hate them..instead I hate their acts.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
ferdimako:

My bro sold his new iPhone he bought $400 for N40K. He hates gay thing like mad.
He did? He's a fool!

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Apple fa.g.go.t as..s n.ig.ga!!!

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
fr3do:

And you think everything is about money? No!
There is also values.

Define values..judging someone by his sexual orientation is called what?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by liljboy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
ferdimako:

My bro sold his new iPhone he bought $400 for N40K. He hates gay things like mad.
where do I rank Ur lie?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:
@CityNG, what's your stance on iincest? Should it be legal or illegal?

I am not your elected official so I do not make laws.

Having answered your question, as asinine as it is, let me go further and ask you what your question has to do with the topic being discussed?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 05, 2014
jonsin:

lol guns and as**s protector grin shocked undecided

As in grin grin grin team gay must die. The babe dom kill me finish with laff o grin grin grin
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 05, 2014
QMark:

If a terrorist/an armed robber is chasing me, and at the same time, a gay is also chasing me. If I have one bullet left, I'll rather use it on the gay and get killed by the terrorist.

This is just too much grin grin grin Na so the hatred level be? Naija sha.... grin grin grin
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 05, 2014
Do I like gays= No
Will I still buy iPhone 6 when I do get the money= big yes

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 05, 2014
CityNG:

I am not your elected official so I do not make laws.

Having answered your question, as asinine as it is, let me go further and ask you what your question has to do with the topic being discussed?
You haven't answered the question.

And you don't have to be an elected official to have an opinion, do you? After all, you do have an opinion as to the law on open homosexxuality in Nigeria.

Again, the question is what is your take on iincest? Do you think it should be legal or illegal. Try to show some of the intelligence you're laying claim to. smiley
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by softtouch2(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2014
All you folks that take d.1ck into your mouth, you are in the same category with those who did with as.s, you are all taking it into wrong places. God is watching you all.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by sarutobie(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2014
Chinom:

I don't want to post in anger, but my blood is boiling right now. Being gay is NOT NATURAL. That is what the liberal white man has been trying to shove down our throat. It is a learned, deviant behaviour. If it was ' natural ', there will be no need for Tim Cook to come out and announce it. All major news channels were repeating the news every 30 minutes which clearly indicates that it is an aberration.
I don't have any problem with someone who decides to be gay, but please keep it to yourself. We don't need to know about who you do in the bedroom.
As far as i'm concerned, it's a CHOICE. Most gay and Lesbian people are oversexed baboons. They sleep with the opposite sex if the opportunity presents itself, while claiming to be homosexual. There are even Lesbian women that sleep with dogs. There is a reason it's called a SEXUAL PREFERENCE. It's something you prefer to do. No body is born that way.
isn't it funny that those mugus who claim to be "enlightened" have not bothered to dispute this post? The post shut their mouth and scaly fingers right up!
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

Define values..judging someone by his sexual orientation is called what?

Values is preserving society from bad changes, homosexuality is bad and it's confusion.

People get judged for misdemeanors, why should homosexuality be any different, what is sexual orientation? If you are oriented towards animals and act to that effect, you will get jail time in USA for beastiality.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by idongesit88: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2014
StrongPenis:
Yes that's nice..... I was just contemplating smashing my newly bought IPhone6 against the wall when I saw this thread. Gives me enough reason to go ahead and destroy this phone. I don't wanna have anything to do with gays angry

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

Values is preserving society from bad changes, homosexuality is bad and it's confusion.

People get judged for misdemeanors, why should homosexuality be any different, what is sexual orientation? If you are oriented towards animals and act to that effect, you will get jail time in USA for beastiality.
Homosexuality has been there since time immemorial. It's just that gay people then have little or no means to express there intentions to the larger public. But all that have change now. The advent of internet and more specifically social networks have made things easier without the gays given much away. I'm sure if you are opportuned to get in contact with a real gay guy, not all these prostitutes or paedophiles, who give gays bad name, you may begin to see that gays have alot of values afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Abba999(f): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2014
Chinom:

I don't want to post in anger, but my blood is boiling right now. Being gay is NOT NATURAL. That is what the liberal white man has been trying to shove down our throat. It is a learned, deviant behaviour. If it was ' natural ', there will be no need for Tim Cook to come out and announce it. All major news channels were repeating the news every 30 minutes which clearly indicates that it is an aberration.
I don't have any problem with someone who decides to be gay, but please keep it to yourself. We don't need to know about who you do in the bedroom.
As far as i'm concerned, it's a CHOICE. Most gay and Lesbian people are oversexed baboons. They sleep with the opposite sex if the opportunity presents itself, while claiming to be homosexual. There are even Lesbian women that sleep with dogs. There is a reason it's called a SEXUAL PREFERENCE. It's something you prefer to do. No body is born that way.

Sweetheart, that's what you think.

The world is a mystery. You can't know everything dear.

Am a lesbian! I had ever felt this way from childhood.

What makes Gay stand out is; they love mankind. Their deep love has no bounds- male or female. You don't find such in heterosexuals.
I love men, and equally love my fellow women.

Please don't argue. This is the truth from my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Abba999(f): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2014
stonemind:
wow now m regretting for buying iPhone 6+ I really hate gays

YES, give it to me. cheesy grin kiss
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:

1) You haven't answered the question.

2) And you don't have to be an elected official to have an opinion, do you?

3) After all, you do have an opinion as to the law on open homosexxuality in Nigeria.

4) Again, the question is what is your take on iincest? Do you think it should be legal or illegal.

5) Try to show some of the intelligence you're laying claim to. smiley

1) I did answer the question. You are just not deft enough to decipher it or perhaps because it didn't play into your thinly veiled agenda.

2) My opinion should not matter to you. Again, it is your elected officials opinion that should matter to you.

3) You are mistaken but I understand that you have to create an outlandish assumption to justify your position.

4) I already answered the question. Asking it is bolded letters does;t mean it's going to invoke a different response. I'm immune to antics like that.

5) I never laid claim to any particular level of intelligence. Nairalanders, the astute none juvenile delinquent ones who are travel and learned, will form their own ideas on my level of intelligence based on my character on the forum. I don't blow my own trumpet.

You will save us a lot time if you can just once and for all lash out wildly and incoherently with an attack on my person so we can move on.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2014
Ositainklord:
Apple makes the best mobile devices and PCs in the world. The sexual orientation of their CEO does not affect the efficacy of their products. if he didn't come out of the closet you all would still he using a phone made by the company of a gay man.
I watched the iPad air 2 launch before he came out of the closet and his mannerism appeared gay to me even at the Time. Jesus did not come for the saved, he came for the sinners. Jesus did not come for the straight, he came for the gay. so they could be saved. I love women more than anything. so my tolerrance for gay people is nil. but as a christian, I am not allowed to o hate them..instead I hate their acts.

I liked your post minus all the bible stuff.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2014
plendil:

@bolded, I wonder why peeps not are getting this. Why the f^^k did he have to go announcing his abhorrent sexual orientation? Who asked him??

As revolting as I find its practice, I certainly cannot stop him Tim Cook from doing his "thiing" - If he prefers the shiithole to our lovely damsels , fine. [size=15pt]BUT HE SHOULD KEEP IT TO HIMSELF! DAMMIT!!!!![/size] angry angry angry

He has every god given right to be proud of his sexual orientation as any one else.

The unfortunate issue here is that he has to even discuss that in the first instance. This is where we have failed as humanity, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

when the western media reports terrorism, do they refer to the victims as Infidels?
Or do you expect a pro-russian reporter to refer to the ukrainian separatists as rebels? No! But the CNN and BBC call them rebels.

Journalism can not be as unpolarised as you think.
On this gay issue, its either you are for or against.

Actually some of us don't really care.

I personally don;t care about anyones sexual orientation, it's frankly none of my business and I in fact think that we have sank into a deep abyss of humanity when someone has to declare his sexual orientation.

I am not for or against any particular orientation.

What I am for is supporting any group of people that are being victimized or brutalized.

What I am against is sitting idly while people are attacked or victimized for their sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2014
chilan:

Being gay is not natural. It is anti nature, anti God and anti good conscience. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and even traditional religion all forbids it. My love for Vladimir Putin just sky rocketed. Thank God for Samsung, HP and DELL. I dont need an Apple's device.

It will shock you to learn how many gays work at Samsung, HP and Dell.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Vessi:
IMO the Tim guy made a huge mistake in the first place. For all we care your sexual preference is your personal life and nobody wants you to come out in the open and start telling the wide world who you had sex with, the previous night.
Your sexual life is your personal life and nobody's business, therefore why telling the entire world?

My suspicion is that it was going to be leaked by a newspaper or reporter and it was a PR maneuver to outwit the entity.

It worked brilliantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September / Elephone P7000 3gb RAM Android 5.0 4G Smartphone Discussion Thread / Airtel Nigeria Announced New Ovajara Plan For Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.