Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness (30746 Views)

5 Reasons To Buy Android Phone Over Apple Iphone And Windows Smartphone / Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by liljboy(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2014
ferdimako:

My bro sold his new iPhone he bought $400 for N40K. He hates gay things like mad.
I heard man.u are unbeaten.... Na true
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by liljboy(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2014
ferdimako:

My bro sold his new iPhone he bought $400 for N40K. He hates gay things like mad.
I heard man.u are unbeaten.... Na true?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by sergentAP: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2014
HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE. YOU SHOULD STOP judgmental

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2014
CityNG:

1) I did answer the question. You are just not deft enough to decipher it or perhaps because it didn't play into your thinly veiled agenda.

2) My opinion should not matter to you. Again, it is your elected officials opinion that should matter to you.

3) You are mistaken but I understand that you have to create an outlandish assumption to justify your position.

4) I already answered the question. Asking it is bolded letters does;t mean it's going to invoke a different response. I'm immune to antics like that.

5) I never laid claim to any particular level of intelligence. Nairalanders, the astute none juvenile delinquent ones who are travel and learned, will form their own ideas on my level of intelligence based on my character on the forum. I don't blow my own trumpet.

You will save us a lot time if you can just once and for all lash out wildly and incoherently with an attack on my person so we can move on.
1. You didn't answer the question at all. A straight question should elicit a straight answer. Apparently, you're not deft in the question and answer segment of life.

2. Going by the law of universal law of equality, therefore, neither should the opinion of Russians and Nigeria's numerous anti-gays matter to you. But you already knew that, didn't you? smiley.
2b. It is ludicrous to assume that as a member of society which, by the way, produces these elected officials, I shouldn't concern myself with the opinions of my neighbours. That's either naïve or uninformed.

3. I am mistaken that you have an opinion as to the current gay laws in Nigeria? If this is true, you sholdnt be taken seriously.

4. You have not answered the question. For the record this is the question:what is your(CityNG) opinion on the legality/illegality of iincest. . Of course, you don't have to answer the question if you don't want to but saying that you have when you haven't cast you in a dishonest light. Just saying.

5. Says the man who doesn't blow his own trmpet but alludes that others are or outrightly refers to them as below average intelligence. By the way, pray tell, what is the level of the non-juvenile but not well-travelled members of the nairaland community, sir?

I see you fantasize about wild lash out sessions, I'm not your guy. One would assume that a well-travelled(?) person like yourself would appreciate civil conversation but one would be disappointed. Could it be becase you, yourself have lashed out (in)coherently in this thread? Or is it because you think yourself above correction or God forbid, debate?

It's clear you have to defend your means of livelihood but don't be so conceited as to think that would get priority over anyone else's lifestyle. I assure you, even in the midst of our homophobe as a country, you'll still get to sell enough iPads, iPhones and other iThings that exist. Don't inslt your potential customers they just might have a rethink. smiley
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:

1. You didn't answer the question at all. A straight question should elicit a straight answer. Apparently, you're not deft in the question and answer segment of life.

2. Going by the law of universal law of equality, therefore, neither should the opinion of Russians and Nigeria's numerous anti-gays matter to you. But you already knew that, didn't you? smiley.
2b. It is ludicrous to assume that as a member of society which, by the way, produces these elected officials, I shouldn't concern myself with the opinions of my neighbours. That's either naïve or uninformed.

3. I am mistaken that you have an opinion as to the current gay laws in Nigeria? If this is true, you sholdnt be taken seriously.

4. You have not answered the question. For the record this is the question:what is your(CityNG) opinion on the legality/illegality of iincest. . Of course, you don't have to answer the question if you don't want to but saying that you have when you haven't cast you in a dishonest light. Just saying.

5. Says the man who doesn't blow his own trmpet but alludes that others are or outrightly refers to them as below average intelligence. By the way, pray tell, what is the level of the non-juvenile but not well-travelled members of the nairaland community, sir?

I see you fantasize about wild lash out sessions, I'm not your guy. One would assume that a well-travelled(?) person like yourself would appreciate civil conversation but one would be disappointed. Could it be becase you, yourself have lashed out (in)coherently in this thread? Or is it because you think yourself above correction or God forbid, debate?

It's clear you have to defend your means of livelihood but don't be so conceited as to think that would get priority over anyone else's lifestyle. I assure you, even in the midst of our homophobe as a country, you'll still get to sell enough iPads, iPhones and other iThings that exist. Don't inslt your potential customers they just might have a rethink. smiley

1) I answered the question, you are just not satisfied with the answer. I can't help you with that. I am okay where I am in my life and feel rewarded and thankful.

2) All sorts of things matters to me, and greatly. For me to discuss them with you is what doesn't matter to me.

2b) Frankly you can concern yourself to whatever floats your boats. I chose to decide what I do with mine.

3) I never asked you to take me seriously or otherwise. You were an unknown entity until few posts ago when you directly asked me a question. You don't matter to me.

4) I don't care what light you chose to paint me. Trust me like I said before I am immune to such antics. The fact is that you are not important in my life so your opinion of me or my views is of absolutely no consequence.

5) This is something you will have to figure out for yourself. It's not my job to train or educate you. I offer no apologies for calling out a subset of the NL society who are mindless twits.

Like I said, you are of no importance to me and you were a non entity until you interjected yourself by mentioning my userid (and you continue to do so and I can just imagine that it gives you some titilation in doing so).

My customers are astute, those who buy Apple as well as Android based products from me are advanced enough to separate my personal feelings and dealings on an online forum from the excellent customer service that I provide them.

Though I owe you no explanation but I defend ANY impoverished, abused, intimidated, chastised, prejudiced group of people of any background the same way. I defend the little people and the down pressed.

When you get the combination of age, travel and education (life education) perhaps you will come to appreciate that. Or not.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Some notable quotes from the internet.

“Let me be clear: I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me,” Mr. Cook wrote in the essay, published by Bloomberg Businessweek.

Mr. Cook’s decision is unlikely to have any major impact on Apple’s global business, said business analysts and professors.

Countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore have laws that punish homosexuality. In China, the site of many of the factories that produce Apple gadgets, there are no legal protections for gays and lesbians, and the government occasionally cracks down on rights advocates.

Still, it seemed unlikely that consumer interest in Apple products or its business partnerships in Asia would be damaged.

“They’re not going to throw him out, or shut down Apple companies, because it will be bad for their business and bad for their economy,” said Grace Poore, director of Asia and Pacific Island programs at the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission.

Within the tech industry, Mr. Cook’s essay was generally lauded. Silicon Valley, with its nonstop focus on the future and its location in one of the most socially liberal parts of the country, has long been publicly supportive of gays and lesbians.

Major tech companies field large contingents in San Francisco’s annual gay pride parade, with some industry leaders, including Facebook’s chief, Mark Zuckerberg, and Mr. Cook, personally leading their companies’ marchers.

“Thank you Tim for showing what it means to be a real, courageous and authentic leader,” Mr. Zuckerberg wrote on his social network as he shared Mr. Cook’s essay with his followers.

You Nairaland homophones better stop using Facebook grin

Rob Glaser, chief executive of Real Networks, a maker of media player software in Seattle, said in an interview that Mr. Cook’s step was “hugely positive.”

“Life is about role models,” said Mr. Glaser, who has worked in the tech industry for three decades. “If you’re a 14-year old kid and you find the C.E.O. of one of the most iconic companies in the world happens to be gay, you’ll think, ‘There’s no limit on what I can do.' ”

Mr. Cook’s decision comes at a high point for Apple. The company, based in Cupertino, Calif., recently reported strong financial results, thanks to booming sales of its latest iPhones. Mr. Cook has guided the company into the intriguing new wearable technology market with the Apple Watch. Apple’s shares are trading near a record high.

Yep, they're in trouble all right. In trouble of making even more money.

Samsung Electronics, Apple’s top competitor in smartphones, recently reported steep declines in profit because of shrinking smartphone sales.

“This is a golden moment for Apple,” said Tero Kuittinen, a managing director for Frank N. Magid Associates, a technology research company. “Samsung looked a lot scarier a year ago.”

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

Values is preserving society from bad changes, homosexuality is bad and it's confusion.

People get judged for misdemeanors, why should homosexuality be any different, what is sexual orientation? If you are oriented towards animals and act to that effect, you will get jail time in USA for beastiality.

Good. So how is homosexuality bad? What proof do you have that homosexuality is bad?

Please don't bring animals and pedophiles into this issue. We are talking about two consenting adults in a relationship albeit from same gender

3 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

Good. So how is homosexuality bad? What proof do you have that homosexuality is bad?

Please don't bring animals and pedophiles into this issue. We are talking about two consenting adults in a relationship albeit from same gender

What about polygamists and incestous siblings, are those ones not consenting?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
CityNG:

Actually some of us don't really care.

I personally don;t care about anyones sexual orientation, it's frankly none of my business and I in fact think that we have sank into a deep abyss of humanity when someone has to declare his sexual orientation.

I am not for or against any particular orientation.

What I am for is supporting any group of people that are being victimized or brutalized.

What I am against is sitting idly while people are attacked or victimized for their sexual orientation.

'Not really caring' is being ok with it, that's not being against it.
Homosexuality is a deviation from normal, the deviators can be reoriented to normalcy, the 14 years jail time is enough to pull any Nigerian homosexual back into sanity. Those who still carry on might as well face the music.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Homosexuality has been there since time immemorial. It's just that gay people then have little or no means to express there intentions to the larger public. But all that have change now. The advent of internet and more specifically social networks have made things easier without the gays given much away. I'm sure if you are opportuned to get in contact with a real gay guy, not all these prostitutes or paedophiles, who give gays bad name, you may begin to see that gays have alot of values afterall.

There have always been murderers, thieves, ny.mphos, mad people e.t.c
Because something bad has been there doesn't make it any less bad.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

Homosexuality is a deviation from normal, the deviators can be reoriented to normalcy, the 14 years jail time is enough to pull any Nigerian homosexual back into sanity. Those who still carry on might as well face the music.

While you're free to create your own definition to meet your agenda just know it lacks any coherence.

I'm not for or against alternative lifestyle people.

I am for any oppressed group of people, against the very act itself.

I know this requires some thought process to decipher.

Most homosexuals I know are all quite sane and leaders in their profession.

That you're celebrating an idiotic law that dehumanize your fellow citizens is a shame on a grand level.

I would love to see a law on 24/7 electricity, water, housing and education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

What about polygamists and incestous siblings, are those ones not consenting?

Don't avoid answering my question. You haven't answered my question yet. Tell me why homosexuality is bad.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

You haven't answers my question yet. Tell me why homosexuality is bad.

As per polygamists and incestous breeding...you judge them because you are better than them or what?

Everything is bad about homosexuality
What will be of the human race if everyone was homosexual?
The filthiness, fistulas, STDs, the lie they live, the confusion.

What is so good about homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

Everything is bad about homosexuality
What will be of the human race if everyone was homosexual?
The filthiness, fistulas, STDs, the lie they live, the confusion.

What is so good about homosexuality?

STI's? So partners of Opposite genders are not susceptible to STI's? Only gay people are not immuned to STIs?

The lie they live in? What lie? You don't tell lies yourself and live in the lies you've told right from when you started talking till now?

You still haven't answred my question. What is bad about homosexuals?

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

STI's? So partners of Opposite genders are not susceptible to STI's? Only gay people are not immuned to STIs?

The lie they live in? What lie? You don't tell lies yourself and live in the lies you've told right from when you started talking till now?

You still haven't answred my question. What is bad about homosexuals?

Keep on arguing, I have answered your question.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

Keep on arguing, I have answered your question.

Naaa you haven't. If homosexuals are bad because of the STIs they are prone to...then you MR have no idea what you are talking about. Husbands infect their wives with STI's and vice versa, heterosexuals have @n@l sex so if you want to tell me homosexualism is bad you have to think real hard, get yor brain working in intelligence mode and come up with a very smart, intelligent, and knowledgeable reason why you stand by your opinion of these people. So far you haven't done any of that but instead you have been going round in circles.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Sanity? I dare you to come up with half the ideas these people come up with.

Tim Cook is insane yet oversees one of the biggest brand/company in the world. You heterosexual, tell me you posses one quarter of the intelligence Tim cook carries around with him.

3 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
CityNG:

My suspicion is that it was going to be leaked by a newspaper or reporter and it was a PR maneuver to outwit the entity.

It worked brilliantly.
If that was the case then it was a good idea. I would have said he could keep his sexuality away from public then I remembered that nothing can be forever hidden under the sun, it must eventually be brought out to spotlight.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by DAVE5(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
martineverest:
Tim cook should humbly resign for destroying apple's image.

that guy (Tim Cook) just poured trash over iphone's name to prove his stupid sexuality, did he not realize he represents more than just himself !!! (he represents a brand, my favorite brand for that matter), he needs to be taught some lessons

either ways, that's his friggin bidnezz cos i still dey save inside my savings box for my iphone 6...maybe i go sell this 5s so the money go reach...
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Sanity? I dare you to come up with half the ideas these people come up with.

Tim Cook is insane yet oversees one of the biggest brand/company in the world. You heterosexual, tell me you posses one quarter of the intelligence Tim cook carries around with him.

It has now turned to argumentum ad hominem
You can no longer defend homosexuality, its now time to attack me.

So what are you driving at? Someone is now more intelligent because he is homosexual?
What kind of faulty ideology is this!

Sister, deal with it! Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria, it can fetch one up to 14 years jail time.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

It has now turned to argumentum ad hominem
You can no longer defend homosexuality, its now time to attack me.

So what are you driving at? Someone is now more intelligent because he is homosexual?
What kind of faulty ideology is this!

Sister, deal with it! Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria, it can fetch one up to 14 years jail time.

Naaa. Attacking you? No way. You called gay people insane and all I did was point out to you that, that insane guy is controlling a company worth billions of dollar something you an heterosexual man can only dream of...tell me how that is an insult?

You said homosexuals are prone to STIs and I stated clearly here than even straight people can contract the infection.

You talked about living in lie and I reminded you that you also live in lie.

You talked about homosexuals and behind based s3x and I asked you what about the straight people who engage in same act.

I am not dealing with anything. You need to come up with something better than your 14 year jail sentence.

How is homosexualism bad? Give me an intelligent answer pleaseeeee...that's all I ask

3 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

Naaa. Attacking you? No way. You called gay people insane and all I did was point out to you that, that insane guy is controlling a company worth billions of dollar something you an heterosexual man can only dream of...tell me how that is an insult?

You said homosexuals are prone to STIs and I stated clearly here than even straight people can contract the infection.

You talked about living in lie and I reminded you that you also live in lie.

You talked about homosexuals and behind based s3x and I asked you what about the straight people who engage in same act.

I am not dealing with anything. You need to come up with something better than your 14 year jail sentence.

How is homosexualism bad? Give me an intelligent answer pleaseeeee...that's all I ask

You would have to look for your own answers yourself, I have mine and its sufficient for me.
I rest my case.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
fr3do:

You would have to look for your own answers yourself, I have mine and its sufficient for me.
I rest my case.

Sufficient for you? Okay. Next time before you quote me or others just remember that some peoples 'sufficiency' isn't inside a closed box, It's outside the box and it runs wild and probes and probes further until something challenging comes out of the 'probee'

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
DAVE5:

that guy (Tim Cook) just poured trash over iphone's name to prove his stupid sexuality, did he not realize he represents more than just himself !!! (he represents a brand, my favorite brand for that matter), he needs to be taught some lessons

either ways, that's his friggin bidnezz cos i still dey save inside my savings box for my iphone 6...maybe i go sell this 5s so the money go reach...

He's the leader of an American entity and over here we don't punish people for their sexual orientation. We have evolved beyond such dehumanizing actions.

Nigeria will get there one day.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by philtrum(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Now That's Judgement On Earth....At least a Good Reaction to start with
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

Sufficient for you? Okay. Next time before you quote me or others just remember that some peoples 'sufficiency' isn't inside a closed box, It's outside the box and it runs wild and probes and probes further until something challenging comes out of the 'probee'

What nonsense! Wasn't I giving valid points to defend my stand? You never reasoned because you're already convinced that homosexuality is so good based on some factors you refused to share.
Dont blackmail me as ignorant!
I stopped this argument because you have already made up your mind like I have about homosexuality.
I was saving energy not involving African custom and contemporary Nigerian philosophy in the argument.
Laws dont fall from the sky, they are gotten from preexisting custom and values, in most African settings, being effeminate is bad enough talk more of being gay (polygamy is illegal in the Us today because the Bible prescribed monogamy, most american values come from the church).
If homosexuality was so ideal and natural, the media wouldn't have made a big deal out of tim cook's statement, homosexuality is a deviation that might as well be tagged a psychological problem.
The contemporary Nigerian thinker who isn't a west's butt licker isn't really clamouring for a society where a confused bunch will attach rights to their confusion, in fact the Nigerian is worried this sub humanness will add to a number of things eating up his society.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
jennykadry:

Your 'sufficiency' probes! but does it allow itself to be probed since it does have a monopoly of rationality and correctness? does your 'sufficiency' even listen? Does it even try to learn?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

What nonsense! Wasn't I giving valid points to defend my stand? You never reasoned because you're already convinced that homosexuality is so good based on some factors you refused to share.
Dont blackmail me as ignorant!
I stopped this argument because you have already made up your mind like I have about homosexuality.
I was saving energy not involving African custom and contemporary Nigerian philosophy in the argument.
Laws dont fall from the sky, they are gotten from preexisting custom and values, in most African settings, being effeminate is bad enough talk more of being gay (polygamy is illegal in the Us today because the Bible prescribed monogamy, most american values come from the church).
If homosexuality was so ideal and natural, the media wouldn't have made a big deal out of tim cook's statement, homosexuality is a deviation that might as well be tagged a psychological problem.
The contemporary Nigerian thinker who isn't a west's butt licker isn't really clamouring for a society where a confused bunch will attach rights to their confusion, in fact the Nigerian is worried this sub humanness will add to a number of things eating up his society.

The problem with your thesis is faulted simply because you place people into two silos.

One silo is your alleged "Nigerian thinker" and the other is anyone who is exposed to Americanism which you promptly labelled "west's butt licker".

Human being cannot be siloed, not anymore in this day and age.

I'm a progressive Nigerian and I think on a deep level but not sure if I'm contemporary though. I am also an American and I value the laws that allows all Americans regardless of he sex to engage in a family unit.

In reasonable societies, every person is free to pursue life and happiness unless it's against the law. It's unfortunate that despite all the ills that troubles my homeland, that Nigeria only chose to subject some of her constituents into hardship with an insensitive law.

I like what you said about laws not falling from the sky. So why not have laws about

Not eating Dogs
Not marrying child brides
Against prostitution
Urinating and defecating in public

Surel;y these are things that a "contemporary Nigerian thinker" would hope for. Right?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2014
CityNG:

The problem with your thesis is faulted simply because you place people into two silos.

[b]1[/b]One silo is your alleged "Nigerian thinker" and the other is anyone who is exposed to Americanism which you promptly labelled "west's butt licker".

Human being cannot be siloed, not anymore in this day and age.

[b]2[/b]I'm a progressive Nigerian and I think on a deep level but not sure if I'm contemporary though. I am also an American and I value the laws that allows all Americans regardless of he sex to engage in a family unit.

In reasonable societies, every person is free to pursue life and happiness unless it's against the law.
[b][3/b] It's unfortunate that despite all the ills that troubles my homeland, that Nigeria only chose to subject some of her constituents into hardship with an insensitive law.

[b]4[/b]I like what you said about laws not falling from the sky. So why not have laws about

Not eating Dogs
Not marrying child brides
Against prostitution
Urinating and defecating in public

Surel;y these are things that a "contemporary Nigerian thinker" would hope for. Right?

1. How many americans have you seen thinking like Nigerians? This is a major reason why you and some 'exposed' Nigerians support homosexuality. I'm sure if homosexuality was outlawed in Usa and allowed in Nigeria, you and your kind will be calling homosexuality a subhuman behavior.
America doesn't have the monopoly of rationality.

2. What about consenting polygamists?

3. What constituents? More than 99% of the people support the law, so because Nigeria has issues, she should allow a valueless thing like homosexuality creep in? Gays are almost non existent in Nigeria

4. Dogs are not endangered why shouldn't they be eaten?
We are getting there, we are dynamic.
A contemporary Nigerian is proud of his Nigerianness and the native customs.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

1. How many americans have you seen thinking like Nigerians? This is a major reason why you and some 'exposed' Nigerians support homosexuality. I'm sure if homosexuality was outlawed in Usa and allowed in Nigeria, you and your kind will be calling homosexuality a subhuman behavior.
America doesn't have the monopoly of rationality.

2. What about consenting polygamists?

3. What constituents? More than 99% of the people support the law, so because Nigeria has issues, she should allow a valueless thing like homosexuality creep in? Gays are almost non existent in Nigeria

4. Dogs are not endangered why shouldn't they be eaten?
We are getting there, we are dynamic.
A contemporary Nigerian is proud of his Nigerianness and the native customs.
99% of Nigerians support the bill? Where did you get this figure?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by BuhBye: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2014
CityNG:

If you are really comparing people in alternative lifestyles to pedophiles, rapists, murderers and terrorists then your frontal lobe must not be fully developed yet.

The sad thing is that you can actually vote.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by BuhBye: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2014
QMark:

If a terrorist/an armed robber is chasing me, and at the same time, a gay is also chasing me. If I have one bullet left, I'll rather use it on the gay and get killed by the terrorist.
It's either you're trolling or just incredibly stup1d.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airtel 1GB For #1000 / About Leaving Your Smartphone To Charge Over-night / Elephone P7000 3gb RAM Android 5.0 4G Smartphone Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.