Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness (30745 Views)

5 Reasons To Buy Android Phone Over Apple Iphone And Windows Smartphone / Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
beryl04:

The last time we interacted was on a gay themed topic like this,pray tell,do u get ur kicks from running ur mouth off gay people.was really hoping that with time u'd evolved but I guess I'm wrong.
Amaka like I told u prolly over a year ago,it's a low class ,un-enlightened,myopic biaatch that exhibits such homophobic attitude as u!
Am in nigeria and very happy with my life and achievements,but by ur rants I doubt same for u .

Eya... typical example of projection. cry You life must really be bad. Eyaaa
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2014
beryl04:

Right there u have it my boy-evolve-

The world awaits ur evolution!
Salvage--u need to be emancipated first b4 u can salvage some1 that is way higher than u in intellect.

By the way,I think d word u r looking for there is illogical and not 'unlogical'.
Concentrate on dem books lad,no rush!

seems u r a smart one, Buh u don't tutor "ME" on my diction... check d word
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 11, 2014
And beryl04 keeps latching out to some illiterate and ill-letterred homophobes since 1914...

These days some stone aged Nigerians can slit their mother's throat just to remain homophobic.

As for Amaka, we all know how EVA has of late become a refurbished character so to say. I'm sure Amaka will travel same road, sooner than later. They all do. Aku fechaa o daala awo. That's how the cookies all crumbles. It's all just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by beryl04(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Johnpaul88:
And beryl04 keeps latching out to some illiterate and ill-letterred homophobes since 1914...

These days some stone aged Nigerians can slit their mother's throat just to remain homophobic.

As for Amaka, we all know how EVA has of late become a refurbished character so to say. I'm sure Amaka will travel same road, sooner than later. They all do. Aku fechaa o daala awo. That's how the cookies all crumbles. It's all just a matter of time.

My dear, ike agwu Gom ! Lots of work to be done and it has to start from the schools.

I was happy when a cousin of mine, who's a final year student called me up to ask some questions regarding homosexuality,they were carrying out a research apparently on why at the turn of the century, America made a sudden u turn from being a very homophobic country to one that even allows same-sex marriage.of course, I helped him with the little knowledge I have about these things.

What beats me is, why a woman should even be remotely homophobiic, if it is not ignorance and religious dogmatism.

In the west ,civil rights movts are tied 2geda with women emancipation and equal rights for every other previously disadvantaged group,that's why educated women are more pro-gay rights than their male counterparts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airtel 1GB For #1000 / About Leaving Your Smartphone To Charge Over-night / Elephone P7000 3gb RAM Android 5.0 4G Smartphone Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.