Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? (7108 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? by iykbethany(m): 5:35am On May 01, 2015
corpROYAL:

l am not bragging sir. vietnam is not my first country to travel to. l have been to Dubai just to name one out of the country l have travel to and l don't over stay.

l want to do shopping for electronics like projector, laptop, phones plus clothing. l have a registered company here in Nigeria.

Therefore oga, you can go ahead to help me on that.
thanks.

Vietnam is good for anything clothing or fashion related but if you want to buy laptops, phones or electronics then Vietnam is not the country for you. Try South Korea or Japan or even Malaysia/Indonesia...

Let me give you an instance. This laptop I am using now I bought it in Vietnam 2 years ago at approximately $700. Its ASUS laptop with 2 gig ram and 500 gig hard drive with Bluetooth etc. I believe I might get it cheaper in Lagos or same price. I am yet to see anyone that travels to Vietnam purposely to buy electronics... South Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong etc should be a better choice for electronics...
Re: Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? by corpROYAL(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2015
iykbethany:

Vietnam is good for anything clothing or fashion related but if you want to buy laptops, phones or electronics then Vietnam is not the country for you. Try South Korea or Japan or even Malaysia/Indonesia...

Let me give you an instance. This laptop I am using now I bought it in Vietnam 2 years ago at approximately $700. Its ASUS laptop with 2 gig ram and 500 gig hard drive with Bluetooth etc. I believe I might get it cheaper in Lagos or same price. I am yet to see anyone that travels to Vietnam purposely to buy electronics... South Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong etc should be a better choice for electronics...

thanks for your candid advise. l shall consider something else.
Re: Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? by nairacountry(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2015
@ iykbethany, how can you be of assistance? I'm only interested in taking my family out of d country on just a 3-nights exploration in order to "visa" our passports wit lesser stressful visa-country like Vietnam (b4 approaching bigger countries like d US in nearest future). I once considered some easy visa given African countries like sychelles, São Tomé etc but I will like to way options with Vietnam if not costly compared to the ones I'm presently considering.
I'll appreciate your candid opinion on this.
Thanks from Abuja.
Re: Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? by iykbethany(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2015
nairacountry:
@ iykbethany, how can you be of assistance? I'm only interested in taking my family out of d country on just a 3-nights exploration in order to "visa" our passports wit lesser stressful visa-country like Vietnam (b4 approaching bigger countries like d US in nearest future). I once considered some easy visa given African countries like sychelles, São Tomé etc but I will like to way options with Vietnam if not costly compared to the ones I'm presently considering.
I'll appreciate your candid opinion on this.
Thanks from Abuja.

Your desire to disvirgin your passports is good idea. Vietnam is a tourist country, lots of Americans and Europeans spend their holidays there.
But remember South East Asia is very far, you will have to change flights 2 times and spend almost 24 hours on the way. And airfare is around $1,500 for return flight per adult.
If that's not an issue for you then you can consider Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia or any South East Asian country of your choice. Amongst all, Philippines and Thailand are the hardest visas to get. I can assist with Cambodia or Vietnam.

1 Like

Re: Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? by Sh3ba: 11:37pm On May 17, 2022
I am just seeing this thread...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About Ireland / Ethiopian Airlines To Begin Flights To Kano / Nigerian E Passport Microchips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.