Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Causes Of Marriage Grievances With Case Studies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Causes Of Marriage Grievances With Case Studies (579 Views)

I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court / Definition Of Marriage To You? / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Marriage Grievances With Case Studies by Bluffly: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Grievances in marriage can be deadly. Many divorced marriage are as a result of unresolved or irreconcilable grievances.
So lets learn, what are those grievances that sprouts up in marriages and why. I will give an example and more are welcomed from the house.

One of the causes of grievances I see in marriage is Selfishness. Many would expect me to refer to finances but no no no, that's not where I'm going. Look at this situation, Kunle and Kemi got married successfully and happily; both are Christians. Kemi who is the wife appears to be more spiritual and prayerful than Kunle who is the husband. But there is this thing that keeps happening. Kunle is not the type that prays regularly in the morning but desires it a lot but any day Kunle wakes up and want to pray he involves the wife, if he wants to fast he tells the wife and they fast together, but if the wife wants to pray in the morning she prays alone not calling on kunle. She prays and sing aloud without the husband and Kunle has been watching to see if she would change. To Kunle this is an issue because he was at least confident that one day he will be praying regularly in the morning more than the wife if the wife always tap him and say lets pray. To Kunle this is selfish of his wife and he sees his wife as someone who his self righteous.

So what do you see about the situation above and what are other causes of grievances in marriage.

(1) (Reply)

30 Rules For Men / Revival Beauty Cream / 4 Tips To Bring Hot ‘honeymoon Action’ BACK To Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.